Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNSAID FEELINGS sa crush, MU, flings, bf/gf, husband/wife..post them here

Makita lang kitang nag popost sa mga thread, masaya na ako :yes:

it's been a month na ata since we last talked, at alam na ng family ko na we are not ok anymore,,nahihirapan lang ako tumiming kelan ko to sasabihin sayo na final na yung desisyon ko,,

pasensya kana,,ginawa ko naman lahat para magstay,,tiniis ko lahat at inisip na magbabago ka sa right time,,pero wala talaga,,hindi ko na naantay pa,,sobrang nastress na ako nung nagdaan at di ko naramdaman na sinuportahan moko,,sa halip dinagdagan mo pa,,napuno nalang talaga siguro ako,,at narealize ko na eto na siguro yung time to let go..

alam kong masakit to,,pero kelangan nating matuto sa ating mga pagkakamali,,hindi na tayo bata,,tatalon na nga tayo sa kalendaryo pero yung pag iisip mo ganun parin,,pasensya na,,
hindi ko na talaga kaya..hanggang dito nalang 🙂

Letting love go is never easy
But I love you so, that's why I'll set you free
And I know, someday
Somehow, I'll find a way
To leave it all behind me
I guess it wasn't meant to be
But baby, before I let you go
I want to say "I love you" 🎵

🏳️🏳

Grats sayo balita ko promoted ka, babatiin sana kita kaso ayoko na makagulo. At least yung mga goals mo nung nasa tabi mo pa ako unti-unting napapasakamay mo.
Gustuhin ko mang bumalik pero hindi na talaga pwede, non-nego ang cheating magiging toxic lang ako sayo. Di man ako mag-sabi pero sa tuwing nawawala ka hinahanap kita sa aking isip.
Grats ulit, thank you sa mga realization at pagturo sa mga bagay-bagay. I hope may natutunan ka din sa akin. GL sa journey and Godbless.

Not once did I expect this to happen.
Never in my wildest dream have I've fallen,
For a boy who wasn't my prince charming
Nor to someone who is my friend.

It must have been your sweetness that melted my heart
Or your gentle words that could be the start.
Whatever the reason for me to feel this way,
One thing I know - this strange feeling grows stronger everyday.

All this time I've been praying
For you to see and look at me as a lady.
Every now and then I woke up dreaming
That I could be your girl, not just a friend.

Then reality broke me into pieces
It wounded me badly as it came to my senses
That you belong to someone else,
And I'm left alone with all this heartache.

A few might have a clue,
But nobody knows the pain I've been through.
They can't guess the sleepless nights
Nor count the tears I've cried.

My friends see me smiling and laughing,
Yet deep inside there's no place for denying.
I know I have to surrender and let go -
At least to cease and ease the misery.

Still I'd be happy,
Because happiness means seeing you being one.
And let me say this for once, I love you!
But I love you more, so goodbye...

I miss you, I wish you could see. I remember how wonderful it felt the first time you said hi, and how after all those
days you still made my heart melt.
I miss you in all the pauses, the loudness, the quiet, the chaos of my everyday. Yakap na lang kay unan every day and night 🥺

Magkaiba ang priority sa isinasantabi. Dun pa lang, alam mo na ang difference.

I am thankful for all the memories we've shared together. You made me the happiest girl for a short period of time and I am forever grateful for that. I will always be here, supporting you silently. And if one day all these feelings are gone, I will always be your number one fan and your true friend. Thank you for everything! 💖

I have loved you for a thousand years. But I cannot love you for a thousand more. - LSS

Ilang beses kana nag oopen up sakin ng mga ganung bagay at ng mga ayaw mo sa tao ganito ganyan,,at nanghihingi ng opinyon ko,,
so assume-mero na talaga ako na you are really comfortable na with me :pacute: :lol:

I want to know more about you before I do the next move siguro :yes:

I've received the message all too clear. I'm ready to go. Thank you for everything 💖

Ikaw ba hindi masaya? :lmao:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OnT:
Hindi ka nagparamdam the whole day, altho online ka :lol: parang bigla kong namiss yung kulit mo. Wag ka lang sana mang-surprise na baka mamaya nandito ka na naman sa Pilipinas :lmao:

Ikaw ba hindi masaya? :lmao:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OnT:
Hindi ka nagparamdam the whole day, altho online ka :lol: parang bigla kong namiss yung kulit mo. Wag ka lang sana mang-surprise na baka mamaya nandito ka na naman sa Pilipinas :lmao:
Syempre happy

Hi crush nakita kita kanina hahaha

Me before: If he would, he would.

Now: If he won't, other people would.

Take care, I love you even when we do not talk anymore.

Hey! Thank you for your unwavering attention saken :lol: thank you for not giving up. You're getting there. Sana pag ready na ko, anjan ka pa. Please know na pag binigay ko na yung attensyon na hinihingi mo, this means na this time I am ready and will be fully committed for us. Sasabihin ko sana keep it up, pero basta thank you :lmao: talk to you soon :pacute:

Love her when she is jealous. Out of all men she can have, she chose you.

Back
Top Bottom