Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

14 YEARS! 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinch

••••
Bronze Master
Heroic Star Member
Heroic Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now ko lang napansin.
Grabe sa tenurity :lmao:
14 years ng walang ambag :lol:
Sorry na, 2nd thread ko na nga to e :lmao:

Happy 14th anniv SYMBIANIZE!🥳
Alive , kicking with salonpas and everything :lmao:

Thanks Xscriptz payas0 sa pagsali sakin dito 14 years ago.
I owe you one.

Congrats po ate Lyssa :clap: :celebrate:

Isa ka nang ganap na
27F2Dv4O8lNvKc8phCr6_A.jpg

:lmao:

congrats L y s s a :pp:sana umabot din ako sa katorse years :-D

Ang laki nga ng ambag mo eh. Isa ka sa dahilan kung bakit buhay pa ang symb :celebrate:

At dahil jan magpacanton ka naman! :celebrate: :clap:

Congrats to infinity and beyond! :hhands:

depositphotos_52421905-stock-illustration-celebrating-14-years-anniversary-golden.jpg

Congratulations L y s s a
and to all those who have reached 14 years or more dito sa ating tambayan at tahanan.
:pp:

Im avid fan hows na u and payaso the match made in heaven noon hanggang ngayon pa din ba

Anukabah vakla ako to active ako before sa xscriptz at arm so i know the whole story and mod din ako before
Friendship din tayo sa epbi before pa nga first name second name surname ang epbi mo pero now first name second name na lang wala na surname

Anukabah vakla ako to active ako before sa xscriptz at arm so i know the whole story and mod din ako before
Friendship din tayo sa epbi before pa nga first name second name surname ang epbi mo pero now first name second name na lang wala na surname
Pano mo nalaman? :lmao:

Di ako makakatulog ga’t di kita nakikilala :lmao:

Told yah friendship tayo sa epbi so knows ko anong ganap kay *princessa*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom