Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ACCOUNTANCY! - The OFFICIAL THREAD -

Guys I would like to share to all of you some of the websites I found usefull in studying.

1. PinoyCPA

This is a forum made specially for accountancy students, reviewees, and even CPA's. There are a lot of people there who can help you when it comes to stuffs like Accounting 101, Latest updates in PFRS, BEst review schools, mock board exam, Online Quizess, Techniques in world & excel, to Jokes and many more! You can also use the chat box to meet other people there. and some of them are the Reviewers themselves.

2. PinoyExchange-Accounting Stuffs

This is another forum just like PinoyCPA.com.

Here are the other blogs and websites which contaian Lecture
Materials, Audio Books, and other useful things.

http://reymarklazo.blogspot.com

http://ph-accountancy.blogspot.com/

I hope you guys will find those useful! A simple THANK is enough. God Bless everyone! :salute:

TS..parequest ng latest edition ng quickbooks po full edition..kahit anong available po..salamat maxado!:praise::praise:

Guys I would like to share to all of you some of the websites I found usefull in studying.

1. PinoyCPA

This is a forum made specially for accountancy students, reviewees, and even CPA's. There are a lot of people there who can help you when it comes to stuffs like Accounting 101, Latest updates in PFRS, BEst review schools, mock board exam, Online Quizess, Techniques in world & excel, to Jokes and many more! You can also use the chat box to meet other people there. and some of them are the Reviewers themselves.

2. PinoyExchange-Accounting Stuffs

This is another forum just like PinoyCPA.com.

Here are the other blogs and websites which contaian Lecture
Materials, Audio Books, and other useful things.

http://reymarklazo.blogspot.com

http://ph-accountancy.blogspot.com/

I hope you guys will find those useful! A simple THANK is enough. God Bless everyone! :salute:

hello po ask lang po if may software po kayo ng quickbooks at peachtree need po kasi namin eh. sana po meron for our future. thesis pa

hi fellas, san ba mas okay mag refresher course?
ReSA or CRC?

ano pong magandang accounting system bukod sa Quickbooks at Mustard Seed? sino pong gumagamit ng Easy journal accounting system dito? penge naman po ng installer :help:

^
baka nman pwede mo ishare tol.. salamat

Guys pa tulong naman po.. under grad po ako ng BSA noon pang 2012. bali gsto ko po sana ito ipagpatuloy, may alam po ba kayo na school or university na madaming ma crecredit? sa laguna po ako nag take ng BSA,, pero dito na po sa Quezon City ako ngayon..

pa help naman po.

tanong lang po. kung nagtatrabaho po ako starting feb 2016 sa isang private company (with withholding tax) tapos nag stop ako noong november at nag transfer bilang casual employee sa isang government agency (no withholding tax, no deductions). magfa-file po ba ako ng itr ngayong april 15?

Guys pa tulong naman po.. under grad po ako ng BSA noon pang 2012. bali gsto ko po sana ito ipagpatuloy, may alam po ba kayo na school or university na madaming ma crecredit? sa laguna po ako nag take ng BSA,, pero dito na po sa Quezon City ako ngayon..

pa help naman po.

please search for St. Vincent De Ferrer College of Camarin. On going na enrollment as of today

Hi! Sino pong may solman ng financial accounting 3 by zeus millan? Sobrang need lang po. Thanks!

Halatang walang Accountancy student masyado na nagnenet. HAHA.

nakakatuwa naman to find this thread para sa mga accountant.. keep it up guys.

mga ate at kuya sino naman pong may key answers sa financial accounting by zeus vernon millan 1a at 1b?? kailangan ko po sana kase po na phase out na yung mga valix sa university namin.:praise:

Guys ano recommend niyo na magandang software para sa basic accounting?

I am not an accounting graduate.. Commerce graduate lang ako pero nadesignate aq as bookkeeper sa company namin..

mag purchase ng accounting software ang company namin at since ako naman din ang gagamit, ako na maghahanap ng magandang software ung user friendly sana.

Any recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom