Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

AMA University Online Education (AMAU Oed) Students, pasok!

marxielincoln

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just want to ask ano masasabi nyo sa platform na ito? I am currently studying BSIT here, while I am abroad (Qatar). I am now waiting for 6 subjects to be activated and then i will start na. Update ko kayo sa latest happening!

yo buddy mukang ok naman sya. :)

What do you mean OK? Hingi sana ako tips..

Nag email ako sa kanila di naman sila nasagot sa email at panay automated replies lang.

Background ko: I'm a graduate of BSN and a licensed Nurse but not practicing. Shifted my career sa IT Field and almost 10 years of work experience na. Now isa na ako Information Security Analyst sa isang Global Financial Company.

Question is do i still need to take the MASTERS in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY? or better focus na lang sa mga IT Certifications and Courses like CISSP?

@eyori013 I would go with CISSP wala na true value ung masters from universities dito sa PH kung international ung company mo. Im an undergraduate accounting student but built a career with information security. Network Security Engr International Credit Card company. I took the certification path already have CCNP RS CCNA Security and now working CCNA CyberOps. Ultimate goal is CISSP. Hooray to us, very rewarding career with information security.

HI i also enrolled BSIT in their oed platform i shifted my assoc degree to finish my bachelors degree. Godbless

Nice TS... studying din ako ngayon sa AMA pero parang hihinto na ata ako pangit naman teaching nila.. mas mabuti pang mag online study nlng ako..
mukang maganda itong topic mo..

magkano po yung tuition sa ama affordable naman kaya ang balita sakin kasi parang per subject ata bayaran? tapos +1k entrance? magkano nagagstos niyo sa isang sem? tsaka gaano katagal sa isang sem kayo nag aaral?

Mga boss pahingi naman ng pseudocode nito :pray: CS201

Questions:
1. Write a program that accepts an integer input from the user and display the least number of combinations of 200s, 100s, 50s, 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s.

[Test your solution using this samples]
a. Input: 250
Output: 1x200s, 1x50s
b. Input: 1127
Output: 5x200s, 1x100s, 1x20s, 1x5s, 2x1s
c. Input: 1127
d. Input: 19
Output: 1x10s, 1x5s, 4x1s
[Hints]
o Use division to determine the number of occurrence of each element (i.e. 200, 100) in the input (e.g. Given 500 if we divide it by the largest number possible; which is 200; we will get 2. Therefore, there are 2x200s.)
o Use subtraction to determine the remaining value of the input. (e.g. In the 500 example, since there are 2x200s, we still have 100 to process. The 100 came from 500 – (2*200) = 100.)
o Use the next largest number possible (i.e. 100) to check the number of occurrence. Continue until the remaining value of the input is zero.

2. Write a program that accepts the firstname and the lastname of the user, and display the first half of the lastname, first half of the firstname, second half of the lastname and second half of the firstname.
a. Firstname Input: Juan
Lastname Input: DelaCruz
Output: DelaJuCruzan
b. Firstname Input: Pedro
Lastname Input: Penduko
Output: PendPedukoro
c. Firstname Input: Johann
Lastname Input: Logan
Output: LogJohanann
d. Firstname Input: Mari
Lastname Input: Santamaria
Output: SantaMamariari
[Hints]
o To determine the first half of the name, you can use name[0, lengthOfName/2]
o To determine the second half of the name, you can use name[lengthOfName/2, lengthOfName]
o To determine the length of the name, you can use lengthOfName = GetLength(name)

Mga boss pahingi naman ng pseudocode nito :pray: CS201

Questions:
1. Write a program that accepts an integer input from the user and display the least number of combinations of 200s, 100s, 50s, 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s.

a. Input: 250
Output: 1x200s, 1x50s
b. Input: 1127
c. Input: 1127
d. Input: 19
Output: 1x10s, 1x5s, 4x1s
[Hints]
o Use division to determine the number of occurrence of each element (i.e. 200, 100) in the input (e.g. Given 500 if we divide it by the largest number possible; which is 200; we will get 2. Therefore, there are 2x200s.)
o Use subtraction to determine the remaining value of the input. (e.g. In the 500 example, since there are 2x200s, we still have 100 to process. The 100 came from 500 – (2*200) = 100.)
o Use the next largest number possible (i.e. 100) to check the number of occurrence. Continue until the remaining value of the input is zero.

2. Write a program that accepts the firstname and the lastname of the user, and display the first half of the lastname, first half of the firstname, second half of the lastname and second half of the firstname.
a. Firstname Input: Juan
Lastname Input: DelaCruz
Output: DelaJuCruzan
b. Firstname Input: Pedro
Lastname Input: Penduko
Output: PendPedukoro
c. Firstname Input: Johann
Lastname Input: Logan
Output: LogJohanann
d. Firstname Input: Mari
Lastname Input: Santamaria
Output: SantaMamariari
[Hints]
o To determine the first half of the name, you can use name[0, lengthOfName/2]
o To determine the second half of the name, you can use name[lengthOfName/2, lengthOfName]
o To determine the length of the name, you can use lengthOfName = GetLength(name)

PAREHO TAYO BRO!!! PLEASE MGA BOSS BAKA MAY ALAM KAYO DYAN!:help::help::help:

sino po merong sagot sa OED...AMA students only

sino po merong sagot sa OED...AMA students only

Back
Top Bottom