Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ano skin care routine nyo for PM and AM?

I use Y.O.U Beauty Global Products

AM Routine:

(1) (Facial Wash)AcnePlus Low PH Calming Cleanser/Hy! Amino Contr-Oil Oil Control Facial Wash
(2) (Toner)Radiance Up! Pure CICA Essence
(3) (Serum)The Radiance White Nourishing+Serum
(4) (Day Cream)Dazzling Glow Up Protection Day Cream/The Radiance White Advanced Day Cream
(5) (Acne Cream)AcnePlus Triple Action Spot Care

PM Routine:
(1) (Facial Wash)AcnePlus Low PH Calming Cleanser/Hy! Amino Contr-Oil Oil Control Facial Wash
(4) (Night Cream)Dazzling Glow Up Serum Night Cream/The Radiance White Active Night Gel

Dagdag na lang yung TRIPLE UV ELIXIR SPF 50+ PA++++ for extra protection kapag nasa labas at maarawan.

Dito lang nahiyang yung face ko sa dami na ng skincare na ginamit ko noon.
Walang hapdi and peeling sa face kapag inaapply sa mukha.
Alcohol Free lahat ng products nila.
I've been using their products since November 2022

Last edited:
I use Y.O.U Beauty Global Products

AM Routine:

(4) (Day Cream)Dazzling Glow Up Protection Day Cream/The Radiance White Advanced Day Cream

PM Routine:
(4) (Night Cream)Dazzling Glow Up Serum Night Cream/The Radiance White Active Night Gel

Dagdag na lang yung TRIPLE UV ELIXIR SPF 50+ PA++++ for extra protection kapag nasa labas at maarawan.

Dito lang nahiyang yung face ko sa dami na ng skincare na ginamit ko noon.
Walang hapdi and peeling sa face kapag inaapply sa mukha.
Alcohol Free lahat ng products nila.
I've been using their products since November 2022
Thank you for sharing, kumusta po outcome?

Back
Top Bottom