Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anung lugar o bansa ang gustung gusto mong mapuntahan at bakit?

this is my list
1.israel - i want t0 go to d birthplace of Jesus.
2.s.k0rea - ang cucute kasi ng mga girls dun.
3.eur0pe - i want to xperience d west culture
4.australia - t0 see hills0ng united
5.dhubai - gus2 q malaman kng ganu kainit dun.

And many m0re . . !

1. Santorini - gusto ko makita ung mga bahay na puti :)
2. Venice - romantic raw dun
3. Paris - gusto ko ma-kaakyat sa Eiffel Tower
4. London - para ma meet ko si Big Ben :yippe:
5. Germany/Japan/Amsterdam - *too personal* :excited:

*imagination*
. Far Far Away Kingdom (Shrek)
. Liliput
. CR ng babae (naka invi) :)

Last edited:
I've been to almost all countries/places that I wanted to see except for one - Egypt. I've always wanted to see the pyramids of giza, the sphinx, and take a boat ride down the nile river. hehe. I've always had a fascination with ancient Egypt - its people, its culture, and its religion. And if given the chance, yes I'd like to go on a dig there someday. :)

libre mangarap diba :)

gusto namin ng b0yfriend ko (si sa0surv1ve) dito muna sa Pilipinas.. mauuna ikutin ang mindanao sunod visayas huli ang luzon.. hindi naman lahat pupuntahan.. after niyan ayun na london.! kung saan nakatira si mr.bean.! tapos italy.. tapos tapos ahh basta madami ang nasa listahan ko.!

yikes.! sana tumama kami ng bebeAnjo ko sa lotto :clap:

libre mangarap diba :)

gusto namin ng b0yfriend ko (si sa0surv1ve) dito muna sa Pilipinas.. mauuna ikutin ang mindanao sunod visayas huli ang luzon.. hindi naman lahat pupuntahan.. after niyan ayun na london.! kung saan nakatira si mr.bean.! tapos italy.. tapos tapos ahh basta madami ang nasa listahan ko.!

yikes.! sana tumama kami ng bebeAnjo ko sa lotto :excited:

1. Paris
2. Bora -- aw di pa koakakapunta dito.
3. Seoul
4. New York
5. Vigan , Ilocos Sur

yan yung list ko .

1. Paris
2. Bora -- aw di pa koakakapunta dito.
3. Seoul
4. New York
5. Vigan , Ilocos Sur

yan yung list ko .

I've been in some countries like Singapore,Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, China, South Korea, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, United states of America, Netherlands and Belgium..
mas gusto ko pa rin pumunta sa Paris, France,, romantic city it is.. kasi wala pa kaming byahe dun.. sana makapunta din ako dun in the near future para maka-akyat ako sa Eiffel Tower..! yahoo.!! :clap::dance:

^ Funny... I've been to Paris and yes I was at the Eiffel Tower pero hindi ko inakyat. lol I was with a tour group, nagmamadali na kami. Sayang. I did get beautiful pics though of the Eiffel Tower from the ground. lol

It's supposed to be a romantic city but I find Venice more romantic, what with the gondolas and all - I just didn't like the smell of the canals. pampasira ng romantic air. :lol:

OnT: I already posted Egypt above as the place I would like visit. Let me just add Caracas, Venezuela. For personal reasons - it's the one place I promised myself I would visit someday. Eh sana matupad ang aking pangarap. LOL

1. USA
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. Hongkong
5. Greece
6. Dubai
7. Paris
8. New zealand
9. China

halos buong mondo gusto ko mag around the world hehe pero sana mas mauna kong malibbot pinas..:thumbsup:

SOUTH KOREA!!! :)

SERIOUSLY!!!
GUSTO KO MAKITA UNG MGA FAVORITE KPOP GROUP KO!!! :D

:thumbsup:
:yipee:
:clap:
:excited:
:dance:
:thumbsup:
:music:
:salute:
:wave:
:hello:
:giggle:
:megaphone:
:pacute:
:hi:
:missyou:
:happy:
:yes:
:band:
:hyper:
:inlove:
:10:
:halo:

ang gusto ko mapuntahahn ngaun is australia and canada hindi gnun kataas ang cost of living dun and the weather its so nice madaming pdeng mapuntahan dun esp. kung naure tripin ang hanap mo..! dto sa pinas bohol ang gusto ko hehehe!

santorini, greece
sicily, italy
lourdes, france

i find it ironic that even though i've been in nearby Asian countries as well as those in Eastern European ones, I can't say that my visa and immigration stamps are enough to make me credible to infer that life really is so beautiful as it is diverse. I guess, to truly experience the culture and life of a country, one must go beyond being a tourist and the boundaries of mainstream cities. Totoo nga siguro na you can only find your real purpose in life in a place you're not familiar with - where you can be in solitude and accept the environment as its :)

gusto ko sa US at canada...para pag nakatapos ako doon ako magtatrabaho..

Northern Europe.. Kahit malamig gusto ko ang views... sight seeing to the max.. Then northern Japan.. been there before and superb ang experience...!!!

gusto ko sa holland bumalik... at sa South Korea gusto ko pumunta

Netherlands..

Gusto ko mag hang out dun sa Red Light District nila... :dance:

sa Amsterdam dun marami talaga.

LOL... ang gaganda nga ng babae sa red light.. 50euro sisigaw sayo hehehe.. bukod dun d puro babae may bakla din sa redlight... Saka mas maganda sa gabi kasi talagang ganda ng ilaw!!!

Back
Top Bottom