Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

◘Nokia E72 users[tips,tricks,hacking,flashing,help] thread◘

ooggo

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
gawa na lang ako ng bagong thread para i compile ko dito yun updates,tricks,flashing at hacking tutorial..para updated tau lagi sa e72 natin.. tulong tulong tau mga bossing :thumbsup:

Nokia e72 - Full phone specifications

nokia_e72_1.jpg

Nokia+E72+Price+In+INDIA.jpg

HACK YOUR LATEST FIRMWARE USING JUSTHACKIT.. CREDITZ TO SIR spiff773 FOR SHARING...

nice! may thread na pala e72.. share ko lang.. pwede i-hack ang version 054.005 gamit ang jushackit.. sundan niyo na lang instructions sa site na 'to, http://symbian-coderus.blogspot.com/2011/04/just-hackit-automatic-hack-app.html..

[tut] Nokia E72 v51.18 RM-530 hacked by PNHT method *clearer version* posted by rosebaby

Download your firmware here:

blue-nokia

or download kayo ng navifirm

DOWNLOAD NAVIFIRM

APPLICATIONS:
E72 THEMES COLLECTION!!!

[share] APPS im using on my e-72 w/ installer & ss by sir uodsatalong

vHome 4.30 modified and repacked with 18 skins [ working weather forecast for Globe ] by sir keito

Symbian^3 theme ported to E71

Capree iON BatteryTimer [v1.05] S60v3 Unsigned

Nokia Eseries Mode tips & tricks: The QWERTY keyboard shortcut guide

Standby screen keyboard shortcuts
These are shortcuts that are available from the standby screen. Some of these can be customized in the settings too.

* Press and hold the Sym key to toggle Bluetooth.
* Press and hold the space bar to toggle the flashlight (probably the coolest shortcut of them all).
* Press and hold the Ctrl key to toggle silent and normal profiles.
* Just start entering text to smart filter your contact list.
* Press and hold the * to launch Music Search.
* Press and hold 0 to launch the web browser.
* Press and hold 1-9 to initiate speed dial.
* Press and hold left soft key to initiate text message reader.
* Press and hold right soft key to initiate voice commands.
* Press and hold Home to view the task manager.
* Press and hold Calendar to create a new appointment.
* Press and hold Contacts to enter a new contact.
* Press and hold Email to create a new text message.
* Press and hold End/Red key to disconnect data connections.
* When the phone display is off and locked, press and hold the center action button on the directional pad to display the date, time, and profile status.

Phone call shortcuts

* To dial something like 1-800-NOKIAXP: Enter 1800 as you normally would, then press the Fn key (diagonal arrow), then press Shift twice, type NOKIAXP, and press the Call/Green key to dial.
* Press the small button between the volume buttons to mute the call.
* Use the left and right soft keys to manage speakerphone, noise cancellation, etc.

Text input field shortcuts
Whether you are in notes, word processor program, or other area where there is an empty text box, here are some shortcuts you can use.

* Press the Sym key to access the symbol pop-up selector grid.
* Press the Fn key to toggle between different modes (numbers, number lock, letters) where you can see the status in the upper right corner.
* Double press the Shift key to enable Caps lock.
* Press Shift and back space to delete characters forward (to the right) of the cursor.
* Hold Shift and move direction pad left, right, up, and down to select text.
* Press Ctrl and C to copy selected text. The soft keys will also change for another method.
* Press Ctrl and V to paste selected text. The soft keys will also change for another method.
* Press Ctrl and X to cut selected text.
* Press Ctrl and A to select all.

S60 web browser shortcuts

* Press 1 to open a cool dynamic toolbar. You can also long press the action button on an empty area of a web page to open this toolbar.
* Press 2 to search the web page.
* Press 3 to go back to previous page.
* Press 4 to name the bookmark and save the page to bookmarks.
* Press 5 to open a slick grid showing the keypad shortcuts.
* Press 6 to refresh/reload the page.
* Press 7 to toggle full screen mode.
* Press 8 to view a page overview, fully zoom out.
* Press 9 to open the URL entry box.
* Press * to zoom in.
* Press 0 to go to the home page.
* Press # to zoom out.

Nokia Messaging/Email shortcuts

* Press Backspace or D to delete a message.
* Press O to open an email message.
* Press C to compose an email message.
* Press R to reply to an email message.
* Press A to reply to all.
* Press F to forward a message.
* Press U to mark as unread.
* Press M to move a message.
* Press I to collapse/expand all days of messages.
* Press Z to send and receive now.
* Press S to search email.
* Press H to access the help area.
* Press B to go to the bottom of an open message.
* Press T to go to the top of an open message.
* Press J to go up a page within an open message.
* Press K to go down a page within an open message.
* Press N to go to the next message.
* Press P to go to the previous message.
* Press E to accept a meeting invite.
* Press G to tentatively accept a meeting invite.
* Press V to decline a meeting invite.
* Press W to jump to the sort options box.
* Press Shift and Return to mark/unmark a single message.
* Press Shift and Up or Down with the directional pad to mark multiple items.

Ovi Maps shortcuts

* Press Shift to zoom in.
* Press Backspace to zoom out.
* Press the Space bar or 0 to go to current position.
* Press Return to open location menu (show details, share, save, send).
* Press 1 to select map, satellite, or terrain view.
* Press 2 to tilt map down.
* Press 3 to toggle 2D and 3D modes.
* Press 4 to rotate map/compass counterclockwise/left. Keep pressing to continuing rotation.
* Press 5 to toggle aligning map north.
* Press 6 to rotate map/compass clockwise/right.
* Press 8 to tilt map up.
* Press 9 to view keyboard shortcuts.

Calendar shortcuts

* Press N to create a new appointment.
* Press W to change to week view.
* Press D to change to day view.
* Press A to change to agenda view.
* Press T to change to task/to-do view.

Last edited:
i forgot my e72's security code and i'd like to restore the phone, pero di ko magawa since it requires to have the security code before it could be restored. Is there any other way for me to retrieve the code? or an alternative in restoring the phone back to its factory settings? pls pls answer. I've tried doing the trick that uses JAF, pero it didn't worked for me. I hope somebody out here could help me with this issue. thanks

i forgot my e72's security code and i'd like to restore the phone, pero di ko magawa since it requires to have the security code before it could be restored. Is there any other way for me to retrieve the code? or an alternative in restoring the phone back to its factory settings? pls pls answer. I've tried doing the trick that uses JAF, pero it didn't worked for me. I hope somebody out here could help me with this issue. thanks

ayaw din ma flash sakin using JAF sir yun extension kasi niya puro .fpsx.. Di kagaya sa ibang firmware .core .rofs2 at rofs3...pareho tayo nakalimutan ko din lock code nito..gumamit nlng ako ng phoenix madali lang naman parang JAF din.. Pwede mo gamitan ng 3 keys combo pag reset sir... Heto yun instructions po...

The way to button-press Hard Reset your E72 is
the SAME as the N97. Hold these buttons:
- Capslock
- Space
- Backspace and Press the power on. As usual, keep the
buttons pressed and voila!

sir ok lang ba mag upgrade from version 21 to version 53? safe ba sir sa blue nokia mag download? E72-1 v022.007 po ang gamit ko sir.. thank you in advance!

sir ok lang ba mag upgrade from version 21 to version 53? safe ba sir sa blue nokia mag download? E72-1 v022.007 po ang gamit ko sir.. thank you in advance!

ok lang mag upgrade huwag lang mag "downgrade".. anong RM version ba sayo sir? RM-530 ba?

pag rm-530 ka eto po idownload mo sa blue-nokia... E72 (RM-530) Major 053.002 v9 (APAC) - APAC kasi asia pacific tayo.. tapos gamit ka na ng phoenix at follow mo na procedure ni maam rosebaby :D.. hindi pa ata hacked ang v53 firmware ng e72..pero kung gusto mo ng hacked firmware yun v51.18 muna :D...

Bossing. pa help naman sa pag hack and pag update ng firmware ng E72 ko. :( v31 palang po ito. and gusto ko po sana ma hack. na try ko na po mag install ng hello0x pero wala po ngyari. lagi stock sa unpacking, pag ibang version naamn po ng hello0x2 nag stock naman po sa installing rootcerts. sabi po nilang solusyon dito is mag reflashed daw? pa help naman sir. kung pwede po pa add po sa ym, princelui_27

Newbie lang po kasi ako sa e72 :) and madami pa po akong mga nais itanong :) salamat. sana add nyo ko :)) or pm me po your ym, ako po mag add sa inyo :)

Bossing. pa help naman sa pag hack and pag update ng firmware ng E72 ko. :( v31 palang po ito. and gusto ko po sana ma hack. na try ko na po mag install ng hello0x pero wala po ngyari. lagi stock sa unpacking, pag ibang version naamn po ng hello0x2 nag stock naman po sa installing rootcerts. sabi po nilang solusyon dito is mag reflashed daw? pa help naman sir. kung pwede po pa add po sa ym, princelui_27

Newbie lang po kasi ako sa e72 :) and madami pa po akong mga nais itanong :) salamat. sana add nyo ko :)) or pm me po your ym, ako po mag add sa inyo :)

mag update ka na lang sa v51 bossing tapos i hack mo thru phoenix :D.. nasa taas na lahat tools at links :thumbsup:

Pa help sir :((

ok na sir add na kita..

t.s. heloox yata gam8 dyan

pwede din helloox kaso may problem siya sa pag install boss tapos sobrang luma na firmware version niya v31 pa lang.. kaya need na din po niya i update ang firmware niya para ma enhance yun features at previous bug ng lumang firmware po.. buti na lang may hacked version na ang v51 kaya pag flash niya at pag lagay ng hacked firmware di na niya need pa ng helloox kasi hacked na :thumbsup:..

sir pls post po ung firm ware na working sa inyo.. may bug kasi firm ware ko d2 .. tnx

sir pls post po ung firm ware na working sa inyo.. may bug kasi firm ware ko d2 .. tnx

v51.018 po gamit ko maam tignan mo sa navifirm o blue-nokia po

tnx sir.. kailang po ba ng ovi suite para makapag update sir?wla kasi ako gnayan.. or are there other means like pc to cell memory card lang gamit..tnx

tnx sir.. kailang po ba ng ovi suite para makapag update sir?wla kasi ako gnayan.. or are there other means like pc to cell memory card lang gamit..tnx

kailangan pa po..pero pag hindi mo naman na need pa ng i hack ang unit mo.. pwede ka ng mag update ng firmware thru NSU.

NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER >CLICK ME<

Last edited:
sir wait po nag loloko net ko. tska ung ym ko, nag ttrouble shooting ;(

sir na detect na ng pc suite ung E72 ko!! ahaha :)) game na po ulit tayo sir? :D kaso d ko parin po alam lockcode..

boss pa buzz nlng po sa ym ha. Online na po ako. salamat. wait ko po kayo :)

Last edited:
more power idol..

wow bossing napadaan ka dito.. isa sa mga nagturo sakin pag flash sa JAF :salute:

sir na detect na ng pc suite ung E72 ko!! ahaha :)) game na po ulit tayo sir? :D kaso d ko parin po alam lockcode..

boss pa buzz nlng po sa ym ha. Online na po ako. salamat. wait ko po kayo :)

wow ayos nadetect na :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom