Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Good day mga sir.. baka po pwde humingi ng quotation..
CPU for gaming..
35k budget, INTEL..

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:
Video Card:
Hard Drive:
Power Supply:
Casing:

Maraming Salamat..

Good day mga sir.. baka po pwde humingi ng quotation..
CPU for gaming..
35k budget, INTEL..

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:
Video Card:
Hard Drive:
Power Supply:
Casing:

Maraming Salamat..

heto, price from dynaquest
Processor: i3 6100 = 5,450
Motherboard: MSI B150M Night Elf = 4,890
RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8gb dual ddr4 2400 = 2,250
Video Card: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 = 11,150
Hard Drive: WD Blue 1tb = 2,400
Power Supply: Seasonic S12II 520w = 2,600
Casing: Aerocool GT Black Gaming = 1,250
total = 29,990

hello po patulong try ko nlng mag asemmble kesa bumili ng buo na :>
budget:30-35k
usage: mostly photoshop, video editing, gaming na rin siguro. :)

Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

Mga Sirs,

gusto ko sanang mag upgrade kahit pa isa isa. ito nga pala yung build ko 5years ago.

Mobo: ASRock 890GX Extreme3
Procie: Phenom II 945 x4core
GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5
Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb DDR3 1600
PSU: FSP Everest 80plus 650w
CPU cooler: Deepcool Ice Blade Pro

gusto ko kasi mag laro CSGO dota COD GTA. saka may upgrade path narin.

thanks po mga sir.

Last edited:

patulong naman po bumuo ng gaming/multimedia rig?
max budget is 70K.. Kailangan ko maka purchase ASAP
kung hindi babawiin yung budget ni commander.. ahahaha!
paindicate na rin kung saang shop magandang bilihan..
maraming salamat!

Mga Sirs,

gusto ko sanang mag upgrade kahit pa isa isa. ito nga pala yung build ko 5years ago.

Mobo: ASRock 890GX Extreme3
Procie: Phenom II 945 x4core
GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5
Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb DDR3 1600
PSU: FSP Everest 80plus 650w
CPU cooler: Deepcool Ice Blade Pro

gusto ko kasi mag laro CSGO dota COD GTA. saka may upgrade path narin.

thanks po mga sir.

change your gpu. you could get r7 370 2gb or r9 380 2gb. good enough for 1080p for gta v and codbo3. csgo and dota2 have low requirements. idk how good your psu is so better read some reviews about it. if you arent confident with what you will find out, i recommend seasonic m12ii 620w. you could add an ssd next. you can also add another 8gb ram since your mobo has 4 slots. btw, check your ram bios settings. it may be running on 1333 frequency.

hello, pwede magtanung kung online shop yung magandang bilhan ng mga gaming laptop? nasa saudi kasi ako ngayon eh, salamat :noidea:

patulong naman po bumuo ng gaming/multimedia rig?
max budget is 70K.. Kailangan ko maka purchase ASAP
kung hindi babawiin yung budget ni commander.. ahahaha!
paindicate na rin kung saang shop magandang bilihan..
maraming salamat!

Heto, total = 68,820.00
View attachment 269974

Note: walang monitor and peripherals. Also, kung gaming lang talaga, you can downgrade the cpu to an i5 6600k and save 5k. Tanggalin na lang yung HDD at asa sa SSD for storage. Bawasan RAM to 8gb only pero taasan yung speed. Yung masesave na +9k,pwedeng palitan yung gpu to geforce 980ti

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-30-14-59-11.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-30-14-59-11.png
    224.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

change your gpu. you could get r7 370 2gb or r9 380 2gb. good enough for 1080p for gta v and codbo3. csgo and dota2 have low requirements. idk how good your psu is so better read some reviews about it. if you arent confident with what you will find out, i recommend seasonic m12ii 620w. you could add an ssd next. you can also add another 8gb ram since your mobo has 4 slots. btw, check your ram bios settings. it may be running on 1333 frequency.

Thanks sa advise.
Actually pinili ko talaga yan PSU na yan kasi alam ko na mag upgrade ako.
Tiwala naman ako sa brand ng psu ko. Magandang klase naman ang FSP.

Ok nmn po ang freq. ng ram ko naka set naman sa 1600.

Gtx 750 ti. Ok po ba to medyo mura. gusto ko palitan mobo yung tipong pang 2400 ram tapos backward compatible sa phenom 2.
Mukang sabay ang palit ko ng mobo at procie.

Thanks po

Last edited:
hello, pwede magtanung kung online shop yung magandang bilhan ng mga gaming laptop? nasa saudi kasi ako ngayon eh, salamat :noidea:

i advised punta ka nalng sa mismong outlet regarding to that ..
< MSI >
para ma assist at mganda ang warranty system

Last edited:

Thanks sa advise.
Actually pinili ko talaga yan PSU na yan kasi alam ko na mag upgrade ako.
Tiwala naman ako sa brand ng psu ko. Magandang klase naman ang FSP.

Ok nmn po ang freq. ng ram ko naka set naman sa 1600.

Gtx 750 ti. Ok po ba to medyo mura. gusto ko palitan mobo yung tipong pang 2400 ram tapos backward compatible sa phenom 2.
Mukang sabay ang palit ko ng mobo at procie.

Thanks po

if you want to go green team, you should get 950 instead. if we are to believe whats going around about NVidia gimping their older generations, I wouldn't take the chance. for the ram, if you want it because of the extra 2-3 fps on cpu intensive games, its not worth it. the difference in price of a 2400 from a 1333 isn't worth the extra 2-3 fps for me as your older ram would be useless should you ditch it. plus, 16gb might be more practical if you ask me since you will be adding a dgpu.

heres a video of 8gb vs 16gb ram.

pa feedback naman sa mga expert

View attachment 1124372

my comments: do you plan to upgrade to a "K" processor in the future? sayang kasi mobo sa cpu mo. kung downgrade to a B150 or H170 chipset, you'll save around 2-4k
sa power supply, heto alternatives: (they are cheaper and offer the same or better quality)
FSP AU-650M Aurum = 4,390
Seasonic G-650 = 4,650
Seasonic X-650 = 5,490

change the RAM to a slower rated and cheaper one kung papalitan mo rin mobo mo.
are you particular sa Nvidia GPU? kung hindi naman, yung sa matitipid mo na parts, you can allocate that to an R9 390x which will perform better especially in upcoming dx12 games.
or kung team green ka talaga, tignan mo kung saan mo pwede stretch budget mo to reach a 980ti

Hi mga Sir,

Need lang ako ng advise. Kakabili ko lang ng PC ko last April 8, 2016 and actually, wala pa akong kamalay malay sa mga specs at gustong gusto ko na bumili that time so pagdating dun sa shop.. ako nalang namili kung ano mga bibilhin lol. so eto specs ng napili ko:

mobo: asus a68HM-K
cpu: amd a8-7670K godveri black edition
ram: 8gb crucial 1600mhz
hdd: 500gb toshiba
psu: 600w rise power supply
avr: 500w ecopower
monitor: 19.5in benq led monitor

May mga mali po ba or kulang pa sa mga specs at parts kasi pag nag heheavy games na ako like dota2.. umiingay yung cpu ko? pano po ba mapapatahimik un? thanks!

Hi mga Sir,

Need lang ako ng advise. Kakabili ko lang ng PC ko last April 8, 2016 and actually, wala pa akong kamalay malay sa mga specs at gustong gusto ko na bumili that time so pagdating dun sa shop.. ako nalang namili kung ano mga bibilhin lol. so eto specs ng napili ko:

mobo: asus a68HM-K
cpu: amd a8-7670K godveri black edition
ram: 8gb crucial 1600mhz
hdd: 500gb toshiba
psu: 600w rise power supply
avr: 500w ecopower
monitor: 19.5in benq led monitor

May mga mali po ba or kulang pa sa mga specs at parts kasi pag nag heheavy games na ako like dota2.. umiingay yung cpu ko? pano po ba mapapatahimik un? thanks!

you could disable turbo core in bios. summer is also a factor especially if you have poor air ciculation in your chassis. idk who recommended you those specs but i wouldve gotten a8-7600 instead which is a 65w for php3500. lower tdp almost always is cooler. a8-7670k is php4700. you paid an extra php1200 for a boost of 500mhz. the igp is the same. you couldve instead invested that on a dual 2133 channel which will greatly improve the performance. i suspect that you might also be running in single channel. or you couldve instead gotten a better psu like vs450 for php1650.

you could disable turbo core in bios. summer is also a factor especially if you have poor air ciculation in your chassis. idk who recommended you those specs but i wouldve gotten a8-7600 instead which is a 65w for php3500. lower tdp almost always is cooler. a8-7670k is php4700. you paid an extra php1200 for a boost of 500mhz. the igp is the same. you couldve instead invested that on a dual 2133 channel which will greatly improve the performance. i suspect that you might also be running in single channel. or you couldve instead gotten a better psu like vs450 for php1650.

that's sad to know :( paano po malalaman kung single channel to? and may factor po ba yung psu? thanks po let.

PS: ano po marerecommend niyo para maging mas ok tong build ko? thanks po.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom