Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ACCOUNTANCY! - The OFFICIAL THREAD -

:nice: ts!

akala ko walang ganito eh.

pajoin ako dito ah im a 5thyr accountancy student ^_^

Last edited:
hello, tanong ko lang po kung anong magandang book sa transfer and business taxation

hi meron po ba kaung solution manual ng "Financial Reporting (Advance Accounting) Vol. 4" by Zeus Vernon B. Millan? pls pm me

salamat po ma'am, ano po pala ang pagkakaiba ng 2 book?

ung mga approach po nila. kasi according din po sa mga naging teacher ko sa tax eh may nkaraan po ung dalawang author kaya may pagkakaiba ang approach nila hehe.

ung mga approach po nila. kasi according din po sa mga naging teacher ko sa tax eh may nkaraan po ung dalawang author kaya may pagkakaiba ang approach nila hehe.

mukhang may malalim pang dahilan ang malalaman ko a. pero ikaw po maam kung pipili alin ang gagamitin mo?

may answer key kayo sa practical auditing 2013 patricia empleo gamitin ko sana pang rebiew..,

Paabo mag apply ng adjusting entries with this?

sept 1 2012 barrowed cash with 10% interest/year payable with in 1 year and the bank issued me with a note.

sept 1 journal entry

DR-Cash 3000
DR-interest expense 300
CR-note payable 3300

paano ang ajusting entry on dec 31(closing)?

Last edited:

sept 1 2012 barrowed cash with 10% interest/year payable with in 1 year and the bank issued me with a note.

sept 1 journal entry

DR-Cash 3000
DR-interest expense 300
CR-note payable 3300

Given din ba sa problem ung sept1 entry? :noidea:

AJE 1:
[Dr]Notes Payable 300
[Cr]Interest Expense 300

AJE 2:
[Dr]Interest Expense 100
[Cr]Interest Payable 100

or Combined adjusting entry
[Dr]Notes Payable 300
[Cr]Interest Expense 200
[Cr]Interest Payable 100

Last edited:

AJE 1:
[Dr]Notes Payable 300
[Cr]Interest Expense 300

AJE 2:
[Dr]Interest Expense 100
[Cr]Interest Payable 100

[Dr]Notes Payable 300
[Cr]Interest Expense 200
[Cr]Interest Payable 100

Let as assume na given yung initial entry.. Kasi most of the examples i meet cash against note lang wala yung interest expense yung initial entry..

AJE 1:
[Dr]Notes Payable 300
[Cr]Interest Expense 300

AJE 2:
[Dr]Interest Expense 100
[Cr]Interest Payable 100

[Dr]Notes Payable 300
[Cr]Interest Expense 200
[Cr]Interest Payable 100

Let as assume na given yung initial entry.. Kasi most of the examples i meet cash against note lang wala yung interest expense on initial entry..

Why do we adjust the note payable? Di ba dapat yung note payable still 3300 at the end of the period cause the payment for that note still not happen?

Naks double post yata i'm sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

sept 1 journal entry

DR-Cash 3000
DR-interest expense 300
CR-note payable 3300

Your Adjusting Entry by the end of the year is

DR Note Payable 200
CR Interest Expense 200
#

yung interest sa note kasi hindi dpat maiaaccount sa Notes Payable, dapat sa Interest Payable yun. so kelangan mo bawasan ang NOtes Payable at ilipat sa Interest Payable yung 300

yung interest sa note kasi hindi dpat maiaaccount sa Notes Payable, dapat sa Interest Payable yun. so kelangan mo bawasan ang NOtes Payable at ilipat sa Interest Payable yung 300

I'm just repeating some of the examples from my valix's book. And that's how he posted a cash loan against notepayable.
Thank you!:)

Your Adjusting Entry by the end of the year is

DR Note Payable 200
CR Interest Expense 200
#

Kung ganito then we have a begining balance of notepayable = 3100 which is not true dahil we will only pay that whole amount of note on sept 1 2013? Hope i'm right..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom