Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I don't need a boyfriend

personal goals? like what? do you have children?
career-related goals, personal goals like traveling. no children.
I do understand you TS..

Well... you are an interesting person and a complicated one.
I just hope you found what you are looking for specially a person with aleast 120 IQ level.
Well if you do found that person, CONGRATS! ;)
thanks!
sabi mo lang yan dahil walang nagkakagusto sa'yo..

#bittersabuhay

Ow tama to

The ugly truth nyahaha

lol kung nagbabackread kayo, malalaman niyo na may boylets ako. you can choose to believe I'm bitter and ugly but the truth is, I just know what I want.

Ow tama to

The ugly truth nyahaha

nag agree ka hindi mo naman kilala ang TS
pabayaan niyo lang siya sa gusto niyang hanapin.lahat tayo me gustong i accomplish sa buhay.kung iyon hanap ng TS weag kayong mangialam lalo kung wala naman kayong maitutulong :lol:

Sa.title pa lang hindi na kelangan magBR wahahha

Amf ayaw ko na mang troll pero.may dark.force na.pinipilit ako.

Hahaha

Pero.totoo yung.post ni prettyboyody waaahaha

Unsubs! Haha

interesting to kung may picture si ts para naman may ideya kami bakit?

i think base on your says you're perfectionist women ..and you really don't need a boyfriend.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
I didn't post this thread to look for someone. I posted this thread to vent my frustrations about finding this someone. Hindi ko ineexpect na may mga magvovolunteer at magppm. Pero since anjan na rin lang kayo, please lang, wag na kayo magpm kung hindi niyo mameet ang qualifications ko. :rofl:

1. male, late 20's to mid 30's
2. does not speak jejenese
3. has an IQ of at least 120
4. a great conversationalist
5. hindi noseblood sa English (medyo bano ako magtagalog, pasensya na)
6. within metro manila area

choosy na kung choosy. lol.

You can say that you don't need a boyfriend because you haven't meet me yet. LOL!!!

Well kidding aside, I have met your standard, except "a great conversationalist". I am only good at it but not great. Maybe because of my profession.

I just noticed that sense of humor is not included in your list. Generally, sense of humor is included in the list of the girls.

Last edited:
Pm me ts. If you're just after the companionship then im up for it. Hehehe

ang kaylangan ko ngayon makapag tapos ng pag aaral!!! :thumbsup: natutunan ko na may tamang panahon para sa love! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom