Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

full admin access dito nyu.. ibang lahi nakadiskubree

skylit_drive27sep

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
http://www.bez-kabli.pl/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43954&p=514346#p514346

Huawei B315s-22 (PLUS) - or to load firmware niebrandowany
Moderator: Moderators

Przeszukaj ten temat…
SearchAdvanced search

Next
achtung
Novice user forum
Huawei B315s-22 (PLUS) - or to load firmware niebrandowany
Post by achtung » 2015-12-16, 14:45

Successfully I updated the software from version to version 21.311.03.00.69 21.311.05.01.1185, thereby zdebrandowałem Huawei router B315s-22 Plus / Cyfrowy Polsat : D . Until the end I do not know what I lost, but above all, gained the ability to remember the PIN code, what I wanted in connection with the subscription LTE in Orange. I do not go into details of other differences between softami but I noticed, among others, a new "Statistics" from the rank data and a slightly different version in the menu. You may say to me more like potestujecie few words about what you do not waste time: - Update local - from the administrative side of the router will not be able to update the software (except for the newer version of Polkomtel, as long as) - B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe - even using the "Force Upgrade, update fails (network status indicator lights up in red) - HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter_v24.exe (from dc-unlocker.com) - update of a specially prepared file Huawei_B315_22_Firmware_ 21.311.05.01.1185_SIGNVER.dgtks too fails. Thread Other methods indicated on English and Filipino forums that relate to a model B315s-936, although I admit that thanks to these sources of information, I came up with probably far indescribable, but the correct solution How to upload niebrandowane software 21.311.05.01.1185 Huawei router B315s-22 distribution Plus / Cyfrowy Polsat. CAUTION! it seems to me, after several different, often bizarre experiments that it is difficult uwalić the router. However, remember that everything you do at your own risk. the following procedure was checked three times by uploading alternating new and old version of the software . All files, which I used including screenshots of the administration panels of both versions have been made ​​available at http://1drv.ms/1RohIcN Step 1. We use the wired network adapter that you configure as follows: IP: 192.168.1.100 Mask: 255.255.255.0 Step 2. Turn off the antivirus software and firewalls. Run B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe with administrator credentials (at the time of the first run, ask for indications WinRar - no matter, you can specify any exe file). We indicate the correct interface, a wired network adapter. Open the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.03.00.69.BIN . We combine computer network cable and router, then click "Start." And at this point, connect the power to the router. The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. Originally, the router will start as if nothing had happened, and then go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode). During this time we unpack Mobile_Partner_WIN10.zip and install familiar with traditional modems Huawei software, which also includes the necessary drivers. Step 3. When the lights up green LED indicator mode network, do not turn off the router and the only application B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe . At this point it will be necessary to connect the router to the computer using the USB cable (sadly version USB A male - USB A male). If the drivers are installed correctly, the device manager appears modem and two COM ports. Step 4. Start the application dc-unlocker2client.exe . Click Detect (magnifying glass) and then establish communications with the router. The log will be recorded parameters of the router.;)

:okay:

picture

picture

picture

picture

picture

picture

CODE: SELECT ALL
(...)
Model: Huawei B315
(...)
Firmware: 21.311.03.00.69
(...)
SIM Lock status: unlocked
(...)

Note , if the " SIM Lock status " is not " unlocked " remove the blockade, eg. Using a DC-unlocker . The cost 7 Euros, payable by PayPal. You can also try to look for other free methods (Unchecked) Step 5. DC-Unlocker is a terminal, so we can send a command. Command 1 - restore the factory settings of the router

picture

sfm at ^ = 1

sfm at ^ = 1
OK

Command 2 - reset the device
at ^ reset

at ^ reset
OK

picture

The router will reboot and lose the connection to the COM port. At this point the only lights up the LED power supply. The router does not start already existing software. He works in a factory mode corresponds to the IP address 192.168.1.1. Disconnect the power adapter and USB cable. Step 6. We make the same operation as in step 2, change only the firmware file, which will be sent to the router. Turn off antivirus software and firewalls. Run B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe with administrator credentials. We indicate the correct interface, a wired network adapter. Open the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.05.01.1185.BIN . We combine computer network cable and router, then click "Start". And at this point, we connect the power to the router. The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. The router will go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode). Step 7. When the lights up green LED indicator mode network, do not turn off the router and the only application B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe . At this point it will be necessary to connect the router to the computer using a cable in the device manager appears modem and two COM ports. Step 8. Run the application dc-unlocker2client.exe. Click Detect (magnifying glass) and then establish communications with the router. The log will be recorded parameters of the router.

picture

picture

picture

picture

(...)
Model: Huawei B315
(...)
Firmware: 21.311.05.01.1185
(...)

picture

Step 9.
reinstate the automatic settings for the wired network adapter. Step 10. We go to the page 192.168.8.1 and log on B315s-22 with the new firmware . Note , the router remembers previous settings, it is recommended to restore the factory settings and reconfigure. NOTES: - Only currently used firmware can cause the USB mode. Ie. if we use 21.311.05.01.1185, just loading the file B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.05.01.1185.BIN using B593s-22_Multicast_upgrade_tool.exe run COM ports. (green indicator light network mode). I also tried the method described here ( https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-b315-unlock-guide ), but to no avail. - I was able to perform the downgrade, 21.311.05.01.1185 from version to version 21.311.03.00. 69 Interesting source, not necessarily the one written and understandable language, but you can snoop around . Maybe one day, one of us will unlock admin router ... - AT commands for Huawei modem router Tut - http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1306978 - HUAWEI B315S-936 Unlocking Step by Step - http: / /www.blogmytuts.net/2015/10/huawei-b315s-936-unlocking-step-by-step.html?m=1 - B315s-936 admin access pagusapan !!! - Http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1305262 count on your comments and observations, as well as the possible development of the thread to modify the firmware B315s-22. Regards, - achtung

picture

: D

picture

:)

Upstairs
achtung
Novice user forum
Re: Huawei B315s-22 (PLUS) - or to load firmware niebrandowany
Post by achtung » 2015-12-17, 22:20

achtung writes:
All files, which I used including screenshots of the administration panels of both versions have been made ​​available at http://1drv.ms/1RohIcN

MD5 checksums BIN
06a88425acf239cb5130839d4e1a3ce7 * B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.03.00.69.BIN
c759a42737e376024d9889894ab685b9 * B315s-22_UPDATE_21.311.05.01.1185.BIN
Upstairs
blogger
user forum
Post by blogger » 2015-12-18, 14:37

Thanks a lot. It went perfectly on the version of Play :)Description very well prepared.
Upstairs
blogger
user forum
Post by blogger » 2015-12-20, 20:13

I ran tests on 21.311.05.01.1185. Let's put it wirelessly as it does not reject the reports that I have the latest. It is more stable than that of play is so thereon. Of course, parameters as initial network name and password are after restoring the defaults.
Upstairs
slike99
user forum
Post by slike99 » 2015-12-22, 9:40

Do you know some soft to the router, so you can choose the frequency?
Upstairs
blogger
user forum
Post by blogger » 2015-12-22, 10:09

Disk given by achtung have ltewatch. This can change (the directory utils in his onedrive.)
Upstairs
slike99
user forum
Post by slike99 » 2015-12-22, 10:26

blogger writes
on the disk specified by achtung have ltewatch. This can change (the directory utils in his onedrive.)

but it's only LTE, UMTS and how to choose?
Upstairs
blogger
user forum
Post by blogger » 2015-12-22, 11:14

The device settings uncheck lte or select only the UMTS. I do not know what your firmware.
Upstairs
slike99
user forum
Post by slike99 » 2015-12-22, 11:41

I have to choose
one. AUTO
2. LTE
3. HSPA, UMTS
4. EDGE only how to choose a stiff UMTS 2100MHz

Upstairs
user avatarradius
Stager wireless
Post by radius » 2015-12-22, 20:19

Hit the + next to a ruler Frequency band in the following applications: http://www.lte-anbieter.info/ltewatch/c ... ltewatch_h
Upstairs
barek16
Permanent forum user
Post by barek16 » 2015-12-22, 22:42

radius yet altered the already: viewtopic.php? f = 10 & t = 43748 & p = 513102 # p513102 LTEWatch [H] allows the B315 to force the frequency only for LTE. I do have a different idea of how to force the frequency of the 3G though I have not yet checked. He wrote achtung, Dc-Unlocker is a terminal through which we can send AT commands to the router. Therefore you have to choose only the appropriate command for UMTS 2100MHz. It seems to me that this should be: AT ^ SYSCFGEX = "02", 400000,1,2,800C5

Upstairs
user avatarradius
Stager wireless
Post by radius » 2015-12-23, 10:26

Sorry, did not I read. I unfortunately its B315 sold precisely for this reason that I could not force him to UMTS2100 (panel Cybertech 17 dBi -67 dBm, approx. 30 Mb / s) and is still "sitting" on UMTS900, -61 dBm, about 8 Mb / s, but you may now have discovered something interesting. The problem is that I do not what this check.
Upstairs
achtung
Novice user forum
Post by achtung » 2015-12-23, 15:14

barek16 writes:
I do have a different idea of how to force the frequency of the 3G though I have not yet checked. He wrote achtung, Dc-Unlocker is a terminal through which we can send AT commands to the router. Therefore you have to choose only the appropriate command for UMTS 2100MHz. It seems to me that this should be: AT ^ SYSCFGEX = "02", 400000,1,2,800C5

1) See this soft Download my onedrive http://1drv.ms/1RohIcN 2) AT commands for Huawei modem router Tut - http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1306978 - the way all the time fighting with locked COM ports after upgrading to version 21.313.05.00.00, before the warning because no port, I do not know can upload a previous firmware. . By the way, studying reading foreign forums including http: //www.lteforum .at / Mobilfunk / Huawei-modems-mit-crippleware.3801 that you also recommend, maybe something interesting will lead ... - I greet, achtung

picture

copy paste hehe

Ibig sabihin ni sir skylit_drive27sep ganito ata

1) GO To USB mode ng 936
2) input ang command gamit ang cid reader

at^sfm=1 - factory mode

at^reset - reboots the modem power light nalang iilaw

3)Mag static ip ka set ip

IP 192.168.254.100

Mask 255.255.255.0

Deafult Gateway 192.168.254.254

dns 8.8.8.8 at secondary 8.8.4.4

4) Run multicast upgrade tool select ka ng 936 firmware yung posted dito sa symbianize na middle east firmware

5) Wait gang mag green mode matapos sabi

The whole process takes ~ 3 minutes. Originally, the router will start as if nothing had happened, and then go into the next update modes (blue LED indicator network mode), ending with the activation of the communication ports (green LED indicator network mode).

5) stop multicast pag naka green na ok

8) Access mo yung firmware 192.168.8.1 tapos select mo restore defaults settings ok na debranded na daw

Di ko matry eh la kasi me extra hehe feedback nalang sa mga may extra unit yung openline at may semi admin na tapos itry tong mga steps :thumbsup:

Basag negosyo nabebenta ng full admin kala m sila nakatuklas ibang lahi nga :rofl:

Haha na try ko na.din to pero 10mins na tulala parin ang power led.

BM ko muna dahil wala pa akng ganitong device..salamat boss

uu nga nakaka badtrip mga busines minded na ito...,akalain mo pati friend mo ay ipinagpalit ka sa tuts na ito ng 936 tapos di naman pala sila iyong orig otor...

milyon ba kinikita sa 936 para ipagkait talaga..

uu nga nakaka badtrip mga busines minded na ito...,akalain mo pati friend mo ay ipinagpalit ka sa tuts na ito ng 936 tapos di naman pala sila iyong orig otor...

milyon ba kinikita sa 936 para ipagkait talaga..

Agree ako sau tol..:weep::weep:

wala naman po problema kung may nakadiskubre ibig sabihin nagawa ni madiskubre paano ma full admin si 936 mga "master" ibig sabin nagtiaga sila paanu ginawa .....un ang sinasabi "achievement" sa nakadiskubre.....kau ba anu abang mode.sa sa tut ni 936 Peace po sa tinamaan pero real talk po tau

ngayun alam ko na kung bakit ayaw nila ilabas

bakit nga ba? nawalan na nga ako ng interest. hehehes! negosyo muna sila. oks lang ganyan talaga eh.

benebentahan na nga ako eh di daw lalabas yun. hahaha! hassle lang kasi pag kakalasin pa yung sim pag mag register sa promo.

sana may mag share pa rin.

bakit nga ba? nawalan na nga ako ng interest. hehehes! negosyo muna sila. oks lang ganyan talaga eh.

benebentahan na nga ako eh di daw lalabas yun. hahaha! hassle lang kasi pag kakalasin pa yung sim pag mag register sa promo.

sana may mag share pa rin.

ang dahilan kung bakit ayaw ilabas,,,, dahil napaka dali lang naman pala,,,, hindi sa nagnenegosyo sila,,, kita mo ba hindi nga binibenta ang tut, kasi anjan na ang tut, kunting butingting lang

nakakahiya naman kung ibebenta ang tut

CLUE: walang debrand na nangyayari,,,, hangin lang yun sa tiyan,,, e utot mo lang yan

ang dahilan kung bakit ayaw ilabas,,,, dahil napaka dali lang naman pala,,,, hindi sa nagnenegosyo sila,,, kita mo ba hindi nga binibenta ang tut, kasi anjan na ang tut, kunting butingting lang

CLUE: walang debrand na nangyayari,,,, hangin lang yun sa tiyan,,, e utot mo lang yan

sir parang debrand narin yun kasi po mababago ung logo nya dati syang 4GLTE ngayon magiging HUAWEI na sya db po tama ako satotousin lang tama ka nakakalat lang ung TUT sa paligid kaso ang prob ng iba ayaw nila subukan kasi natatakot sila baka daw masira ung unit nila...at tama napansin ko rin kay benru sy na ndi nya benta ung TUT kung di sya mismo gagawa sa unit nyo...para mafull admin access ung unit natin....

bulong mo sa akin fafsi ng ma change ko na globe ko na to sa smart.

hahahaha! wag kayong ganyan nakakadala mangalikot eh. oma-ayaw na nga ako push kayo ng push hehehe! mamayang gabi kakalikutin ko nanaman modem ko . nakaka buhay kayo ng utak na nawawalan ng gana hehehe!:lol:

ang huawei brand ang anjan na yan sa loob,,, bali parang dragon yan ehh...

papakawalan mo lang,,, dahil kinulong ni globobo......

ang tanong: anung susi gagamitin para makawala si huawei logo sa pagkakulong?

Back
Top Bottom