Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

App & browser control “This setting is managed by your administrator.”

stickle

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi anybody can help me? The Check apps and files is turned off and I can’t click it. Sabi nya “This setting is managed by your administrator.” Any advise how to fix it? Thanks!

Re: App & browser control “This setting is managed by your administrator.”

you need to login into the administrator account (password protected) in order to elevate your account from guest/user account to administrator so you can gain access on that check apps/file feature., otherwise your account has limited access to other features

Hi taurexn!
Thanks for the reply! Actually I am the administrator but my computer has a virus which antivirus can’t detect. This virus controls the windows defender. I will screen shot it when i got home.

well i can say that answers everything, your system registry is already corrupted and perhaps your anti-virus is now a zombie software and the culprit might be a malware or worm lurking or pretending to be part of system files. since you have no idea on the extent of damage, you might start to back up your important files and re install the operating system. you might also consider on acquiring an internet security rather than a standalone antivirus and please refrain from downloading free softwares from internet and make it a habit of scanning usb drives before accessing its contents

Thanks for the advice taurexn! There's no solution anymore but to reformat my computer. :salute:

solution is
click start
write gpedit.msc
then disable all enabled settings.

Back
Top Bottom