Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Aliens/Martians Meeting Place♥

Since the dawn of humanity we have been in contact with extraterrestrials.
Either by one on one close contact or watched from a distance in UFO's and other space craft. There is a plethora of evidence of Aliens being involved in our history from paintings, scrolls,sculptures, art, and stories that date back to the beginning of our earliest recordings as people on this planet.

Some of the most famous works of art from the greatest artists often depict different aliens UFO's and other paranormal sites that can only be explained by the visiting of our alien neighbors.
Check this out guys >>ALIENS IN ANCIENT HISTORY<<
Page 1 to 5 po yan.

1. bro para sakin ha? in my own opinion cmpre ang aliens ay nag exist imagine 4 trillion planets in our own galaxy palang yan what about the others? maybe they have more than a trillion planets.. sa dami nun kalokohang walang ibang species/aliens na nabubuhay db?..

2. sa tanung mo d2 di pa kasi ako nakakakita ng alien na bumisita sa earth kaya di ko pa kayang sagutin yan..

2.a. i don't know if they found or influence religions cuz i don't believe in god bro imagine sabi sa bible "3 days ginawa ni god yung earth tapos 1 day lang yung the rest of the universe" doesn't make sense! halatang imbento lang.. lilinawin ko lang para sa lahat it's my own opinion,. yan ang paniniwala ko..

2.b. same thing wala pa rin akong masasagot about this question..

that merely proves my point that 2 different issues yan. people can believe that #1: aliens might exist out there somewhere but still disbelieve #2: aliens have visited and interacted with earth people

Since the dawn of humanity we have been in contact with extraterrestrials.
Either by one on one close contact or watched from a distance in UFO's and other space craft. There is a plethora of evidence of Aliens being involved in our history from paintings, scrolls,sculptures, art, and stories that date back to the beginning of our earliest recordings as people on this planet.

Some of the most famous works of art from the greatest artists often depict different aliens UFO's and other paranormal sites that can only be explained by the visiting of our alien neighbors.
Check this out guys >>ALIENS IN ANCIENT HISTORY<<
Page 1 to 5 po yan.

woah! thanks for this wonderful link!:clap:

For sure merong alien. . .
IT'S A FACT!

YES! i very agreed with you!:thumbsup:

that merely proves my point that 2 different issues yan. people can believe that #1: aliens might exist out there somewhere but still disbelieve #2: aliens have visited and interacted with earth people

uhm i do believe in aliens after watching some documentaries in TVs but this questions always comes up to my mind there after. WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY NOW! why they wouldn't show their asses in this timeline? why rampant visiting occurs only in ancient times? WHY?! I know that their are some people this days who constantly do contacts with them but why so stealthy?

hehe para sa inyo mga bro, batet? hehe

uhm i do believe in aliens after watching some documentaries in TVs but this questions always comes up to my mind there after. WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY NOW! why they wouldn't show their asses in this timeline? why rampant visiting occurs only in ancient times? WHY?! I know that their are some people this days who constantly do contacts with them but why so stealthy?

aliens visited us since the ancient times and until this present days. they really won't show their ass on us after observing us, aminin man natin o hindi sa oras na magpakita sila at makipag communicate openly sa mga tao ay siguradong nandyan ang mga taong gustong humuli ng isa sa kanila para mapag aralan sa laboratory. hindi naman sila mga tanga para magpahuli ng buhay para gawing lab rat.....

aliens visited us since the ancient times and until this present days. they really won't show their ass on us after observing us, aminin man natin o hindi sa oras na magpakita sila at makipag communicate openly sa mga tao ay siguradong nandyan ang mga taong gustong humuli ng isa sa kanila para mapag aralan sa laboratory. hindi naman sila mga tanga para magpahuli ng buhay para gawing lab rat.....

beings who can conveniently travel around the universe won't be scared of us. they are far superior to be scared.

beings who can conveniently travel around the universe won't be scared of us. they are far superior to be scared.

yup, but for them being superior to us will make big trouble if we humans try to insist in capturing one of them. and being superior also make them decide that it is far better not to show themselves to prevent some troubles for both sides.

the hard evidence that they did visit us in the past is weak

you might be interested in this

The Fermi paradox (or Fermi's paradox) is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilization and humanity's lack of contact with, or evidence for, such civilizations.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

yeah you're exactly right, e2 ding bumabagabag sakin na 3,000+ years ago na sobrang high tech na nila noon... meron na clang klase2x klaseng mga gadget and etc... anu nlng kaya ngayon? :rofl::rofl::rofl: dba? baka meron na cla technology na cloaking, invisibility and etc... hehe they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy more advance satin..

the hard evidence that they did visit us in the past is weak

you might be interested in this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

oie! nice info na naman... mabasa nga bukas! thanks! :thumbsup:

bumabagabag din sa isip q yang ORIONS BELT na yan... hehe, kasi dba, naka align xa sa pyramid of giza... baka dun ang mga tirahan ng mga ET na yun... hehe

Last edited:
YUP yup yup naniniwala ako sa E.T.........kasi marami na kasing evidence about them....tsaka may isang lugar kung saan may alaga slang alien "area 51''
:book:

bumabagabag din sa isip q yang ORIONS BELT na yan... hehe, kasi dba, naka align xa sa pyramid of giza... baka dun ang mga tirahan ng mga ET na yun... hehe

baka pwede naman na favorite constellation ng Pharaoh ang orion's belt kaya ginaya nya sa positioning ng pyramids. masyado madami kang ina-assume e walang proof.

the explanation that "its not real" is one explanation of your question

naniniwala ako sa aliens. hindi naman kase imposible na magkaroon ng ibang buhay sa buong universe.
sa sobrang laki ba naman ng universe? isipin nalang natin na may iba pang sun bukod sa sun natin at doon sa ibang sun na iyon may mga umiikot din na planeta at merong planeta na tamang tama lang ang temperature na kagaya ng earth para mabuhay ang mga nilalang na kagaya natin.

naniniwala ako sa aliens. hindi naman kase imposible na magkaroon ng ibang buhay sa buong universe.
sa sobrang laki ba naman ng universe? isipin nalang natin na may iba pang sun bukod sa sun natin at doon sa ibang sun na iyon may mga umiikot din na planeta at merong planeta na tamang tama lang ang temperature na kagaya ng earth para mabuhay ang mga nilalang na kagaya natin.

but do you believe that aliens visited us in the past/now?

yeah this is right ... we have :

-Pyramid of Giza

-Pyramid of the Sun

-Stone edge

-Buko of Enoch

-Nazca pacific airlines

-Puma Paq you

-Machung Picachu

Back
Top Bottom