Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AdBlock Plus-NO MORE Annoying Ads! for FREE

Annoyed or distracted by online advertisements?

Surf the web without annoying ads!

This link is for firefox,if you are using other browser...AdBlock Plus will have another recommendation.

Blocks banners, pop-ups and video ads - even on Facebook and YouTube
Unobtrusive ads aren't being blocked in order to support websites (configurable)
It's free!

This is a free Add-on for firefox,googe chrome, etc.
This is a Plug-in for Browser,this will be installed as add-on program to firefox.

I am using to block all ads,specially from moc.yabetarip^-1.
I'm using together with Adfender,with my Only browser...firefox v28.
My Security is KIS2013,latest database. This also blocks ads,by scanning the system and remove them Automatically.

This can be ad to Firefox,Chrome,Opera.Android,IE, and Safari.
I hope this program help you!

View attachment 907113

View attachment 907104

View attachment 907105

http://www.ultraimg.com/images/Lu0Pw.gif
salamat dito boss..mabuhay ka

Sorry Sir,isang Version lang gamit ko...baka nga po outdated. :)

salamat ts working pero di na bypass linkbucks links.

:clap: ito ang ok sa olrayt.....wala nang pangpagulo sa binibisita mong site...wal nang mga adbertisment..he he he
isangdaang porsyento..gusto ko ito :lol::band:

Back
Top Bottom