Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Access Control Program

ryankai

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day im new here

ill just want to try my luck kung may makakatulong ba sa akin dito, i have a personal project right now about integrating an access control device to a system. I do have the SDK for it ang problem mejo nahihirapan ako intindihin since ung wala akong makuhang support for it, may doc sya pero hindi ganun ka helpful.

may sample application naka lagay sa folder but seems pati ung application almost all of the function is not working there are few works but overall hindi ko napapagana. The only thing works is initialize, ( i se-set nya ung program for use), Connect (mag established connection sa device) as of now yan lang ung napapagana ko..

This is my first time to create a system with device involve, totally i have a almost zero knowledge on this kind of event. Hopefully may makatulong sa akin dito. i already tried google but seems i just get basic information...

just comment anything na makakatulong sa akin, sites, links, videos

salamat sa mga tutulong

anong device name / model? as in wala talagang documentation kahit sa mismong site nila?

The product came from China and its named Prototype since na its a prototype nang kanilang product. So basically nahihirapan ako kumuha nang support sa kanila. May application naman silang ginawa pero ang balak namin mag integrate nang sariling system for the item. Kahit sa site nila walang nakalagay. Nagawan lang namin nang paraan makuha ung SDK pero pati ung sample mejo samblay...

Back
Top Bottom