Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
kung hinahanap mo word na inbreeding at birth defects ay di talaga makikita sa bible yun but the word incest simply testifies the defects of the child when it is born because of inbreeding. analytically speaking, as what pcruz stated, by observance the ancient people knew it pretty well what incest means and that is birth defects.;)

As I see it, as a bible nut, you went outside your boundaries for that argument.

Everything is in the bible as you christians say. Incest, in the bible, was forbidden ONLY for sanctity reasons and there was no verse that can be presented that links birth defects in inbreeding in ANY way. No one being able to present a single verse (even cherry picked ones) to prove otherwise is more than enough evidence for it.

A bible nut stating an argument that is outside the only reference material they only need (or so they claim). So basically, that was only based on your own presumptions. If not please feel free to state some evidences.

Using analysis, an argument like what you said may have been feasible. But if the analysis goes outside the boundaries of what you stand for (the bible), that makes your argument invalid.

My point still stands. The bible has only forbidden incest ONLY due to sanctity reasons and NOT in ANY WAY due to birth defects potentially caused by inbreeding.

question lng po..

Buddhism po ba ay isang form ng atheism?

about naman sakin i still believe sa supreme being pero not necessary na god, and ayaw ko kahit ano mangyari makiparticipate sa kahit anong mainstream religion.. anong genre na kaya ko nyan?

putangina nyo ! ang dami niyong alam ., MALIGO LANG HINDI !!! :thumbsup:

Looks like a spammer to me. It's best to ignore it. Got it reported anyway.

--Do you mean sir that god didn't have a foresight for humans to commit mistakes? kaya nahuli na ang batas nya?:)

parang tao din yan si god.

ganito: may tindahan ka, kuha ka ng isang bantay, may rules ka sa kanya pero kunting rules lang through verbal lang. habang palaki ng palaki tindahan mo parami ng parami din taohan mo. at nakita mo talaga na kahit noong isa pa lang tauhan mo minsan nilalabanan ka nun eh paano na ngayon may union na sila. kailan ba nauna ang rules????? happenings muna bago ang rules!!! of course he has foresight dahil parang angels din nya yung mga tao hardheaded. wala tayong pinagkaiba sa angels nya yun nga lang nasa langit sila at more powerful.;)

As I see it, as a bible nut, you went outside your boundaries for that argument.

Everything is in the bible as you christians say. Incest, in the bible, was forbidden ONLY for sanctity reasons and there was no verse that can be presented that links birth defects in inbreeding in ANY way. No one being able to present a single verse (even cherry picked ones) to prove otherwise is more than enough evidence for it.

A bible nut stating an argument that is outside the only reference material they only need (or so they claim). So basically, that was only based on your own presumptions. If not please feel free to state some evidences.

Using analysis, an argument like what you said may have been feasible. But if the analysis goes outside the boundaries of what you stand for (the bible), that makes your argument invalid.

My point still stands. The bible has only forbidden incest ONLY due to sanctity reasons and NOT in ANY WAY due to birth defects potentially caused by inbreeding.

you have to use logical and analytical explainations dahil world of mystery ang bible.

if yun lang paniniwala mo so be it kasi sakin malalim yun;)

Last edited:
parang tao din yan si god.

ganito: may tindahan ka, kuha ka ng isang bantay, may rules ka sa kanya pero kunting rules lang through verbal lang. habang palaki ng palaki tindahan mo parami ng parami din taohan mo. at nakita mo talaga na kahit noong isa pa lang tauhan mo minsan nilalabanan ka nun eh paano na ngayon may union na sila. kailan ba nauna ang rules????? happenings muna bago ang rules!!! of course he has foresight dahil parang angels din nya yung mga tao hardheaded. wala tayong pinagkaiba sa angels nya yun nga lang nasa langit sila at more powerful.;)

Ok, kaya naman pala eh.

you have to use logical and analytical explainations dahil world of mystery ang bible.

if yun lang paniniwala mo so be it kasi sakin malalim yun;)

let's use logic and analysis then:

bible being absolute vs. bible being a world of mystery

world of mystery ang bible, so it means even christians don't fully understand it yet. but why do christians in general act like what they preach is absolute kung di naman pala nila fully understood ang bible?

omnipotent god vs. god being human in a sense

regarding the parang tao lang ang god part, so you mean to say your omnipotent, omnipresent, perfect god can overlook things? if he's got the almighty foresight (simply defined as the ability to look or plan ahead into the future), he should have seen what's gonna happen and would have already placed the rules even before things happen. yet nahuli ata ang foresight (or ala talagang foresight). nangyari na saka lang maglalagay ng rules.

yup, parang tao nga lang talaga ang christian god if so, hence, your god is not as perfect as you claim he is.

let's use logic and analysis then:

bible being absolute vs. bible being a world of mystery

world of mystery ang bible, so it means even christians don't fully understand it yet. but why do christians in general act like what they preach is absolute kung di naman pala nila fully understood ang bible?

renz wala yata akong claim na bible is absolute;). yes, hindi lahat nakakaintindi pero meron naman matatawag natin na enlightened ones pero karamihan talaga sumusunod lang sa kanilang religions.
katulad ng sinasabi ng ilang atheist,maraming naniwala dahil maraming naloko!!!;)

omnipotent god vs. god being human in a sense

regarding the parang tao lang ang god part, so you mean to say your omnipotent, omnipresent, perfect god can overlook things? if he's got the almighty foresight (simply defined as the ability to look or plan ahead into the future), he should have seen what's gonna happen and would have already placed the rules even before things happen. yet nahuli ata ang foresight (or ala talagang foresight). nangyari na saka lang maglalagay ng rules.

yup, parang tao nga lang talaga ang christian god if so, hence, your god is not as perfect as you claim he is.

again, yung parang tao lang naman si god (my opinion only;)). yun ang pagkakaintindi ko yet i speak for myself but not to the entire theist:)
for me yung being omnipotent at perfect nya ay dahil wala ng mas may makapangyarihan pa sa kanya.
base sa pagkakaintindi ko ay parang ganito;

Ganito lang logic dito about god’s power to know the end of his creation: let just say ikaw si god, may naimbinto kang bisikleta. happy ka ngayon dahil natupad invention pero ang hindi mo alam, kailan kaya ito totally masira after i do so many repair? so ang gagawin mo gagawa ka ng study. gawa ka ng 100 bikes tapos itala mo kailan sila totally nasira. nag-come up ka sa 10-15years and now you can conclude na itong bike ko masisira to in 10years time pero pwde pa ito aabot ng 15yrs dpende sa pagamit... in short si god wala ding alam kung kailan talaga ang katapusan pero may expected date na siya base sa range ng kanyang study. pero kung sirain na nya in 1yr lang ay pwde yun mangyari. i hope may nagets kayo sa example na ito.

nung 6days of creation kasi ni god napapansin ko lang na sa bawat araw na natapos nya ang kanyang gawa ay talagang natutuwa siya at in 7days ay nagpapahinga sya parang napapagod din naman. at kung sundan mo nagagalit, nagseselos, at even angels nagpapasaway sa kanya.
kaya dito ko naanalyze na eventhough he is the almighty yet parang lumampas lang yata pagkaunawa natin sa kanya;) i hope im wrong for this one;)

again, yung parang tao lang naman si god (my opinion only;)). yun ang pagkakaintindi ko yet i speak for myself but not to the entire theist:)
for me yung being omnipotent at perfect nya ay dahil wala ng mas may makapangyarihan pa sa kanya.
base sa pagkakaintindi ko ay parang ganito;

Ganito lang logic dito about god’s power to know the end of his creation: let just say ikaw si god, may naimbinto kang bisikleta. happy ka ngayon dahil natupad invention pero ang hindi mo alam, kailan kaya ito totally masira after i do so many repair? so ang gagawin mo gagawa ka ng study. gawa ka ng 100 bikes tapos itala mo kailan sila totally nasira. nag-come up ka sa 10-15years and now you can conclude na itong bike ko masisira to in 10years time pero pwde pa ito aabot ng 15yrs dpende sa pagamit... in short si god wala ding alam kung kailan talaga ang katapusan pero may expected date na siya base sa range ng kanyang study. pero kung sirain na nya in 1yr lang ay pwde yun mangyari. i hope may nagets kayo sa example na ito.

nung 6days of creation kasi ni god napapansin ko lang na sa bawat araw na natapos nya ang kanyang gawa ay talagang natutuwa siya at in 7days ay nagpapahinga sya parang napapagod din naman. at kung sundan mo nagagalit, nagseselos, at even angels nagpapasaway sa kanya.
kaya dito ko naanalyze na eventhough he is the almighty yet parang lumampas lang yata pagkaunawa natin sa kanya;) i hope im wrong for this one;)
--Nice story sir..kulang na lang "once upon a time" at "happily ever after"..
--So now you are preaching that god is not OMNISCIENT by saying si god wala ding alam kung kailan talaga ang katapusan..

i suggest na wag na masyadong magkwento kasi mukhang lumalabas na hindi talaga si papa god OMNISCIENT ...

If we try to understand god by using the bible only, the result will only be confusion, as what our friend here is showing.
The bible shows that god is capable of emotions--he gets angry, he is jealous, he can be shown the errors of his ways, he can be bargained with--in fact, not at all that much different from Greek gods, Norse gods, or any other gods from different cultures around the world.
I've been through that stage--trying to make heads or tails about what, or who, god really is.
I've asked pastors I've known, I read literature from different cultures--what they basically tell you is that he is unfathomable, and his ways are mysterious, beyond the ken of mortals, so shut up and pray.
And then it hit me.
“Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.”--Chapman Cohen

A perfect being, most powerful and all-knowing yet capable of jealousy :lmao:

--Nice story sir..kulang na lang "once upon a time" at "happily ever after"..
--So now you are preaching that god is not OMNISCIENT by saying si god wala ding alam kung kailan talaga ang katapusan..

as i said clifford sa example ng bike ay through OBSERVATIONS pero if in within the RANGE TIME ay may plano na siya na tapusin ang mundo kaya niyang gawin iyun;)

i suggest na wag na masyadong magkwento kasi mukhang lumalabas na hindi talaga si papa god OMNISCIENT ...

pasensya na thrown pero dahil sa pagka-omniscient daw nya ay naba-bypass yung mga pangyayari sa story ng bible kaya hindi ako agree na tawagin syang ganun;)

A perfect being, most powerful and all-knowing yet capable of jealousy :lmao:

kaya nga sir i always urged christians and every other theist na naniniwala sa bible to read it many times with open mind para sila mismo makabuo ng mga questions din if walang answers ay sila nalang mismo ang hahanap;)
ayaw ko naman sabihin tularan nila si greyhame or ako dahil baka naman mali kami at baka naman tama sila.

sir ito lang talaga preaching ko dito "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS" pero hindi ko maitagos sa puso't isipan ng mga tao kung hindi ko rin itama ang mali nilang pagkaunawa;)

I'm sorry for quoting this one again, but I think this is appropriate here:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then He is not omnipotent.
Is He able, but not willing?
Then He is malevolent.
Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is He neither able nor willing?
Then why call Him God?

Epicurus (c. 341 - c. 270 BC)

If we try to understand god by using the bible only, the result will only be confusion, as what our friend here is showing.
The bible shows that god is capable of emotions--he gets angry, he is jealous, he can be shown the errors of his ways, he can be bargained with--in fact, not at all that much different from Greek gods, Norse gods, or any other gods from different cultures around the world.
I've been through that stage--trying to make heads or tails about what, or who, god really is.
I've asked pastors I've known, I read literature from different cultures--what they basically tell you is that he is unfathomable, and his ways are mysterious, beyond the ken of mortals, so shut up and pray.
And then it hit me.
“Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.”--Chapman Cohen

thanks sir:thumbsup: i just hope may open minded na theist makabasa sa post mong ito. it's a wake-up call;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom