Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Christian!. and with respect to all of people here. I wont give anything to say that will hurt your feeling of so on.

I started From theism>deism>agnostics>atheists>Christian

theism = elementary life
deism = 2nd Highschool
agnostics= 3rd-4th year Highschool
atheists= 3rd-college
Christian= college-present (unbaptized w/ holywater)
are you sure of this? seems like you're just changing diapers :lol:

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding,
but only in expressing his opinion.
Proverbs 18:2

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7

hindi ka talaga marecover sa grammar ko kasi binabasa mo ang wrong idiomatic expression ko ha ha ,

just keep read my balarila in order learn something ,horable,incredibe and dangerous

you're saying something??

I will learn something???

don't make me laugh... your a****nce is enough to make me :rofl:

You do realize that grammar would be the least of your worries right now, right? you will get bashed in all places. and yeah, some grammar nazi will definitely get a crack out of the content as well. but i'm not like that.

here's my take.

you only shifted from one form of belief after another in really short times. that would not be enough to absorb truths on each of them. that makes you half-baked in each fields.

there are many things to criticize in your post. so many, i don't even have time to go through each and every one of them since may pasok ako bukas and i will be needing sleep for the nightmarish workload tomorrow. once i'm done and have time, it's go time.

ohh??...

let's say same goes to you.

you're theist in the first place but failed to fully understand theism.

Last edited:
i don't have the balls?? :lol:

yeah right. I don't fully understand the entity of what i believe but

"same goes to you"

hey, try to define agnosticism for a bit.

once you do, you'll find that i acknowledge i don't fully understand what to believe in (hence we find points in both theism and atheism but not taking any sides yet). and i don't want to believe in something that is not fully understood.

you? it's like being on a contract signing. you signed a contract only reading the basics of the contract yet did not read the inelligible fine print. i, on the other hand, am in the doubt on whether to sign the contract or not because of the said fine print.

see the difference?

on a side note, no one said you haven't got the balls.

Last edited:
^ did i say you don't find points in both theism and atheism but not taking any sides yet?

what I said is:

I don't even fully understand the entity you believe in and same goes to you.

You don't even fully understand the entity of what I believe.

:lol:

^ did i say you don't find points in both theism and atheism but not taking any sides yet?

what I said is:

I don't even fully understand the entity you believe in and same goes to you.

You don't even fully understand the entity of what I believe.

:lol:

neither do you.

that's EXACTLY the reason why i became an agnostic. i refuse to believe something i don't fully understand.

another note: why the heck did you use a minor detail instead of the main point of the sentence you just used? the main point was "you'll find that i acknowledge i don't fully understand what to believe in".

typical theist cherry-picking.

Last edited:
^ yeah but don't go to theist thread showing some stupid post showing how stupid theist are..

before showing them that they're wrong, why not look in a mirror first.

^ yeah but don't go to theist thread showing some stupid post showing how stupid theist are..

before showing them that they're wrong, why not look in a mirror first.

i find something stupid, i point it out. otherwise, the stupid remains stupid.

look in a mirror first? tell that to yourself! what are YOU doing here?

i see...

you edited your post...

is that self defense??

hmm..typical atheist and agnostic.. :lol:

I simply add notes. If you've read the ones before, you would clearly see that i did not revise statements that would contradict the previous ones. In fact, i did not even edit those that you quoted. Self defense? Hardly.

^ so, i am stupid?

... but how do you call a person answering the stupid?

hmm... :lol:

No one called specifically you stupid, so you're the only one who called yourself that.

Read carefully. My main target was the "look in the mirror first" part. You tell me not to do something na ikaw mismo gumagawa.

Let's see, i react to stupid things by presenting logical and sane arguments againt the stupid post. I call that rational. If i react as stupidly as the poster, then call me stupid. Unfortunately for you, i am at choice number 1 most of the time (i do something stupid at times, for fun. After all, i'm only human)

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

You keep on missing the main points. You tend to focus on minor details one at a time in an attempt to show that i was in the wrong. I dunno if you're doing that in the hopes that you can put a definite score against me or you don't actually know how to analyze posts before reacting. Sorry, kid, you gotta do better than that.

^ did i call myself stupid?

oh man better stop making assumptions :lol:

i am asking right?

patterns? you see some self assumed patterns?

ohh?? :lol: ...then what is your difference in those people saying that 'GOD' is just assumed by people looong ago.. :lol:

Tama si Lavaboy, confused lang yan :lol: at sana totoo yung story :lol:

so may mga visitors na naman, ignore na lang yan... wala kasing tambayan thread mga yan e inggit panget lang sila :lol:

mapapansin naten, gawain ng isang believer ang magtroll... pinapababa lang nila lalo pagkatao nila... what more pa kaya in real life? :lol:

My, my... we're back to "stupid" topics again... :(

@ginuzence
Your thoughts on our topic?

@others
Open other "worthwhile" topics. Let's see how a "multi-threaded" thread goes. It'll be a good work-out :lol:

The rule will be like this: a post should address at least 2 previous posts. And there should be at least 3 active topics at any one day. Payag ba kayo? Suggest pa. hahaha

Tama si Lavaboy, confused lang yan :lol: at sana totoo yung story :lol:

so may mga visitors na naman, ignore na lang yan... wala kasing tambayan thread mga yan e inggit panget lang sila :lol:

mapapansin naten, gawain ng isang believer ang magtroll... pinapababa lang nila lalo pagkatao nila... what more pa kaya in real life? :lol:

Uy, bro! Naunahan mo lang ako mag click ng post ah. Sabay pala tayo nagpunta ng thread hehehe. Ano ba worthwhile pag-usapan? or may bitin pa ba tayo sa previous?

Nga pala, alternative home/on-line highschool (lower cost than local high-school tuitions):

James Madison High-school (ashworth college)
Penn Foster High School

Search nyo na lang. Parehong accredited yan sa U.S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom