Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheistsm you exist because there is God. You just don't want to believe that there's God so that everything you wish to do is not bad, simply there's no morality in your life, everything is permissible to you. But still, God loves you guys even if you don't love Him.

Atheistsm you exist because there is God. You just don't want to believe that there's God so that everything you wish to do is not bad, simply there's no morality in your life, everything is permissible to you. But still, God loves you guys even if you don't love Him.

I guess your wrong bro. But your right about we exists because there is God but it doesn't mean that we don't have morality. Most of us might question the morality that those believers has.

Who's God? by the way, and your wrong about morality even if you are theist or atheist Morality is Given.

Atheist, you exist because there is God. You just don't want to believe that there's God so that everything you wish to do is not bad, simply there's no morality in your life, everything is permissible to you. But still, God loves you guys even if you don't love Him.

Nope. We exist because there is no concrete proof that God exist. If God exist, we won't exist (atheist). You're saying that we (atheists) don't have morals in our life, yet here you are telling us that we are a bad person without knowing who we really are. Why not dedicate your own logic to yourself: "But still, God loves you guys even if you don't love Him others."

Nope. We exist because there is no concrete proof that God exist. If God exist, we won't exist (atheist). You're saying that we (atheists) don't have morals in our life, yet here you are telling us that we are a bad person without knowing who we really are. Why not dedicate your own logic to yourself: "But still, God loves you guys even if you don't love Him others."

well said , , , :thumbsup:

"The Bible is like the ultimate Facebook post. Unsourced opinion that people will use as a base for an entire argument. They will never understand that the Bible is the claim, not a source."

I think ang punto ng thread na to ay gathering ng Atheists and Agnostics since may similarity sila kahit konti.

Ang paniniwala ng atheist at agnostic ay magkaiba at hindi nila makukumbinsi ang isa't-isa. Kaya imposible din silang magsama.

While it is true that Atheists and Agnostics are entirely different, there's still a small amount of resemblance for both — the lack of faith. Unfortunately, TS is no longer here to defend "why" he/she decided to unite the Atheists and Agnostics in form of this thread. However, he/she left a note at first page of this thread under house rules:

House Rules
  • Hindi maaaring magdebate ang Atheists at Agnostics.
  • Atheists igalang mo ang pananalig ng mga Agnostics
  • Agnostics huwag mong personalin ang mga Atheists
  • Mabuhay tayo ng may katibayan. Yehey!

While it is true that Atheists and Agnostics are entirely different, there's still a small amount of resemblance for both — the lack of faith. Unfortunately, TS is no longer here to defend "why" he/she decided to unite the Atheists and Agnostics in form of this thread. However, he/she left a note at first page of this thread under house rules:

Maaari bang magsama sa paglalakbay ang dalawang taong hindi nagkakasundo? -- Biblia

kung ganun si ts ay maaaring hindi isang athiest?

Maaari bang magsama sa paglalakbay ang dalawang taong hindi nagkakasundo? -- Biblia

Disagreement in terms of what? It can be interpreted in different ways.

Two persons with different religion?
A couple with different religion?
A workmate with different religion?
Edit: or just a disagreement in general?

Last edited:
Disagreement in terms of what? It can be interpreted in different ways.

Two persons with different religion?
A couple with different religion?
A workmate with different religion?
Edit: or just a disagreement in general?

It's not about religion or any group. Ang tinutukoy ko ay persons with different beliefs or faith.

It's not about religion or any group. Ang tinutukoy ko ay persons with different beliefs or faith. -Hmmmm. Isn't that the same?

Two persons with different religion. I can prove it's possibility. I volunteered for a humanitarian work here in Laguna and we've been joined by different religions. It was a success not to mention made a few friends. It only proves that "Friendship has no religion".

If your answer is no and people should only get along with the same religion isn't that kind of discrimination?
How can you be certain that two persons with the same religion can make an agreement along the way?
For you, is religion the only way for unity? Edit: or an agreement?

As long as this thread is concern, so far... there wasn't a "clash" between Atheists and Agnostics. Each group introduces, share their views and say goodbye's all ending with a smile.

Last edited:
Two persons with different religion. I can prove it's possibility. I volunteered for a humanitarian work here in Laguna and we've been joined by different religions. It was a success not to mention made a few friends. It only proves that "Friendship has no religion".

If your answer is no and people should only get along with the same religion isn't that kind of discrimination?
How can you be certain that two persons with the same religion can make an agreement along the way?
For you, is religion the only way for unity? Edit: or an agreement?

As long as this thread is concern, so far... there wasn't a "clash" between Atheists and Agnostics. Each group introduces, share their views and say goodbye's all ending with a smile.

We can also prove na sa ating mga pilipino madalas masyadong mababa ang pamantayan para maging magkaibigan. Madalas ang magkatrabaho, kakulitan, magkabarkada at magkaibigan eh same sounds nalang. Madalas din nating itinatago ang totoo nating saloobin kapag wala tayo sa comfort zone natin for the sake of our job, for the sake of our living or for the sake of our security, etc... Minsan pa nga nakikipag kaibigan ang isang tao dahil may mapapala siya kaya mahirap i distinguish kung sino talaga ang totoong kaibigan lalo na kung magkaiba pa kayo ng paniniwala.

About belief naman para sakin general yan dipende sa tao kung saan nya iaattach ang belief nya. Halimbawa I believed in God and my faith is in Jesus Christ but i will not commit myself to any so called religion. Then religion is not my concern.

We can also prove na sa ating mga pilipino madalas masyadong mababa ang pamantayan para maging magkaibigan. Madalas ang magkatrabaho, kakulitan, magkabarkada at magkaibigan eh same sounds nalang. Madalas din nating itinatago ang totoo nating saloobin kapag wala tayo sa comfort zone natin for the sake of our job, for the sake of our living or for the sake of our security, etc... Minsan pa nga nakikipag kaibigan ang isang tao dahil may mapapala siya kaya mahirap i distinguish kung sino talaga ang totoong kaibigan lalo na kung magkaiba pa kayo ng paniniwala.

About belief naman para sakin general yan dipende sa tao kung saan nya iaattach ang belief nya. Halimbawa I believed in God and my faith is in Jesus Christ but i will not commit myself to any so called religion. Then religion is not my concern.

tama kajan TS, coming from Roman Catholic to Baptist Christian, i also see that the so called Religion make us divide our faith in our God, some people claim that they are the ONLY children of GOD and in their perspective, those people who are not part of their religion considered as Agnostic!!? so for them i am Agnostic. . I think!!, but for me I believe in GOD.

tama kajan TS, coming from Roman Catholic to Baptist Christian, i also see that the so called Religion make us divide our faith in our God, some people claim that they are the ONLY children of GOD and in their perspective, those people who are not part of their religion considered as Agnostic!!? so for them i am Agnostic. . I think!!, but for me I believe in GOD.

Kung papansinin din natin karamihan sa nasa relihiyon mabilis silang humatol dahil konti lang sa kanila ang nagbabasa at umuunawa sa salita ng Diyos. Ni hindi alam ng mga karamihan sa kanila na hahatulan din sila ayon sa paghatol nila.

Ang pinagtataka ko lang eh kung pwedeng magsama ang dalawang magkaiba ng paniniwala gaya ng thread nato? Halimbawa nalang ng Cristiano at Islam, pwede ba silang magsama? Curious lng naman po sa gumawa ng thread...hahaha.

Kung papansinin din natin karamihan sa nasa relihiyon mabilis silang humatol dahil konti lang sa kanila ang nagbabasa at umuunawa sa salita ng Diyos. Ni hindi alam ng mga karamihan sa kanila na hahatulan din sila ayon sa paghatol nila.

Ang pinagtataka ko lang eh kung pwedeng magsama ang dalawang magkaiba ng paniniwala gaya ng thread nato? Halimbawa nalang ng Cristiano at Islam, pwede ba silang magsama? Curious lng naman po sa gumawa ng thread...hahaha.

atheist = one who does not believe in gods
agnostic = "i dont know" if there are any gods

siguru kayong mga religous person na magkaiba ng religion hindi pwede magsama.. pero kaming mga normal na tao pwede naman wala naman ako nakikitang pwede namin pagawayan haha

siguru kayong mga religous person na magkaiba ng religion hindi pwede magsama.. pero kaming mga normal na tao pwede naman wala naman ako nakikitang pwede namin pagawayan haha

Belief ang nagseseparate sa tao sa halos lahat ng larangan dito sa mundo at lahat ng normal na tao ay mayroon nito. Ito ang nagsisilbing boundaries kung saan kailangang pumili ng tao kung saang panig sya kabilang at walang panig na magkasalungat sahalip sila ay nagkakaisa.

athiest - tatanggapin ko na maaring may Diyos alang-alang sa panig ng agnostics? (cannot be dahil hindi nako isang athiest kundi isa nang agnostics?)

agnostics - tatanggapin ko na walang Diyos alang-alang sa panig ng athiest? (cannot be dahil hindi nako isang agnostics kundi isa nang athiest?)

“Ang bawat kahariang nahahati at naglalaban-laban ay babagsak, at alinmang bayan o sambahayang naglalaban-laban ay mawawasak." --Biblia

Pero kung ang athiest naman ay naging agnostics, malaki na ang chance na maging isa syang believer. :)

Ohh. Forgot to mention that it wasn't yesterday but way back 2013. The act is for Yolanda victims. We still hangout sometimes and laugh together :lol:. I guess that's fair enough to consider such people as friends.

True, agnostics "can" be neutral. Some, if not most of them might be open to both discussions, atheism and theism. And again, there wasn't a clash between Atheist and Agnostics in this thread so far.

Come'on guys, don't divide us. There's no bad blood! If you have a thread somewhere you can invite them too. Unless you locked yourself into a cave and refrain to meet other human beings that is... different.

Edit:

Belief ang nagseseparate sa tao sa halos lahat ng larangan dito sa mundo at lahat ng normal na tao ay mayroon nito. Ito ang nagsisilbing boundaries kung saan kailangang pumili ng tao kung saang panig sya kabilang at walang panig na magkasalungat sahalip sila ay nagkakaisa.

athiest - tatanggapin ko na maaring may Diyos alang-alang sa panig ng agnostics? (cannot be dahil hindi nako isang athiest kundi isa nang agnostics?)

agnostics - tatanggapin ko na walang Diyos alang-alang sa panig ng athiest? (cannot be dahil hindi nako isang agnostics kundi isa nang athiest?)

“Ang bawat kahariang nahahati at naglalaban-laban ay babagsak, at alinmang bayan o sambahayang naglalaban-laban ay mawawasak." --Biblia

Pero kung ang athiest naman ay naging agnostics, malaki na ang chance na maging isa syang believer. :)

And where did you get those?

As an atheist, why would I consider the possibility of God for the sake of agnostics?
Same for the agnostics, why would they do that?

"Pero kung ang athiest naman ay naging agnostics, malaki na ang chance na maging isa syang believer." - How can you tell that an agnostic has a high chance of becoming a theist (believer)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom