Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
the same can be achieved without dying, di pa ko namamatay so i cant say perfect na talaga sya.. what we have now is only an assumption at best e. so i dont really know.

yup, maaring perfect para sa isang theist yung at peace at united ang buong planeta, at imperfect naman to sa iba kasi di yun yung nasusulat.. parang ganun.

eating ice cream?! hehe... yup, pasok din siguro yung satisfaction dun..

hmmm... i dont see why that would be robot like.

it's perfect.. I assure you :lol:

there's no such thing such as unconditional LOVE, HAPPINESS,etc. what we have is satisfaction of once desire.

you help to be satisfied. you love because it is innate in you.

and inorder to live life to the fullest, fulfill your desire.

eh ikaw tol how do you live your life? :D

To our visitor,

After death, wala na... (lam ko mahirap maimagine) XD

Perfection is relative...

Sorry guys IMHO, there's no such thing as perfection b'coz the only constant is change. . just my two cents

then why SCIENCE ???

marsal_d_teach_28.jpg

it's perfect.. I assure you :lol:

how can you be sure? no one really knows 100% or even what happens after death. so to say that you're sure is very "faith-ish"

there's no such thing such as unconditional LOVE, HAPPINESS,etc. what we have is satisfaction of once desire.

i think a dog can unconditionally love its master. not all, pero yung iba kahit sipain mo, ikulong mo ng matagal.. di mo pakainin.. pag nakikita ka nila... ayun naglalambing pa din..

you help to be satisfied. you love because it is innate in you.

and inorder to live life to the fullest, fulfill your desire.

eh ikaw tol how do you live your life? :D

by trying not to be an asshole. minsan i fail though. hehe..

you seem to be convinced that you have it all figured out, i can't help but not trust people who are that sure hehe..

Last edited:
its depends where are you going to attached the word “PERFECT”

perfect god, perfect human, perpect science, perfect place,perfect..... pekpek......

pagdating dyan..... kanyakanya ng description ng pekpek.... pweh... perfect pala....

para sakin.. kahit ano dyan kakainin ko!!! basta gusto ko babae.....

pero parang masmaganda un me “w-shape” cameltoe!!!!!! love to lik it all..... hmmmmm...

ayos na e, wholesome na sana e. dinagdagan pa ng lick e haha..

how can you be sure? no one really knows 100% or even what happens after death. so to say that you're sure is very "faith-ish"

yes, I am sure. My daddy told me :lmao:

i think a dog can unconditionally love its master. not all, pero yung iba kahit sipain mo, ikulong mo ng matagal.. di mo pakainin.. pag nakikita ka nila... ayun naglalambing pa din..

Dati akong vet med. nagshift lang. about dun sa aso

please read http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130524005849AAUWHkK

;)

there's no such thing as love/GOD... pag judas meron pa. :lmao: JK

by trying not to be an asshole. minsan i fail though. hehe..

you seem to be convinced that you have it all figured out, i can't help but not trust people who are that sure hehe..

no comment for the meantime :lol:

trip ko yung n-type, may gap sa legs. XD

madaming groups na type din yan e..

sa chive.com may "mind the gap" posts sila dun e. try mo visit pag hehe

yes, I am sure. My daddy told me :lmao:

your father? ok.

Dati akong vet med. nagshift lang. about dun sa aso

please read http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130524005849AAUWHkK

;)

there's no such thing as love/GOD... pag judas meron pa. :lmao: JK

ano ba talaga belief mo?, madalas para kang theist pero minsan parang may atheistic beliefs ka din.. curious lang..

Last edited:
love is universal,everyhuman being feel it .experience it,atheist ,agnostic ,infedel have it too in their feeling,the love itself is not monopoly of supernatural one ,you called GOD

yong tanong ko po is yong personal experience nyo kung nainlove na po kayo?

hmmmmm......

merong isang thread na isinarado ng thread starter. mukhang kinain na naman nya ang mga sinabi nya ah? malinaw na sinabi nya from the first post na hindi nya isasarado ang thread nya at hahayaan na lang daw nya na maisarado ang thread nya.

di ata kinaya ng kanyang logic ang mga birada sa kanya at sadyang di nya maintindihan ang mga pinost para sa kanya? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom