Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mukhang na-turbo ranger backstab ng atheist to ah. Di makaget over at puro nalang tae lumalabas sa kanya.

Oi atheists umamin na kayo jan. Sino tumurbo dito? Hehehe!

@AllahGod
I don't think your children should act that way. How did they get into such a hateful state?

sadya lang na di matanggap ng isa dyan na di umubra ang kanyang baluktot na katwiran kaya yan nagkakaganyan.

72679_250873658382405_1392558518_n.jpg

Mukhang na-turbo ranger backstab ng atheist to ah. Di makaget over at puro nalang tae lumalabas sa kanya.

Oi atheists umamin na kayo jan. Sino tumurbo dito? Hehehe!

@AllahGod
I don't think your children should act that way. How did they get into such a hateful state?

Ask your fellow heathens, they know the answer, they know what they did to my poor fragile son,

can't you guys be nicer to people who believe?

Ask your fellow heathens, they know the answer, they know what they did to my poor fragile son,

anak mo pala yung tae na gumugulo dito? he he he...

ibig sabihin nun, tae ka rin pala? ha ha ha.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ang respeto hindi hinihingi, ang respeto ay pinaghihirapan na makuha sa ibang tao. kung wala syang respeto, bakit namin sya rerespetohin? :slap:

anak mo pala yung tae na gumugulo dito? he he he...

ibig sabihin nun, tae ka rin pala? ha ha ha.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ang respeto hindi hinihingi, ang respeto ay pinaghihirapan na makuha sa ibang tao. kung wala syang respeto, bakit namin sya rerespetohin? :slap:

maybe because you are a respectful person and you know better.

mapanuri,independent until now you are not recover from misery that you suffered from anyone ,why you keep your contact with us,maybe our AA section is your favorite, simply beacause we are here,but how you recover your misery ,you keep yourself to us

its hard accept the defeat,from any contest ,but asked yourself why it happen to you ,may kulang ka ba sa argumento o wala ka talagang laban sa mga athiest

may nagsabi dyan na theist matindi daw ang ginawa nila last oct 2012 sa mga atheist ,but now where are you na,you keep shed your self in the miniskirt of the girl

mapanuri,independent until now you are not recover from misery that you suffered from anyone ,why you keep your contact with us,maybe our AA section is your favorite, simply beacause we are here,but how you recover your misery ,you keep yourself to us

its hard accept the defeat,from any contest ,but asked yourself why it happen to you ,may kulang ka ba sa argumento o wala ka talagang laban sa mga athiest

may nagsabi dyan na theist matindi daw ang ginawa nila last oct 2012 sa mga atheist ,but now where are you na,you keep shed your self in the miniskirt of the girl

and until now i am not recover of your grammar :rofl:

@mapanuri..
independent.. sige lang tol ilabas mo lang yan...hehehe

kidding around

you may want to ask that to your children as well. they evidently display a lot more hate than us non-believers (karamihan sa amin, wala mashadong pake).

i am nice to people who believe, most of the time, as long as they're nice to me. as long as karespe-respeto kausap ko, i will respect him/her as well.

i asked a question in the catholic thread recently. i was given an intelligent, honest and mature answer by unleash97 (one of the more level-headed theists i know here). respect begets respect, and i gave what was due to him: respect.

i find something intelligent, i reciprocate it. i find something stupid, no way i'm gonna reciprocate it. i will ridicule it.

take a look at the no-good spammer. i won't stoop as low as him, since i don't spam. i will make him stoop lower than the maggot that he already is.

^

ano ka, si pacquiao kamo... he wears NO FEAR apparels... :rofl:

Onga noh :D Sakto!

So sobrang kawalan nga ng takot sa kamao ni Marquez, sinalubung ng mukha eh :lol:

Yung nangyari sa Edsa Revolution. Kung paano tayo inatake ng mga economic hitman.

Hindi na tayo kailangan padalan ng economic hitman, nabili na tayo ng U.S. noon pa, try this simple one:

http://filipino.biz.ph/history/treaty.html

Look at this part: hahaha

By elaborate rhetorical gradations, the instructions finally get down to this:

Incidental to our tenure in the Philippines is the commercial opportunity * * * The United States cannot accept less than the cession in full right and sovereignity of the island of Luzon.

Now, who would like to argue that the Philippines again gained independence form US on July 4, 1946? That was total BS!

nice sarcasm, mr. alter ego :D

@AA's
May karapatan pa bang pansinin yang mga lowly organisms na yan? Kung may sense siguro ang post baka pwede pa..para mapagusapan kung bakit mali na naman sila at saan sila maaaring naligaw...

OK, I'm born last 20years 1992.
In religion (Christian)

when i'm elementary, i am very nerdy about science.
bata palang ako exposed na ko sa (world creation documentaries)
i don't really like to ref: the idea's that i want to explain so. i want to clearly apologized kung hihingi kayo ng references sa mga nabasa/napanood kona. but internet and media help me alot to experience read/seen those (documentaries).

anyway.

I am a Christian!. and with respect to all of people here. I wont give anything to say that will hurt your feeling of so on.

I started From theism>deism>agnostics>atheists>Christian

theism = elementary life
deism = 2nd Highschool
agnostics= 3rd-4th year Highschool
atheists= 3rd-college
Christian= college-present (unbaptized w/ holywater)

Why i am here?
Kasi dati akong Atheists,,,,,,,,

Why i post?
i just want to share why i don't want to be atheists anymore...

Am I dis-obey the rules?
I did not tell any thing that might
:yipee: Kumusta ang mga enlightened diyan! :yipee:

House Rules
  • Hindi maaaring magdebate ang Atheists at Agnostics.
  • Atheists igalang mo ang pananalig ng mga Agnostics
  • Agnostics huwag mong personalin ang mga Atheists
  • Mabuhay tayo ng may katibayan. Yehey!

Alin ang pwede
SQUARE SOCRATIC ARGUMENT LANG ANG PWEDE! NO FALLACY KUNG HINDI I-REREPORT NAMIN KAYO! Logical and Philosophical Analysis should also work, Scientific evidence must be provided with logical explanations too.

Thread Purpose
Upang magkaroon ng lugar at diskusyon ang mga Atheists at Agnostics.

AND YES! all of those na i-post here, ay came from LOGICAL TRUTH THAT PROVE BY SCIENCE, and SCIENCE is what i love to do and to read.

and to clearly explain what happen on science. see image below.

As Atheist before, I don't care what bible say's because its more concern by Agnotics. I am an Atheist before. and SCIENCE is what i know. ( all that had been post here' are the fact's that i really prefer and there's a times that i claiming that there's no GOD)

What i want to tell is,

YES! SCIENCE CAN PROVE EVERYTHING! ANG EVEN MAGIC!!!

I believe that MAGIC is an ADVANCE SCIENCE!

"ADVANCE SCIENCE THAT PEOPLE CANNOT PROVE YET!"

The Book of Genesis in bible tells how world created by God..
but who rote it?

I don't know also!

100bilion yrs OLD MAN.... (unmodernized, Caveman, or even unpopular person)

but i feel that someone who talk by God! or i can say (MAGIC).

who will dumb belief that all things can created in over all 7days!

ahahaha....(we can't believe on that message from bible)

but HEY!, the person who wrote that message is from some where in the history!

(UNMODERNIZED PERSON!!!)
don't have calendar, mayan dates, startopologies , etc. ) what so ever that he can tell what date's or what month that created the everthingl.

EVERYTHING GOES IN PROCESS!,
(therefore, what if the 1day that tells on the bible are cover 1bilion year and 7th day's is the 7th billion years ago.)

What if hindi agad nag karoon ng tao?, based on bible HAYOP ang naunang i create bago tao.
(THEREFORE, WE CAN SAY THAT THE FACT OF EVOLUTION WERE TRUE!) at na niniwala ako dun. but what if it also the plan of creation the evolution, (we can't prove yet!, because we were too young)

and all written in the book of GEN made by
UNMODERNIZED PEOPLE WHOM CANNOT CALCULATED and Describe what time, and what happen in the process and God just remind the writer.

And what so ever happen in the bible, From angels message to John, peter , issac , and noah.

ANGELS (DEATH, MESSENGER , GUARDIANS , SENTINELS etc)

what if the heaven where not dis-apart for universe?
what if the heaven where here! one of the part of universe?
(nagtatago lang beyond (n) Trillion light years.) and God can make portal for the angels para mag travel dito.
and all of that because, our SCIENCE are to young to know that!...

The bible say's:
"The Earth is sphere (isiah 40:22)"
The science say's before:
"The earth was flat"
The science in present:
"The Earth is sphere

see image below for more:

Atheists, i like your knowledge about what here! and what logic tells about here on the universe.

BUT beyond that LOGIC'S can be more logical! when we think something cannot be proved!
We can think logically that God do not exists!, and yes we can't proved that but hey, ARE WE MISSING SOMETHING?
(I think our science and logical thinking are too YOUNG! to think of that)

EVERYTHING CAN PROVED!
(you may say today , it is not true. but tomorrow you might say it is true and it is late for you to change what you do)

in our case (it is not just time, to know everything and to prove god exist)

Kapag namatay nalang tayo, bigla nalang tayong magugulat,
totoo palang may LANGIT at IMPYERNO.

whats wrong living with GOD?,

(is just because, we cant prove him?)
or
(just because, we cannot feel him on our life?)
malas ka, lagi kang api, wala ng nagging mabuting biyaya sa buhay mo, or dahil kini claim mo na WE CAN DOMINATE EVERYTHING, BECAUSE WE OUR GOD OF OUR SELVES... AND WHY I BORN IS BECAUSE OF process from our BIOLOGICAL PARENTS and not by GOD.

from ORGANISM, na nag sanib (0s+1e) = 1baby.
but do you know organism also have life... life that can evolve by on another, postive combine negative equals something what we called MATTERS.

hydrogen combine with one atom of oxygen to make one molecule of water.

YES! claim it that there's ALIENS! (because it is!, we not yet discover)
YES! claim it that there's EVOLUTIONS! (because it is!, theoretically but their are profs)
YES! claim it that bigBang theory!(because it can be)

but who do all of those?accident? ehehehe if you are logical thinkers / and scientist theirs no accident all of those have explanation​

but don't claim that there's is no God.
and those MAGIC, and MIRACLES Happens from bible are not true.

We can claim it that all of this is unproven,.
but never to let go, believing to God, because the big challenge that God put's on our lives is the Faith of believing to him.

God limit's our technology & science because he want that our mind prove he exists, it because faith is what he wants.

Mind thinks, but Heart believes

God tell's he will come back, and (this is also the part of the book's complied on the bible)

what happen to Noah, Abraham, Joseph , Peter, 3 worshiper set on flame, Maria, 3 kings, and Jesus salvation, and the 2nd to last part of the bible is our present. which God tell's he will come back to judge us. and to prove the REVELATION.

then after of all of this, another cycle will be created, another sets of people will be talk by god, another adan & Eve where on that moment they will not fail again what God want. therefore God will be manifest and will not leave the Earth again.

Why not with God:

1.)You may not feel, doubt again, sa paniniwala mo, kasi even if God are not true it's ok, and if God are true. you are safe!.

but if you are with God.
1.) there's no doubt anymore
2.) you can participate church (doing, fellowship, Singing, Dancing, Acting, Talking with your friends, Playing musical instrument, talking with different people, sharing ideas live, and so on)
3.)you can eliminate doing things does not right.
(bullying other/self, killing because of anger/power, no more corrupt, rapis, gangster, all of us will be behave, and no more war)

because if we believe to God, we will not do those evil things because we let our live's control by him.

Even God speak to abraham to offer his only one son to him(abraham shock ofcourse but faith still overcome) , and when abraham will kill his son, he stopped him. it is because God doesnt want to, it is the faith he want to see to abraham.
4.) religion is a group, and a group is like an organization, organization have aims, and most of them is to help the community through this we help community, and it not just because of the religion, it is because we know that God want us to do.

I don't want to acuse the atheists that they are all like this.
(but we cannot hide, that those unchristian do bad,
to those christian do inrightful things they are also God enemy)

if you think that, you do everything para ma please si God, and then you think that kulang padin yun sakanya kaya ka nakakadanas padin ng (un wanted things to your life) think again
masmatindi pa jan ang nagawa ng mga worshiper sa bible.

Pinagbabato,
Pinapatay ang buong pamilya,
Diniscriminate
Walang anak hanggang tumanda
Tinakwil ng sariling pamilya
Dinapuan ng sakit na walang lunas
5 taon na kahirapan
pinakain sa leon

kaya mo bayon? ahaha ako hindi eh.

What we think from not is not yet enough to prove anything to God existence .

Lagi nating pinoprove that God are not exist, but can we prove that those things are enough to prove our prof. that we are right?

now this is the question.

WHY NOT GOD?
BECAUSE OF TO MUCH RESPONSIBILITIES?
OR BECAUSE SUKO KANA DAHIL AKALA MO NA PROVE MO NA WALA TALAGA? (GOD EXIST)

please pm, me theirs any of my message VIOLATES this room, and I will immediately remove the lines which VIOLATES the right of my other Symbian-mates.

For get the grammar, may slight eyesight problem pa ko.

Attachments

• 577787_433631366691411_998448327_n.jpg
    577787_433631366691411_998448327_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You do realize that grammar would be the least of your worries right now, right? you will get bashed in all places. and yeah, some grammar nazi will definitely get a crack out of the content as well. but i'm not like that.

here's my take.

you only shifted from one form of belief after another in really short times. that would not be enough to absorb truths on each of them. that makes you half-baked in each fields.

there are many things to criticize in your post. so many, i don't even have time to go through each and every one of them since may pasok ako bukas and i will be needing sleep for the nightmarish workload tomorrow. once i'm done and have time, it's go time.

Last edited:
Whew...

@AA's
Can we also ignore the obviously confused? I mean like those who've undergone "Walmart belief changes" ala roller coaster fashion? Simply implies mind lacks coherence.

@all
May minimum intellect requirement po bago maging AA and the same is required to stay as one...

Last edited:
Whew...

@AA's
Can we also ignore the obviously confused? I mean like those who've undergone "Walmart belief changes" ala roller coaster fashion?

lupit nga e. ako nga it took me four years from theist to full blown theist agnostic, two years to shift from being theist agnostic to agnostic e. siya in a short course of a year per belief. at may conclusion pa kaagad ha?

lupit nga e. ako nga it took me four years from theist to full blown theist agnostic, two years to shift from being theist agnostic to agnostic e. siya in a short course of a year per belief. at may conclusion pa kaagad ha?

Kaya nga, eh. tsk tsk.

Sige. bro. Be the crypt-keeper for tonight if you can. Gotta have some shut-eye. hehe.

Regarding sa post ni Prog
POV mo naman niya yan :)
I dont need to disprove or prove anything to create stress in my life.
Life is too short huh..live my life to the fullest, be responsible, science is not my whole world,. :rofl: geez

Last edited:
and until now i am not recover of your grammar :rofl:

@mapanuri..
independent.. sige lang tol ilabas mo lang yan...hehehe

kidding around

hindi ka talaga marecover sa grammar ko kasi binabasa mo ang wrong idiomatic expression ko ha ha ,

just keep read my balarila in order learn something ,horable,incredibe and dangerous

mukhang may maligalig na namang isa ngayon sa TnB ah? he he he....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom