Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anything about Macbook. . . .you can ask me. .

Re: Anything about Macbook. . . .u can question me. . !!!!!

Sir.. may tnong aq, yung macbook ko kc, prang nglock ung desktop ko ndi aq mkpg delete, mkpgsave ng khit ano sa desktop... prang wla dw aq permission gnun.. ung nlbas na prompt anu po kaya problem? T.I.A

PAHELP PO SOFTWARES PO NA PWEDE KO ILIPAT FILES(PICS,MUSIC,VIDEOS etc) sa macbook na maganda at madaling gamitin .. thanks po!!!

newbie here, pwede ba mag install ng sony vegas pro sa macbook air? may link ka ba? thanks!

MACBOOK Technician. . . CERTIFIED. . !!!!

SIR I'm proud of you!
I am a technician also from paris france! I repair all problems of all kinds of phone and computer software and hardware! so if there's something I want to help! I'm born in philippines but living and working here! merci! bonne journee!!!I just want to help like you

Can you help me, my macbook air has a problem, my flasing envelop at envelop . How to fix that one one? Thank you

good day sir, ask qu lng sana qng pdeng mkanuod ng tv live sa mac? my app po b pra d2? or kylangan ng antenna? salamat sir

sir dmi na tnong d m nmn nisa2got

sir may password kasi ung mac laptop eh nakalimutan po ang password. panu po ulit ma open. best solution ba is reformat? tnx

GOOD DAY po sir pano po gumawa ng bootable flash drive for macbook pro using windows 7 ?

Sir, my brother has a late 2006 black Macbook model 2,1, 1Gb ram and GM950 graphics card. I think he's running the original OS which I think is Leopard. What's the maximum OS X can he run on his Macbook if he wishes to update to a newer OS? Also, can he just download an OS X off the net and install it on his Mac like installing Windows OS to a PC? Thanks.

Sir dako mkpagtranser or copy ng file sa external harddrive ko NTFS ung external ko patut nmn po thnks

sir. got a second hand MacBook Air.. patulong po na magreformat para fresh copy. thanks

may alam ka ba na training for mac hardware and software with certificate, like vocational course ganun. kung meron san meron?
thanks...

sir may alam ka ba na pde gumawa ng mac book air ko? nabuhusan kasi ng tubig. hahaha. lumang version.

Can i question you TS? haha wrong gramming si koyah

anyway with regards to my imac pwede ba palitan yung booth screen ng apple?

hindi naman nag rereply yung technician..

@jhunar29 - format mo po ng fat32 or download ka ng NTFS for MAC

@onisakis - need mo po magdownload ng OS for mac from torrent then ilagay mo sa usb make it bootable.

@aminoacid34 - try mo po si sencolink magpagawa.

Last edited:

Sir, meron po kayo installer for excel?kasi po etong macbook air ko, wala pong excel or numbers.
Thanks po.

Back
Top Bottom