Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

2016 Philippine President (Your Bet)

Your Bet

• Binay

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Grace Poe

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • BongBong Marcos

Votes: 59 8.1%
  • R. Duterte

Votes: 534 73.8%
  • Mar Roxas

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • Miriam Santiago

Votes: 55 7.6%
  • Allan Cayetano

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Ping Lacson

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Others

Votes: 9 1.2%

• Total voters
Nakakalungkot na walang pakialam ang maraming Pilipino sa nakaraan ng bansa nila at gusto pa rin nilang iluklok sa pangalawang pinakamataas na posisyon ang anak ng diktador na nagpahirap sa bansa nila ng 21 taon. Hindi ko alam kung anong nakita ng mga tao kay Bong Bong Marcos. Wala namang extraordinary sa kanya maliban sa apelyido niya na masama na ang reputasyon sa buong mundo. Ni hindi nga yan nakapagtapos ng pag-aaral (siya lang vice presidential candidates ang college dropout) sa kabila ng yaman niya at kawalan niya ng problema sa buhay.

baka judgemental ka lang? mejo lawakan mo lang yung view mo. Cayetano ang iboboto ko

pero to be fair kay Bongbong, tatay naman nya ung diktador e. Baka sa trauma ng mga taong naabutan ang martial law, marinig pa lang ang Marcos negative na ang iniisip kaya kahit umabot sa kaapo apohan ni Marcos ganyan pa din ang iisipin nila..

No one knows the heart of a person kahit pa anong sama ng angkan or nakaraan niya.. The fact is he is in the current position where he can change the perspective ng mga tao not in the past but in the future..

oo may mga nasaktan sa martial law, but hey, kelan tayo mag momove on na kapag marinig pa lang natin ang Marcos, masama na agad ang iniisip??! pano kung pamilya mo yan?

Last edited:
Mag-move on as in kalimutan na ang nakaraan? Hindi ka pwedeng mag-move on kung hindi pa naisasarado ang kabanatang un sa nakaraan. Ang laki ng perang ninakaw ng pamilya Marcos sa kaban ng bayan na hindi pa naibabalik. Ang daming mga biktima ng karahasan ng rehimen nila ang hindi pa nabibigyan ng reparation.

Walang delikadesa ang pamilya Marcos. Wala silang pagsisisi sa mga katiwalian at karahasang ginawa ng rehimen nila nung Martial law. Sa dami at laki ng kasalanan nila sa bansa, hindi lang sa hindi sila naipakulong at napagbayad sa mga kasalanan nila, nakabalik pa sila sa kapangyarihan at taas noo na parang walang nangyari. At un ay dahil hinahayaan sila mismo ng taumbayan. Walang pakialam o walang alam ang maraming Pilipino sa kasaysayan nila.

Gaya ng sabi ni Neri Colmenares sa latest campaign ad niya, ang kandidatura ni Bong Bong Marcos ang nagpapakita ng bulok na hustisya sa Pilipinas. Nire-represent ni Marcos hindi lang ang sarili niya kundi ang pamilya niya. Siya ang halimbawa na pwede ka o ang pamilya mong gumawa ng mga kasalanan sa nakaraan at asahang matatakasan mo lahat un dahil malilimot din un ng mga tao balang araw.

May parusa at kabayaran dapat lahat ng mga kasalanan. Un ang tinatawag na hustisya. Pero sa kaso ng mga Marcos, walang hustisya. At un ay dahil sa mismong taumbayan ang nagco-condone ng injustice na un.

Last edited:
Good read. Share if you are a Duterte supporter.

From Seth Popoy III:
Here I stand, wearing my political views on my sleeve. I exercised my right of suffrage yesterday at the Philippine Consulate here in Seoul, South Korea. The deluge of criticism and flak that Du30 got from his 1989 Faux pas will not alter my view of the man and my belief in what he could do for the country. The die is cast and the conviction remains the same. We are not here to vote for a saint nor the politically correct. The office of the High Priest is not what is up for grabs. His uncensored mouth is between Him and His God. Many of those who cry foul are trying to be the moral compass while at the same time having skeletons in their closets. I cringe at the hypocrisy. You crucify the man in public simply because he sins differently than you and me? The thought leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

You play blind to what he did. Gone from you is the fact that in 1989, he exchanged himself for the hostages days before and was held captive at knifepoint. You chose to be blind to the trailblazing programs for women he had initiated in Davao - programs such as WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CODE and WOMEN's HEALTH ORDINANCE. You turned a blind eye to his efforts and Programs such as "MAG NEGOSYO TA DAY!" that empowers the marginalized women in davao. You were silent about the DAVAO MEDICAL CENTER WOMEN AND PROTECTION UNIT. You were silent about WOMYNET - an advisory for rape, incest, child abuse and violence against women. You were silent about the RAY OF HOPE GAWAD KALINGA VILLAGE for female inmates in Davao; the first ever GK facility inside a jail facility in the country. You were mute to the fact that in Davao, taxi drivers were given clear instructions to wait for female passengers to get inside their abodes before leaving the premises to ensure their safety.

But YOU were loud to cry for his head, and miracle of miracles, suddenly had a 20/20 vision when he made a lame joke back in the 80s out of indignation for the crime committed at that time. You were quick to denounce and pounce on the poor choice of words, but were indifferent to the concrete programs and actions initiated by the mayor for the welfare of women. We are not here to vote for the one who has been anointed by the gods and has a halo on His head. No one among the candidates vying for office passes that criteria. To hope that you can find one among them with no stain is akin to building castles in the air. Truth be told, we are here to vote for the one who can and will deliver the changes that will overhaul the status quo that is the system of corruption, crime, red tape, incompetence, and blatant disregard for the plight of the people; The broken system that ills every nook and corner of the country. We look for the one who can instill discipline and implement the laws and inspire us as a nation to be better. The days of the ills that have plagued us for so long and their perpetrators are numbered. The people and their thirst for change can no longer be denied, and their dreams can no longer be muted. DU30 is the only one among them who has the political will to quench this desperate thirst of the masses.

You say that we will be the laughingstock of the international and diplomatic community if Digong wins. Really?! What makes you think we are not the laughingstock in Asia and the rest of the World now? Where have you been the last few decades?Have you been hiding under a rock? Do not lose the forest for the trees my friends. What is at stake here is the future of the country. We can no longer afford to remain stuck in the quagmire of stagnant growth. Let us not become comfortable wallowing in the mud. The Philippines deserves better than this. Enough of the status quo. Now going back to the "joke" which you so abhor, you were fixated on a poor choice of words that were spewed out decades ago, but you allow these filthy politicians to rape and plunder the country in broad daylight for as long as memory can remember. You whip the man for his little mistake, but you tapped your foot on the floor as you watched your chosen hoodlums in barong dance in intoxication of the wine that is corruption.

As you and your "honorables" savor the mirth and revelry of the party within, the people without are suffering the cold pangs of society's ills that you and your politicians indifferently imposed. You were blind to the Punisher's positive actions and programs initiated for women, because you chose to see and hear only the "joke", and for that, you lost the forest for the trees. Jesting aside, the JOKE is on YOU!

Last edited:
Good read. Share if you are a Duterte supporter.

From Seth Popoy III:
Here I stand, wearing my political views on my sleeve. I exercised my right of suffrage yesterday at the Philippine Consulate here in Seoul, South Korea. The deluge of criticism and flak that Du30 got from his 1989 Faux pas will not alter my view of the man and my belief in what he could do for the country. The die is cast and the conviction remains the same. We are not here to vote for a saint nor the politically correct. The office of the High Priest is not what is up for grabs. His uncensored mouth is between Him and His God. Many of those who cry foul are trying to be the moral compass while at the same time having skeletons in their closets. I cringe at the hypocrisy. You crucify the man in public simply because he sins differently than you and me? The thought leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

You play blind to what he did. Gone from you is the fact that in 1989, he exchanged himself for the hostages days before and was held captive at knifepoint. You chose to be blind to the trailblazing programs for women he had initiated in Davao - programs such as WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CODE and WOMEN's HEALTH ORDINANCE. You turned a blind eye to his efforts and Programs such as "MAG NEGOSYO TA DAY!" that empowers the marginalized women in davao. You were silent about the DAVAO MEDICAL CENTER WOMEN AND PROTECTION UNIT. You were silent about WOMYNET - an advisory for rape, incest, child abuse and violence against women. You were silent about the RAY OF HOPE GAWAD KALINGA VILLAGE for female inmates in Davao; the first ever GK facility inside a jail facility in the country. You were mute to the fact that in Davao, taxi drivers were given clear instructions to wait for female passengers to get inside their abodes before leaving the premises to ensure their safety.

But YOU were loud to cry for his head, and miracle of miracles, suddenly had a 20/20 vision when he made a lame joke back in the 80s out of indignation for the crime committed at that time. You were quick to denounce and pounce on the poor choice of words, but were indifferent to the concrete programs and actions initiated by the mayor for the welfare of women. We are not here to vote for the one who has been anointed by the gods and has a halo on His head. No one among the candidates vying for office passes that criteria. To hope that you can find one among them with no stain is akin to building castles in the air. Truth be told, we are here to vote for the one who can and will deliver the changes that will overhaul the status quo that is the system of corruption, crime, red tape, incompetence, and blatant disregard for the plight of the people; The broken system that ills every nook and corner of the country. We look for the one who can instill discipline and implement the laws and inspire us as a nation to be better. The days of the ills that have plagued us for so long and their perpetrators are numbered. The people and their thirst for change can no longer be denied, and their dreams can no longer be muted. DU30 is the only one among them who has the political will to quench this desperate thirst of the masses.

You say that we will be the laughingstock of the international and diplomatic community if Digong wins. Really?! What makes you think we are not the laughingstock in Asia and the rest of the World now? Where have you been the last few decades?Have you been hiding under a rock? Do not lose the forest for the trees my friends. What is at stake here is the future of the country. We can no longer afford to remain stuck in the quagmire of stagnant growth. Let us not become comfortable wallowing in the mud. The Philippines deserves better than this. Enough of the status quo. Now going back to the "joke" which you so abhor, you were fixated on a poor choice of words that were spewed out decades ago, but you allow these filthy politicians to rape and plunder the country in broad daylight for as long as memory can remember. You whip the man for his little mistake, but you tapped your foot on the floor as you watched your chosen hoodlums in barong dance in intoxication of the wine that is corruption.

As you and your "honorables" savor the mirth and revelry of the party within, the people without are suffering the cold pangs of society's ills that you and your politicians indifferently imposed. You were blind to the Punisher's positive actions and programs initiated for women, because you chose to see and hear only the "joke", and for that, you lost the forest for the trees. Jesting aside, the JOKE is on YOU!

This is an excellent perspective. Some people are really good at expressing their thoughts. :thumbsup: :salute:
Sana lang yung iba din maging bukas ang isipan, hindi puro PRIDE at Pag Mamagaling

No to Hypocrisy!

Duterte advocates for a more radical course of action to deliver change and progress which reasonably warrants the criticism and condemnation from many people, He has a radical/extremist mindset and a very inflated ego. He thinks too highly of himself (never owning up to his mistakes) and regards himself to be some kind of exceptionally genius leader who can only fix this country. That sense of entitlement is actually dangerous. There's no denying his various accomplishments (although a lot of them are highly exaggerated by his team and supporters), especially those he achieved for Davao but that is at the expense of the rampancy of extrajudicial executions in that place of which he did absolutely nothing to prevent which makes you think that he's condoning them or even behind them Human rights allegations against him are too numerous to be fictional even before his presidential bid started. In fact, there are so many articles about him in the human rights watch website. And this is a very serious issue that his supporters turn a blind eye to. But putting his track record aside, he has no clear platforms and economic policies for him to merit my vote. He only talks about his passion to end crime as if ending crime is the only solution to a better Philippines. His political campaign is built only upon propaganda and cult of personality, and gullible people easily fall for them without finding out if they are truly genuine or not.. All in all, his kind of leadership is uncertain and can potentially be a dangerous one. Most Filipinos demand change but not all of them will be supportive of the approach that they see Duterte will bring if he ever becomes president. The Philippines just cannot afford to relapse into another dictatorship.

Duterte advocates for a more radical course of action to deliver change and progress which reasonably warrants the criticism and condemnation from many people, He has a radical/extremist mindset and a very inflated ego. He thinks too highly of himself (never owning up to his mistakes) and regards himself to be some kind of exceptionally genius leader who can only fix this country. That sense of entitlement is actually dangerous. There's no denying his various accomplishments (although a lot of them are highly exaggerated by his team and supporters), especially those he achieved for Davao but that is at the expense of the rampancy of extrajudicial executions in that place of which he did absolutely nothing to prevent which makes you think that he's condoning them or even behind them Human rights allegations against him are too numerous to be fictional even before his presidential bid started. In fact, there are so many articles about him in the human rights watch website. And this is a very serious issue that his supporters turn a blind eye to. But putting his track record aside, he has no clear platforms and economic policies for him to merit my vote. He only talks about his passion to end crime as if ending crime is the only solution to a better Philippines. His political campaign is built only upon propaganda and cult of personality, and gullible people easily fall for them without finding out if they are truly genuine or not.. All in all, his kind of leadership is uncertain and can potentially be a dangerous one. Most Filipinos demand change but not all of them will be supportive of the approach that they see Duterte will bring if he ever becomes president. The Philippines just cannot afford to relapse into another dictatorship.

These words are hard to believe, specially coming from a Mar Roxas supporter.
Did you investigate well about Roxas as much as how you did to Duterte?

Does Democracy work in the Philippines? This government system is not for us.
Filipinos have a misguided apprehension about Democracy, and its getting worst.

Your rationale is exquisite, but i doubted its appropriate for the 20th century Philippines.
Humans and places get gray, and so the system.

Mar Roxas is not of no fault either. He actually has made too many blunders especially recently but I think that they're all still greatly overshadowed by his accomplishments throughout his political career. Anyway, I didn't choose Roxas because I was all too impressed by him, but because among the presidential candidates he is the safest bet. He already has a long experience in governance to assume the highest position in the government unlike Grace Poe. He has a fairly clean track record unlike Binay. He doesn't have a questionable morals and outlook and disposition unlike Duterte. And most importantly, everyone can assure that democracy and our individual freedom will be never be jeopardized under his administration.

It's worrying and frightening at the same time that there are some people who question and don't appreciate the value of democracy. We're already in the 21st century. The antithesis of my rhetoric would have been valid if we were still living in the last century. But history has already shown that we aren't better off under an undemocratic system. The Marcos Era is a testament to that. All modes of life during that period were rather stagnant. It only gave an illusion of prosperity due to the dessimination of deceitful propaganda by the government covering up all its flagitious crimes and terrible mismanagement. and also the shutting down of third parties like the media which expose them. But much social, cultural, political and economic progress have only been achieved after our country made a transition to democracy. The same holds true also for most countries in the world. Democracy is highly prized and cherished around the world. Many people would take even deadly risks just to escape the oppressive / repressive regimes in their countries and move to a free society for a better life. Some of you really are misguided and lost.

dami mong satsat! mananalo si duterte kasi gusto ng iba taga mindanao naman ang presidente, since parang pinabayaan na kami dito

naglalabasan na yung mga isyu tungkol ke digong.

pero di pa rin magbabago isip ko..
sa kanya pa rin boto ko

DUTERTE tayo kasi kapag yong manalo eh yong kandidato na gumastos ng malaki siguradong kukurakotin pag manalo,,pero si duterte yong gastos niya eh galing sa kanyang supporters niya,,alam naman natin di niya kaya gumastos ng malaki na sarili niyang pera kasi wala sa kanya yon ganung halaga

Duterte is a psychopath and egomaniac. His manners are absolute trash. He is reminiscent of the bloodthirsty, reprobate, lunatic 20th century dictators. He will only fuck up the Philippines with his radical ideologies and unclear policies if he becomes president. Anong klaseng kandidato ang nagbabantang puputulin daw niya ang ugnayan sa Amerika kapag naging pangulo na xa? Mukhang balak yata nitong gawing North Korea ang Pilipinas. :rofl:

It looks like you depend too much on media.
Beware, because most media now are BIAS.
It's not the same media you used to know during your time.
Don't trust everything the Media gave you. Just an advice.

Just to make it clear, I never said Democracy is a poor system.
Its just it doesn't work for the 21st century Philippines.
Your hypothesis is outrageous.

Duterte for president :thumbsup:
Sana manalo siya :pray:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    938.8 KB · Views: 1
Wala si Duterte sa eksena ngayon kung ang masang Pilipino ay naging kuntento at naramdaman ang kaginhawaan sa kasalukuyang administrasyon o nakita nila ang potensyal na pagbabago sa iba pang apat na kandidato. Wala na sanang pagbubuklod ng mga tao na nanawagan na siya ay tumakbo sa pagka pangulo kung sapat na ang apat na pagpipilian at wala na rin sanang nag-aaksaya ng oras sa paghihintay sa kanyang campaign rally kung isa na sa apat ang karapat-dapat.

Duterte is a psychopath and egomaniac. His manners are absolute trash. He is reminiscent of the bloodthirsty, reprobate, lunatic 20th century dictators. He will only fuck up the Philippines with his radical ideologies and unclear policies if he becomes president. Anong klaseng kandidato ang nagbabantang puputulin daw niya ang ugnayan sa Amerika kapag naging pangulo na xa? Mukhang balak yata nitong gawing North Korea ang Pilipinas. :rofl:

Bro alam mo ba ito: "When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” "

Kung ikaw sa tingin mo matuwid ka sa harap ng Dios, sige pwede mong sabihin iyang lahat ng binabato mo kay Duterte.

Si Roxas nagsabi "gusto niyo ba iyon ang presidente ninyo nagmumura?" Akala mo sinong malinis kung magsalita. Baka hindi umabot sa mga supporters ni Roxas na nagmumura din siya in public??

Heto oh --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TldszXmG80

Back
Top Bottom