Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Boss ung Rx460 6k
About CPU and board suggest po kau ung maganda ung bundled po, amd or intel
May psu po ako Logitech atx 550w. Ok n po b yan or for replacement na,
Gusto ko tlga bumili ng liquid cooler,
Ung pang dota 2 lng,
Noted po sa sasdisk,

entry level AIO liquid coolers start at around 2.5k and those that are highly recommended costs around 5k. hindi mo naman kelangan ng liquid cooler kung hindi ka hardcore overclocker eh. atsaka to overclock, you will need a Z97 (haswell) or Z170 (skylake) based motherboard and an unlocked (K) cpu.
and even those who can overclock their CPU can even opt for an exceptional air cooler like noctua nhd15 na around 4k. cooling performance is excellent with barely a couple of degrees against liquid coolers.
but if you really want your temps to be really low, pwede na yung cooler master hyper 212x or cryorig H7. even at 100% cpu load, they deliver exceptional cooling for the price (less than 2k)
about sa PSU mo, kung True Rated yan, pwede na. pero kung hindi, temporary lang at kelangan mo palitan yan in the next couple of months at baka bumigay yan at mandamay pa ng ibang parts.
also, your budget is too low to include an i3 level cpu/mobo and gpu. kung walang gpu, pwede pagkasyahin. tapos gusto mo pa ng water cooler :slap:
tapos kung gusto mo pa mag-OC, Z170 is around 7k and a 6600k is around 11k.

Last edited:
Ok po ba intel i3 6100 with GTX 950 para sa high to ultra settings ng the witcher 3, assassins creed syndicate, battlefield 4 etc.??
Or nid pa mag upgrade sa i5 6500??

View attachment 290552

mga sir ok na po ba to ? hmmm kaya na po ba nito ultra settings ng GTA V ?

suggest po ty pang video editing din po at dota 2 overwatch csgo tombrider at yung iba pa pong games

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 53
Ok po ba intel i3 6100 with GTX 950 para sa high to ultra settings ng the witcher 3, assassins creed syndicate, battlefield 4 etc.??
Or nid pa mag upgrade sa i5 6500??

no, hindi kaya ng 950 i-set sa ultra yang mga title and get decent fps kasi very demanding sila. though yung cpu mo should be capable enough.

View attachment 1160187

mga sir ok na po ba to ? hmmm kaya na po ba nito ultra settings ng GTA V ?

suggest po ty pang video editing din po at dota 2 overwatch csgo tombrider at yung iba pa pong games

mahal yung 950 mo brod. at that price, dapat naka-960 ka na. kung kaya mo pa itaas ng konti, yung 1060 3gb na lang kunin mo for 10k. performance would be leaps ahead of your current option.
also, yung PSU. palitan mo ng seasonic s12ii 520w. another thing about sa gpu; same comment as above. though ok sya sa dota 2, overwatch at csgo; tomb raider and gtav, you'll have to adjust your settings kasi they are very demanding, taxing even a 1070 at 1440p.
for video editing, you'll need as much cores as possible to have faster renders. pero ok na yang cpu mo kasi masyadong mahal ang 6700/6700k.

no, hindi kaya ng 950 i-set sa ultra yang mga title and get decent fps kasi very demanding sila. though yung cpu mo should be capable enough.

mahal yung 950 mo brod. at that price, dapat naka-960 ka na. kung kaya mo pa itaas ng konti, yung 1060 3gb na lang kunin mo for 10k. performance would be leaps ahead of your current option.
also, yung PSU. palitan mo ng seasonic s12ii 520w. another thing about sa gpu; same comment as above. though ok sya sa dota 2, overwatch at csgo; tomb raider and gtav, you'll have to adjust your settings kasi they are very demanding, taxing even a 1070 at 1440p.
for video editing, you'll need as much cores as possible to have faster renders. pero ok na yang cpu mo kasi masyadong mahal ang 6700/6700k.

sir baka po pwede bigyan niyo n lng po ako ng build 40k po budget with case na din po thanks

A8 7600
A68hm-e
1x4gb 1333
Generic 600w
1366x768

Is gtx 750ti compatible with these?

1.) Does your motherboard have PCIe slot? If Yes, then it is compatible, if No then its not. If you're not sure try to google your motherboard and look for specification.
2.) Does your GTX 750 ti requires additional 6pin to power the card? If Yes then check if your power supply does have an extra 6pin connector and if yes, then it is compatible.

sir baka po pwede bigyan niyo n lng po ako ng build 40k po budget with case na din po thanks

heto. hindi na ako gaano nag-deviate sa choices mo.
View attachment 290694

heto possible variations:
core i7 6700 + Zotac gtx 1060 mini 3gb + tecware raiden = 39,950
this build will have much better performance for video editing. sa gaming, pareho lang siguro at 1080p :noidea: the 6gb variant's performance will be much more relevant at higher resolutions in my opinion

tecware raiden + Zotac gtx 1060 mini 3gb + SanDisk Plus 240GB + WD Blue 2tb = 37,250
more storage options. almost same performance ng 1st build but with 2x the storage for video editing. like before, 1080p performance of the 3gb & 6gb variant should be negligible.

A8 7600
A68hm-e
1x4gb 1333
Generic 600w
1366x768

Is gtx 750ti compatible with these?

may PCIE slot naman yung motherboard mo kaya the answer is: YES

Attachments

• 20161017_40k.jpg
    20161017_40k.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
1.) Does your motherboard have PCIe slot? If Yes, then it is compatible, if No then its not. If you're not sure try to google your motherboard and look for specification.
2.) Does your GTX 750 ti requires additional 6pin to power the card? If Yes then check if your power supply does have an extra 6pin connector and if yes, then it is compatible.

Kukunin kong gtx750ti yung hindi kailangan ng 6pin, kakanado kaya sa generic psu to?

Kukunin kong gtx750ti yung hindi kailangan ng 6pin, kakanado kaya sa generic psu to?

mababa lang naman power draw ng 750ti
kahit generic malamang kaya yan (though not recommended dahil unstable ang voltage nya)
kung sakaling kelangan nga ng additional power cables, tignan mo yung PSU mo kung may mga ganitong PIN
pcie6-2-jpg.57637

Molex to PCIE converter
150_3308.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

MGA MASTER FOR REFERENCE KO LANG
budget: 30K
usage: HEAVY PC GAMING
SLAMAT PO SASAGOT

Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

Good day! Is there someone here who already have amd rx 460 with HKC monitor 1876-hdmi? if yes, nagana po ba hdmi cable connection? thank you sa mga magrereply

malapit na gtx1050 at gtx 1050ti konting tiis na lang buti hindi pa ako bumili rx460 :excited:
http://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-price-specs-official/

based from what i've seen/read on youtube and related articles, supposedly mas mabilis daw dapat ng konti sa 960 ang expected performance based on specs pero after actual benchmarks, mas mabagal sya ng konti :noidea: though it's still way better than a 950. :clap:
kung makakahanap siguro ng 2nd hand na 960 selling for around 6k... magandang option yun :clap:

Last edited:
based from what i've seen/read on youtube and related articles, supposedly mas mabilis daw dapat ng konti sa 960 ang expected performance based on specs pero after actual benchmarks, mas mabagal sya ng konti :noidea: though it's still way better than a 950. :clap:
kung makakahanap siguro ng 2nd hand na 960 selling for around 6k... magandang option yun :clap:

Pero ok na din sir mas mababa consumption nya at mas malakas sa rx460 sakto na sa akin na hindi naman hardcore gamer, :)

Back
Top Bottom