Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Associate Technical Staff - 12k to 14k salary

pistola004

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I need 4 people for Associate Technical Staff. Work is at ORTIGAS. below are the details.

Qualifications:

-Candidate must possess a Vocational Diploma / Shourt Course Certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Technology or other IT-related Vocational Courses.

Job Responsibilities:

- Test and document software
- Improve present work process
- To perform other tasks necessary for the business according to legal rules

Requirements:

- Knowledge in basic operation of Car Audio is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in C/C++ or any programming language is an advantage
- Willing to study JAPANESE language. Review materials for Hiragana-Katakana will be made available during the selection process. An assessment exam will be conducted after 7 days.

Please send me your resume/cv at [email protected]. We dont accept people with bachelors degree.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I need 4 people for Associate Technical Staff below are the details.

Qualifications:

-Candidate must possess a Vocational Diploma / Shourt Course Certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Technology or other IT-related Vocational Courses.

Job Responsibilities:

- Test and document software
- Improve present work process
- To perform other tasks necessary for the business according to legal rules

Requirements:

- Knowledge in basic operation of Car Audio is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in C/C++ or any programming language is an advantage
- Willing to study JAPANESE language. Review materials for Hiragana-Katakana will be made available during the selection process. An assessment exam will be conducted after 7 days.

Please send me your resume/cv at [email protected]. We dont accept people with bachelors degree.

Location po? Pls....

Place of work is at Hanston Building. Ortigas.

Back
Top Bottom