Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

2016 Philippine President (Your Bet)

Your Bet

• Binay

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Grace Poe

Votes: 22 3.0%
  • BongBong Marcos

Votes: 59 8.1%
  • R. Duterte

Votes: 534 73.8%
  • Mar Roxas

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • Miriam Santiago

Votes: 55 7.6%
  • Allan Cayetano

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Ping Lacson

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Others

Votes: 9 1.2%

• Total voters
kasi Bro kailangan nila pumapel sa madla para bumango ung mga pangalan nila lam naman natin na papalapit na yung election...:clap:

If you a Duterte supporter, share this.

From FB Zainal Limpao:

A few friends of mine asked me on what's my take on the most recent electoral circus involving Mayor Rody Duterte and Senator Antonio "Sonny" Trillanes IV. Allow me to finally break my silence.

As a practicing software engineer of more than a decade, I'd like to answer using what I believe I do best, LOGIC.

Pre-conditions and Assumptions:
✔ Duterte is protected by RA 1405 otherwise known as Bank Secrecy Law unless otherwise he waives his right for such protection
✔ Duterte wanted Trillanes to file an "AFFIDAVIT" first before he discloses his bank records to the public
✔ Trillanes is trailing the VP Race since time immemorial

Logical Conclusions:
As you can see, there are only two (2) possible logical conclusions for Mr. Trillanes, and these are the following:

Number 1. Trillanes uses "Fake" Bank Documents
Since the documents circulating in the media are not legal instruments representing the bank records of the Mayor unlike a bank certificate or passbook, it is likely that these are fabricated evidences.

Number 2. Trillanes uses "Authentic" Bank Documents
The documents are authentic and represent actual transactions performed by a depositor or depositors to the account of the 2 Duterte's. This also logically implies that Trillanes "breached" RA1405 otherwise known as Bank Secrecy Law for being able to get a hold of these documents without AMLC or any court order.

What is the purpose of the AFFIDAVIT Duterte wanted Trillanes to produce?

If Number 1 is true, Trillanes' supposed AFFIDAVIT will qualify his falsification attempts as "PERJURY ON AN OATH" which is a criminal offense under Revised Penal Code.

If Number 2 is true, Trillanes' supposed AFFIDAVIT is an admission that he committed breach on RA 1405 otherwise known as Bank Secrecy Law. He will also be punishable by law for such.

Summary:
Regardless of whatever is the truth, whether Duterte has ill gotten wealth or not, TRILLANES IS A LAW BREAKER and a possible criminal with probable cause.

But if he will not file an AFFIDAVIT, then we can all safely say that these are all media stunts no different from his stupid rebellions some years ago.

My vote goes to this brave woman. The bravest President (If ever) I know who fought cancer and never stop. The best applicant for me to become the President of my country among the other candidates. ‪#‎VoteResponsibly‬ ‪#‎VoteForOurFuture‬

si binay pinaunlad niya Makati,si duterte ganun din sa Davao...
pero pag pilipinas na ang pinag-uusapan bilang isa mapanuring botante kay Miriam ko lng ipagkakatiwala ang boto ko...

DU30 ako dahil hindi lang Davao natutulongan nya :)

Screenshot_80.png

niPM pa talaga ako... DU30 parin :rock:

People who are told or claim that the media is biased tend to believe that it is biased, and this belief is unrelated to whether the media is actually biased or not. Why not actually present compelling evidence or arguments of obvious media biases to prove your point instead of throwing acrimonious attacks against me because that ain't helping your case at all?

The thing is, this "media bias" some people cry out every so often is nothing but a defense mechanism that activates when these same people who are in fact overzealous fanatics of some particular politicians are unable to pragmatically respond to questions and criticisms raised about their messianic candidate (whom they think could never do wrong) which, ironically, are the same people who are so quick to take at face value all unfavourable media reporting / exposé against politicians they don't support. Ridiculous, really.

Bias lang yan pag hindi mo gusto nakikita mo.. :lol:
nong panahong tinitira ng ABS si Binay walang namang nagrereklamo na bias ang ABS. ngayon may nalalaman pang pa hack hack ang mga tukmol..

sawa na tau sa mga trapo,, subukan natin si duterte

trapo din naman si duterte ayaw umalis sa pwesto pinamamana na asawa at anak ang pwesto. ang taga davao kasi hindi nakatikim ng ibang putahe puro duterte na lang after martial law kaya palagay wala ng masarap pa sa duterte. ohhh will kong yan talaga gusto mo, for the record di naman ako anti-duterte anti-dutertard lang :rofl:

Last edited:
^ Ung history ng pre-election surveys ng 2010 at 2004 ang pagbasehan mo hindi ang sinasabi ng kahit sino. SWS and Pulse Asia both predicted in their pre-election surveys the winners of the two previous presidential elections with incredible accuracy. Their reliability shouldn't be questioned by now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_presidential_election,_2010
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_presidential_election,_2004

Hindi naniniwala si Miriam Santiago sa SWS at Pulse Asia surveys dahil nationwide ang coverage ng mga un at kulelat xa dun. Pero naniniwala xa sa mga survey ng mga university kung saan xa ang number 1. Xa ang biased hindi ang mga survey firm.

@panget, the onus to prove your assumed media bias is on you since you're the one making that claim. you can't argue about a particular subject and then just walk away from it by telling me to do my research. i've obviously done my research and what i've gathered is that the people who cry out media bias have a tunnel vision. Pretty much any news that don't agree with their preconceived notions are all biased.

You're right that I should be the one to provide evidences,
but I already stated that it will be useless for a prideful man.
Likewise, its not decent to coddle information which came from
an unreliable, less credible sources.
Proofs about some Bias Media are just around the corners. You just have
to think outside the box and learn to differentiate reality from theory.
I was in the same shoes before, believing that all Media are not Bias.
But now, I'm not born yesterday anymore.

5 days to go before election! #Duterte2016 :salute:

Hello TS, maari ko bang ipost sa FB ko ung screenshot ng result? TIA..

3 days to go ! Eleksyon na. Paninira nila kay Mayor Duterte kaliwa't-kanan parin . :lol: Ano masasabi niyo tungkol niyo sa mga balita ngayon mga ka-Symb ?

Ang pagkakamali ng gobyerno, maxado silang nagfocus nang mahabang panahon sa moral demolition job kay Binay. E mas masahol pa si Duterte dun. Kung matagal na sana nilang inimbestigahan ang Davao Death Squad at involvement ni Duterte dun at sa iba't iba pang human rights violations, pati ung tagong yaman niya, hindi na sana dapat yan nakaabot pa sa kandidatura sa pagka-presidente. Huli na ng kalkalin nila ang baho ni Duterte.

Tama!

Wala silang alam sa tunay na pamamalakad ni Duterte kaya ganun sila magsalita sa kanya. Nagpapaniwala sila sa mga propaganda ng mga kalaban.

dipende parin sa atin kong sino ang iboboto nato ngayung may 9. nasa ating ang kapangyarihan.. kng sino ang mamu2no sa pilipinas...
basta ako su2bukan ko lng ng iba nmang pama2lakad sa ating bansa ... di puro salita lng... dpat may aksyun... alam na kong sino pra sa aking ang aking iboboto...

#DU30!

Back
Top Bottom