Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
panong nahinto sir? di naman ako naging gahaman dati sa MJ. kontrolado ko ang pag gamit ng MJ dati. ang effect lang naman nya sa akin dati is lagi akong gutom at antok kaya kain tulog ang nangyari sa akin dati.

if trolls will use this one to bash me, then I can say that they are pure hypocrite dahil lahat ng tao ay may ginawang bawal during their teenage life. kasinungalingan lang ang magsasabi na wala syang ginawang kababalaghan nung kabataan nila. baka nga ang trip nila dati eh mamboso pa sa kapitbahay nila he he he....

thanks for giving candid answer. :lol:

ayun pala dapat kontrol

if trolls will use this one to bash me, then I can say that they are pure hypocrite dahil lahat ng tao ay may ginawang bawal during their teenage life. kasinungalingan lang ang magsasabi na wala syang ginawang kababalaghan nung kabataan nila. baka nga ang trip nila dati eh mamboso pa sa kapitbahay nila he he he....

ito lang siguro ang papel ko dito sa tnb..
troll surveillance and bashing lol

=> sir tanong kulang total napadaan din naman ako dito

=> If you dont beliv that there is a "God"? sino po gumawa sa atin at sa lahat ng bagay sa mundo?

=> I mean hindi naman siguro basta ngkaroon ng living at non-living things sa mundo kung walang supreme creator which is what we call a "God'?

=> dami papo akong katanungan pero ito muna ang mauna.

=>hope you can explain this clearly ng mkuha ko rin ang side nyo bilang non believer. :thanks:

I don't use MJ. Heck, I don't even smoke yosi. But i would say based on the facts i learned during my student years, mas matino pa chongki kesa yosi. May medical qualities ang weed in controlled doses whereas yosi...can only lead to dependence and/or cancer.

In my point of view, the only thing that damages the weed's reputation is when irresponsible overdosing idiots and/or money is involved.

=> If you dont beliv that there is a "God"? sino po gumawa sa atin at sa lahat ng bagay sa mundo?

=> I mean hindi naman siguro basta ngkaroon ng living at non-living things sa mundo kung walang supreme creator which is what we call a "God'?

=>hope you can explain this clearly ng mkuha ko rin ang side nyo bilang non believer. :thanks:

I think kelangan na natin gumawa ng template. This is the nth time these sets of questions are asked.

Paiklihin ko based sa alam ko.

There are a lot of theories out there to explain, the creation THEORY (the one most theists believe in) is just one of them. Basic muna, please look for the big bang/evolution theory combo. Those would cover both questions you have for now.

Some people here are able to share more complex theories. As someone who seldom cares where things originated, hanggang jan lang muna ako.

P.S.: backreading a few pages from page 1 helps answer some questions.

Last edited:
I don't use MJ. Heck, I don't even smoke yosi. But i would say based on the facts i learned during my student years, mas matino pa chongki kesa yosi. May medical qualities ang weed in controlled doses whereas yosi...can only lead to dependence and/or cancer.

In my point of view, the only thing that damages the weed's reputation is when irresponsible overdosing idiots and/or money is involved.

student years is over

http://www.healthonlinezine.info/which-is-more-dangerous-marijuana-or-tobacco-smoke.html

I think kelangan na natin gumawa ng template. This is the nth time these sets of questions are asked.

Paiklihin ko based sa alam ko.

There are a lot of theories out there to explain, the creation THEORY (the one most theists believe in) is just one of them. Basic muna, please look for the big bang/evolution theory combo. Those would cover both questions you have for now.

Some people here are able to share more complex theories. As someone who seldom cares where things originated, hanggang jan lang muna ako.

P.S.: backreading a few pages from page 1 helps answer some questions.

yeah, someone should make FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

thingy in this thread o kaya bagong thread...

pwedeng compilation

sya sa mga sinagot ng mga tao sa thread na ito..

something similar dun sa Catholic Corner, yung gawa ni unleash....

sino ba may time dyan?

kung wala...pagawa kaya tayo kay unleash, para similar format

tlaga, papayag kaya yun? hehe

gazillion times na tinatanong ng theist yan. xD

Last edited:
yeah, someone should make FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

thingy in this thread o kaya bagong thread...

pwedeng compilation

sya sa mga sinagot ng mga tao sa thread na ito..

something similar dun sa Catholic Corner, yung gawa ni unleash....

sino ba may time dyan?

kung wala...pagawa kaya tayo kay unleash, para similar format

tlaga, papayag kaya yun? hehe

Hehehe, asakaboi.

The problem i can foresee in this idea is that we may be non-believers in general, but, as freethinkers that we are, we have different mindsets and viewpoints some of the more complex things like how we see life, our stance on reality, morality and politics and things like that. Iba sa mga viewpoints natin magkakontra pa, and some defend their opinion to the theist level, mocking the other guy's opinion.

i dont know, but as per science we have theories how life started...

:)

same question as to you, if you believe in god, who created god? it is impossible also for a thing just to exist :)

for starters the answer lies in bigbang/evolution combo,

kung gusto mo ng advanced answer try this 3 model combo
(m theory+ekpyrotic theory+chaos theory)
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=685969&page=239

Last edited:

download nyo yung "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High"

tungkol sa weed yan, maganda yan, madaming reasons na

pinakita dun tungkol sa prohibition ng MJ, pero subukan kong

issumaarize yung favorite one ko,

once upon a time legal si MJ, bago pa lang sya pinapatubo at

finafarm at nadiscover na it can be made into ropes, textile, paper

etc na superior kesa sa ilang nakasanayan ng materials..

until one day, a guy who owns one of the biggest paper mills got

threatened sa MJ kasi feeling nya maoovertake-an sya nito at ito

ang magrurule sa paper industry, i forgot to mention na this same

guy owns one of the biggest newspaper publication din..

so what he did is published stories about how MJ is making people

violent, crazy etc... and because of that, nagkaroon talaga ng

negative impression yung MJ..

madami reasons na pinakita dun pero this is my favorite.. :)

ok lang ang MJ wag lang abusuhin...

like rugby (tama ba spelling?) pandikit yun, pero maraming naadik :lol: at inaabuso na

I dunno kung natanong na to sa previous posts...naisip ko lang bigla

Theists believe that their god created everything and that he had no beginning nor end. Yet he had perception of time. Now, if he had perception of time, that means time coexisted with the god before everything else was created. Imposibleng ginawa ng god yung time if so. Then, who/what created time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom