Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
ok po ba to for 13k?

4TH GEN. i5 4570 3.20GHz
NVIDIA GE FORCE 210 1GB + onboard (Total Memomry: 2751)
4GB DDR3
250GB(add 500 for 500GB)
GIGABYTE GA-H81M-DS2
PSU: 600w

ok po ba to for 13k?

4TH GEN. i5 4570 3.20GHz
NVIDIA GE FORCE 210 1GB + onboard (Total Memomry: 2751)
4GB DDR3
250GB(add 500 for 500GB)
GIGABYTE GA-H81M-DS2
PSU: 600w

Yang gpu nya sir mas malakas pa yung integrated graphics ng processor. Kung 2nd hand po yan bumili ka na lang ng ibang bundle kahit procie+mobo+ram.

Ramdam po ba yung power consumption ng Vid Card pag ginagamet?
Ex:
Kunware GTX 750Ti yung gamet kong GPU tas mag uupgrade ako to HD 7970. Mga magkano kaya yung taas ng kuryente kung pareho yung time na paggamet nila. Thanks :D
And, any tips before buying 2ndhand computer? :)

Last edited:
Ramdam po ba yung power consumption ng Vid Card pag ginagamet?
Ex:
Kunware GTX 750Ti yung gamet kong GPU tas mag uupgrade ako to HD 7970. Mga magkano kaya yung taas ng kuryente kung pareho yung time na paggamet nila. Thanks :D
And, any tips before buying 2ndhand computer? :)

Measured power consumption HD 7970:
System in IDLE = 163W
System Wattage with GPU in FULL Stress = 355W
Difference (GPU load) = 192W
Add average IDLE wattage ~3W
Subjective obtained GPU power consumption = ~ 195 Watts

Measured power consumption GTX 750 Ti card:
System in IDLE = 120 W
System Wattage with GPU in FULL Stress = 202W
Difference (GPU load) = 82W
Add average IDLE wattage ~10W
Subjective obtained GPU power consumption = ~92 Watts

-guru3d

Nasa 10k po ba budget mo sir? Kung ganon makakabili ka na ng 2nd hand gtx 770 oR brand new gtx 960.
Dragon Age Benchmark:
http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct=...dmin=0a8fcaad6b03da6a6895d1ada2e171002a287bc1

GPU Power Consumption Chart
http://www.guru3d.com/index.php?ct=...dmin=0a8fcaad6b03da6a6895d1ada2e171002a287bc1

Mga sir tanong ko lang kya ba ng amd a8 7600 ung dota 2?

ung mobo nabili ko gigabyte f2a58m-s1 dpat ung f2a58m-ds2 micro atx with 4gb ram wlang vc,,

tigngin nyo po kya ba nya?

Latest PC Specs para sa computer shop. yung mura lang pero di masacrifice yung mga games na lalaruin ng gamers. Salamat

Kaya po ba ng build na to ang mga games na to in high settings?

Games played:
NBA 2k15
Call of Duty (latest)
Battlefield (latest)
Need for Speed (latest)
DOTA2

Intel Core i5-4460
Gskill Ripjaws X 4GB 4gbx1 DDR3 1600 CL9 (will add 4gb after 2-3mos)
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
FSP Raider 550watts 80Plus SILVER
Cooler Master N200 Clear Side Mini Tower
Palit Geforce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual 2G GDDR5 128Bit

Sir, kung purely gaming you won't see any benefits beyond 8gb of RAM. for graphics card naman, why dual gpu? why not buy the fastest gpu that you can buy with 25k? I think makakabili ka na ng gtx 980 with that budget.

-- ok cge. 25k above mga nkikita ko kasing gtx 980 pero sige look ako. so ano dapat kong bilhin na ram? medyo nguguluhan ako sa mga ram. dko alam bibilhin ko.

Last edited:
-- ok cge. 25k above mga nkikita ko kasing gtx 980 pero sige look ako. so ano dapat kong bilhin na ram? medyo nguguluhan ako sa mga ram. dko alam bibilhin ko.

Basically lahat naman ng RAM na nasa market parepareho lang, nagkakaiba lang sa presyo dahil sa manufacturer at looks. Sure they have different speed and timings/latency pero ako kasi pag bumibili ng RAM sa looks ako tumitingin eh. Kung gusto mo makatipid try mo pinakamurang 8gb dual kit na mahahanap mo. BTW I suggest na go for a dual kit (4GBx2) for better performance.

Basically lahat naman ng RAM na nasa market parepareho lang, nagkakaiba lang sa presyo dahil sa manufacturer at looks. Sure they have different speed and timings/latency pero ako kasi pag bumibili ng RAM sa looks ako tumitingin eh. Kung gusto mo makatipid try mo pinakamurang 8gb dual kit na mahahanap mo. BTW I suggest na go for a dual kit (4GBx2) for better performance.

-cge2.. dual channel nga binibili ko. what about sa latency? cl9? or cl10? cl11?

Kaya po ba ng build na to ang mga games na to in high settings?

Games played:
NBA 2k15
Call of Duty (latest)
Battlefield (latest)
Need for Speed (latest)
DOTA2

Intel Core i5-4460
Gskill Ripjaws X 4GB 4gbx1 DDR3 1600 CL9 (will add 4gb after 2-3mos)
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
FSP Raider 550watts 80Plus SILVER
Cooler Master N200 Clear Side Mini Tower
Palit Geforce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual 2G GDDR5 128Bit

UP :help: :help:

- - - Updated - - -

sir eto na final build ko? ok na ba toh? kaya na ba n2 max settings ng nba2k15 or watchdog? hehe... and kahit ba magpalit ako ng mas mataas na gpu in the future kaya ng PSU ko? tska ko na po dagdagan ung ram ng 4gb mga next month :)

AMD Vishera FX-6300 3.50GHz ₱5,250.00
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Motherboard ₱3,950.00
Aerocool Strike-X 500w PSU 80Plus Bronze ₱2,100.00
Sapphire R7-260X OC Version 2GB DDR5 128bit ₱5,950.00
Gskill RipjawsX 4GB Single 1600 ₱1,890.00
Aerocool GT Black Gaming ₱1,250.00
Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD ₱2,990.00
Subtotal ₱23,380.00

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:

intel d pentium(r) cpu 3.40ghz samsung e2 po ung skin
w/ 1gb ram 512vidcard
gusto ko sana mag laro ng Ragnarok Online 2 ung no lag

gusto ko sana mag upgrade kso d ko alam kung anu recommended na parts
tnx po

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom