Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
kamusta mga atis?

share ko lang tong nakita ko sa news feed ko.
this is the lowest thing ever since after I've read about the offering of 72 virgins in heaven.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-07-19-11-01.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-07-19-11-01.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
sobrang busy. Saka ayaw ng bf ko na ginagamit yung pc niya sa symb hahaha.
E nagka chance akong kakabili ng tablet :)
Kumusta kayodito?
Nagool pa ba sila kuya Grey?
O puro nonsense na lang laman n thread?

Haha lol.

Nagpunta pala ko ng Brgy Wawa sa Rizal grabe napakaganda ng lugar na yun.
Simple mamuhay. Magtatanim ka lang may ulam ka na. Ang problema hindi sayo yung lupang pinaunlad mo. Mga relocatees mgabtao tapos irerelocate na naman sila. Yung tubig na galing sa wawa dam feeling ko hindi dapat ganon kulay nun. Tapos kinalabit aoo ng kasama ko, kaya ganyan daw kulay niyan kasi may farm sa may dulo. :( derecho uung mga dumi ng hayop sa ilog :( yan ang nagagawa ng kapitalismo sa kalikasan.

Guys punta tayo dun haha

yo yo yo......

medyo tumahimik ngayon dito pero dumami ang mga trolls. maganda rin dyan sa wawa, madalas din akong magpunta dyan para mag unwind. di na sya ganun kaganda tulad dati dahil na rin siguro sa pagdami ng mga nakatira dyan.

unfair naman yung BF mo, ayaw pagamit sayo ang pc nya para sa sym? batukan mo pag di nya pinagamit ulit :rofl:

Ang atheist ay yabang lang, atheist ang bansag sa kanila para kunwari ay matalino, pero may dios man o wala pag trahedya ang gumawa, parepareho tayong kawawa, kaya wag kau mag malaki na matalino kau, o magaling ang sciencia nio, isang malakas na ihip lang ng hangin lipol agad yan science nio

I'm an atheist but I have never once belittled people for their beliefs nor do I think my beliefs are better. Science doesn't aim to disprove the existence of God. Science was created because man is naturally curious. We are continually studying the world around us because that is what we are and what separates us from other animals. Is that a good thing? Or should we just believe what we were told than search for the answers ourselves?

Does science answer everything? No. But at least scientists and people who are interested in science actually have their minds open and willing to accept what's actually proven than people who believe words from a book that has questionable origins.

I have never known a true scientist who is close minded to evidence and proof.

Walang makaka pag ligtas sa tao sa mga trahedya, maging ang pinaka maka bago at magaling na science ay kamote sa trahedya, lindol, bagyo, buhawi, etc, maging ang pinaka ta0s na panalangin ay walang magagawa, ang tao ay nakalaan talaga para mamatay,

We don't have the power to stop natural disaster but at least we can minimize the number of deaths. Car accidents and injuries are minimized because of technology. How about how US handled Hurricane Sandy? Don't tell me they looked up at the sky and prayed for the best. The government made steps to ensure people are ready to minimize fatalities.

The more we understand how things occur, the more we can prepare ourselves. Sabi nga ng GMA, I am Ready. :rofl:

Is this perfect? Of course not. Because we, who created it, are not perfect.

So I ask you, if we are not perfect, but God is perfect, why are we so imperfect? Does that mean God is not perfect? Or does he made us imperfect intentionally? So why threaten punishment if we made mistakes. Because clearly, seeing as we are imperfect, we will make mistakes; so why would a God be angry at his own design?

Believing in GOD in my own opinion is never been a bad thing. Sa mindset lang talaga nagkakatalo.

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”?―?Richard Dawkins,?The God Delusion

I'm an atheist but I have never once belittled people for their beliefs nor do I think my beliefs are better. Science doesn't aim to disprove the existence of God. Science was created because man is naturally curious. We are continually studying the world around us because that is what we are and what separates us from other animals. Is that a good thing? Or should we just believe what we were told than search for the answers ourselves?

Does science answer everything? No. But at least scientists and people who are interested in science actually have their minds open and willing to accept what's actually proven than people who believe words from a book that has questionable origins.

I have never known a true scientist who is close minded to evidence and proof.

We don't have the power to stop natural disaster but at least we can minimize the number of deaths. Car accidents and injuries are minimized because of technology. How about how US handled Hurricane Sandy? Don't tell me they looked up at the sky and prayed for the best. The government made steps to ensure people are ready to minimize fatalities.

The more we understand how things occur, the more we can prepare ourselves. Sabi nga ng GMA, I am Ready. :rofl:

Is this perfect? Of course not. Because we, who created it, are not perfect.

So I ask you, if we are not perfect, but God is perfect, why are we so imperfect? Does that mean God is not perfect? Or does he made us imperfect intentionally? So why threaten punishment if we made mistakes. Because clearly, seeing as we are imperfect, we will make mistakes; so why would a God be angry at his own design?

I can summarize this in a few words... "DEFINITELY THERE IS NO GOD" at least in the perspective of any religion...

depende sa tatanungin mo, sabi ng iba, magiging katulad daw ni God, non existent.

:lol: di nagexist kaagad??

anyway di naman yan pinunta ko dito....

well do you believe ba na kapag tayo ay naging non existent after death, we can be called PERFECT?

Dumb All Over
By Frank Zappa

Whoever we are, wherever we're from, we shoulda noticed by now our behaviour is dumb
And if our chances expect to improve it's gonna take a lot more than tryin' to remove the other race or the other whatever from the face of the planet altogether
They call it "The Earth" which is a dumb kinda name but they named it right 'cause we behave the same
We are dumb all over
Dumb all over, yes we are, dumb all over, near and far, dumb all over, black 'n white, people, we is not wrapped tight
And nerds on the left, nerds on the right
Religious fanatics on the air every night, sayin' the bible tells the story and makes the details sound real gory about what to do if the geeks over there don't believe in the book we got over here
You can't run a race without no feet
And pretty soon there won't be no street for dummies to jog on or doggies to dog on
Religious fanatics can make it be all gone
I mean it won't blow up and disappear, it'll just look ugly for a thousand years
You can't run a country by a book of religion
Not by a heap or a lump or a smidgeon of foolish rules of ancient date, designed to make you all feel great while you fold, spindle and mutilate those unbelievers from a neighbouring state
To arms, to arms
Hooray! That's great, two legs ain't bad
Unless there's a crate they ship the parts to mama in
For souvenirs: two ears (Get down)
Not his, not hers but what the hey
The good book says, "It's gotta be that way"
But their book says, "Revenge the crusades"
With whips 'n chains and hand grenades
Two arms, two arms
Have another and another
Our Cod says, "There ain't no other"
Our Cod says, "It's all ok"
Our god says "This is the way"
It says in the book, "Burn and destroy"
And repent and redeem and revenge and deploy and rumble thee forth to the land of the unbelieving scum on the other side
'Cause they don't go for what's in the book and that makes 'em bad
So verily we must choppeth them up and stompeth them down
Or rent a nice French bomb to poof them out of existence while leaving their real estate just where we need it to use again for temples in which to praise our god, 'cause he can really take care of business
And when his humble TV servant with humble white hair and humble glasses and a nice brown suit and maybe a blonde wife who takes phone calls, tells us our god says it's ok to do this stuff, then we gotta do it
'Cause if we don't do it we ain't "Gwine up to hebbin"
Depending on which book you're using at the time
Can't use theirs, it don't work, it's all lies, gotta use mine
Ain't that right?
That's what they say
Every night, everyday
Hey, we can't really be dumb if we're just following god's orders
Well let's get serious, god knows what he's doin'
He wrote this book here and the book says, "He made us all to be just like him"
So, if we're dumb, then god is dumb and maybe even a little ugly on the side
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side