Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Are you who the person you are looking for is looking for?

infectious911

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I've seen lots of threads/posts on how get your dream girl/boy, or what traits or characters should you possess in order to get your "forever". But none asked the question AM I THE RIGHT PERSON FOR HER/HIM?

Seriously, have you guys asked yourselves if you are who the person you are looking for is looking for? Many people are looking for their "perfect match", but are you the "perfect match" for them?

I hope I'm not confusing you. Many of us today wants someone who is sweet, responsible, kind, honest, loving, etc...

Don't get me wrong, those are very good traits and it's only right and fair to look for those characters. But let's say you found the perfect one and you're really satisfied with that person. However, that person found out about who you really are and it wasn't happy with who you are. Kawawa naman siya.

My point being is this, and I won't make this too long because I know you guys are smart enough to understand -- instead of looking for someone who is sweet, responsible, kind, honest, loving, etc..., why not be that kind of person first and be the one who others would desire.

Love is not about what you can get to a person but what you can give. You can give without loving but you cannot love without giving.

That's my two cent. Feel free to comment. :salute:

First of all are you a girl?

I honesltly did the the things you mentioned. And I think it was one of the huge mistakes I made in life.

Nung college ako, I saw my classmate who has a girlfriend. Yet he kept flirting with other girls. Of course the other girls where much prettier than his current.

Sabi nya "fling" lang daw. Then I asked "pano kung kumagat sa fling mo papatulan mo ba?" Hindi daw. Which is bullshit. I never wanted to be like that guy. My Father was also a womanizer. He kept secrets from us and I even found out I have "brothers" and "sisters" from his other wives. I even asked myself why? But then I said again to myself I will never be that guy. Come to think of it, I was very naive and tried to be the "Perfect Guy".

This is a true story. No bullshit. I was too naive trying to prove something that there are still the "Perfect" no no no. at least these days, they call him "The Ideal Guy".

Pero kahit hindi ako yung ideal guy nung time na yun, I think I was decent. Doesnt Smoke, Doesnt Drink, Doesnt Party all night, No history of cheating what shitsoever. Some of my good attributes are I was very kind, trustful, try myself to be honest all the time, and ma effort.

So I even tried improving myself. I hit the gym and I started getting good results and compliments. Next I increased my social activity and sense of humor. Girls love guys who have a sense of humor. Oh and I was very generous. I dont know why I have this trait but its because I was one of those person who isnt really into being materialistic and social climbing.

Moving on I am now working and I have my own small business. And I even do sidelines! What more do you want? Di ako panget. Siguro out of 10 im a 5 or 6. I can be a 7-8 siguro kung pumuti pa ko ng konti and If im dressing really well ha ha pero di na siguro ako aabot ng 9 or 10.

Despite all of the things I've done to be the at least "ideal guy", tinapon lang ako ng ex ko. Call me bitter if you want. She used me along with her friends. Her cousin even admitted that my ex told her that i was an "ideal guy". Yet she didnt even see my worth. So I said wtf what was the point of all the sht I've done then?

So in reality it wasnt about if you're the ideal guy or the perfect guy or anything. No matter how you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend you are, there's still a possibility that people will still treat you trash.

Ohh and about your last line. Yung naka bold text. When people wonder why I was being generous, nice, ma effort and all of that sht what I always say is "Give and take lang"

Last edited:
I don't think you got my point and we have a very different perspective.

Word of advise, narcissism will destroy you. Check your heart and seek what people who loves you thinks about you, wag yung lagi kang nag aangat ng sarili mong bangko.

"Give and take"? You're not just proud but too selfish. If that's your definition of love, then it's not love at all.

I'll let the other readers be the judge.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Sorry I want to ask why you even knew na nagbubuhat ako "lagi" ng sariling bangko pero I'm not here for that.

You dont even know me yet you sound pretty confident about your statements.

But dont worry. unlike you, I wont judge you even though most of the things you said about me are wrong.

Have a good day sir.

I'm sorry for "lagi" but that's not the whole point. Read your message again Mr. "Ideal guy". I didn't just came up to a conclusion just like that. Read the context and the idea not just the words.

Most of the time hindi eh but maybe someday, I'll be someone's answered prayer. LOL

Back
Top Bottom