Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

All Codes for Alcatel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok na pala.

There's nothing we can do about the message inbox na nde na maaccess as well as yung ibang menus because of invalid input 10x or so :( so ni-reset and ni-reformat na lang namin yung phone manually.

Here's how:
Q1What is reset of mobile phone?

RESET is to set your mobile phone into the state as when it comes out from factory. Please be noted that after phone reset all personal data added by the user will be lost (except SIM card), which includes: pictures, audio, video, downloaded applications and games, products directory data and WAP bookmark etc.

Q2When should I use reset?

When the mobile can not be switched on/ switched off by power key, or switch off automatically, and the failure is not related to battery, please try to reset your mobile.
Please back up all the useful information or it will be deleted after phone reset.
If the failure persists, please contact Alcatel Contact Center according to the country you are located.

Q3How should I perform reset?

Long press “# key” and “power on key” at the same time in power off mode, then you will be asked “All data will be lost, continue?” After you select “Yes,” the sequence will be entered with reminder “Formatting flash, please wait.” The phone will auto switch on when reset finishes. Please do not manipulate the phone or remove the battery during this process.
NOTES: For OT-Mini (OT-708) specifically, due to the touch panel design, reset can be performed only by long pressing “upper side key” and “power on key” at the same time.

For other concerns, their site's FAQ might be able to help.

Alcatel One Touch - Global en-Support

Hope it helps everyone :)

hi sir i have a big problem regarding my phone alcatel glory x918n... ung simcard slot nya po is both nkalocked for only 1 network...pls help nmn po pra ma-unlocked q xa... :pray:

Sir, pa help nman po!! alcaTEL 813D Q PANU PO KAYA MAKAKA-AVAIL NG FREE NET VIA OM OR UC PLSSSS!!

THANK YOU PO!!:clap::pray::pray::pray::clap:

gud eve mga ka sb panu b mag root ng alcatel onetouch android dual sim.. Cnu po nkk alam??

gud day sir pwede po pa unlock ng alcatel glory
imei: 012918003192274
svn:03

thanks in advance

pa subscribe nito.. galing nang mga codes..

ALCATEL 997D user here. :)

Sir,Pa request ng Unlock code ng Alcatel gloryx 918n

SIM1 lang po ang naka lock ang network sa Smart/Sun

918N-2JSPPH2-IS40
SIM1 IMEI:012918002210127

pa answer naman sa mga tanong. About sa pag unlock ng naka lock sa isang network, specially sa mga androids na alcatel.

help nmn po mga sir..panu lgyan ng operamini ung alcatel one touch? Tnx po in advnce..

Re: help po sa alcatel 918n ko pls

pano po ioff un shutter sound ng camera ng alcatel 918n? wl po kc s settings at menu....help pls...

Try to download cymera application..my setting poh un ng silent shutter..

Please help..unlock code ng alcatel 918n.

Nakalocked sa sun and smart network..

Here with my provider and IMIE number..

Eto po.. 918N-2JSPPH2-KS40

IMEI. 012918005150247 IMEI. 012918005150254

Hoping and thanks in advance...

mukang pinabayaan na to ng TS ah..

waiting nrn aq sa pagunlock ng sim 1 ni glory x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom