Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
tahimik sa kabila, yung pinost ko na icebreaker sa CC wala pa ding reply hehe iba talaga pag sahod, busy ang lahat haha
payday ba ngayon? di ko na pansin ang 15th day of the month. monthly kasi ang salary ko eh he he he....

san ba sa FB maganda magbasa ng debate? any idea guys?
there are private groups in FB. debates are allowed but when somebody goes out of topic, you are automatically kicked out of the group. kaya lang baka manosebleed ka dun dre..... masyadong malalim ang mga wordings na gamit nila dun he he he....

kulang ang isang box ng tissue para sa nosebleed ko pag nakikisali ako sa debate dun. :p ang problema lang, walang powers ang members na mag invite, only admins can invite to their group. sinasala nila ang mga gustong pumasok. nadale na kasi dati ng mga trolls at ilang beses ng nireport. buti na lang at matibay at di pa rin natitibag. may one month na rin ata akong di sumisilip sa group na yun.

I've been reading this thread for a few days already and I can't help the fact that some if not most people here profoundly confess their Atheism while raising a flag for peaceful debate, all the while does nothing but hack n' slash us Christian believers with all the talk about how religion is primitive and old fashioned and overrated.

Nothing but respect to all who do respect other people's set of beliefs, but to those who couldn't help but degrade and make fun of those who prefer to stay quite, this is for you.

You are a disgrace, you who cowers behind the veil of science, natural causes and your misplaced sense of simplistic, rational thinking. Your reasons is education, science, history... but in truth, your confused, your rage against the believers are proof that you are in doubt of your own beliefs. You argue in the attempt to drag the rest of the world down to your level, you see someone at peace with God and you mock him because you envy him, for you are not capable of trusting the things you cant see, you cant obey the things you cant understand, that confusion inside you fuels the rage... the rage and hate against peace-seeking souls.

I respect those atheists who truly promote peace and unity, for they truly and firmly believe what they stand for. But you who mocks and insults others for their God, I feel sad for you. I recall this line from a play that I watched and it fits your kind perfectly "... I loathe these discussions, the argument of the village atheist who's single passion is to revile endlessly that of which he denies the existence of... in the first place." You rant and hate the one thing you proclaim that does not exist... that perfectly shows your self contradiction.

I hope you find peace, with God's side or not.

I've been reading this thread for a few days already and I can't help the fact that some if not most people here profoundly confess their Atheism while raising a flag for peaceful debate, all the while does nothing but hack n' slash us Christian believers with all the talk about how religion is primitive and old fashioned and overrated.

Nothing but respect to all who do respect other people's set of beliefs, but to those who couldn't help but degrade and make fun of those who prefer to stay quite, this is for you.

You are a disgrace, you who cowers behind the veil of science, natural causes and your misplaced sense of simplistic, rational thinking. Your reasons is education, science, history... but in truth, your confused, your rage against the believers are proof that you are in doubt of your own beliefs. You argue in the attempt to drag the rest of the world down to your level, you see someone at peace with God and you mock him because you envy him, for you are not capable of trusting the things you cant see, you cant obey the things you cant understand, that confusion inside you fuels the rage... the rage and hate against peace-seeking souls.

I respect those atheists who truly promote peace and unity, for they truly and firmly believe what they stand for. But you who mocks and insults others for their God, I feel sad for you. I recall this line from a play that I watched and it fits your kind perfectly "... I loathe these discussions, the argument of the village atheist who's single passion is to revile endlessly that of which he denies the existence of... in the first place." You rant and hate the one thing you proclaim that does not exist... that perfectly shows your self contradiction.

welcome ha ha ha:dance::dance::dance:

payday ba ngayon? di ko na pansin ang 15th day of the month. monthly kasi ang salary ko eh he he he....

there are private groups in FB. debates are allowed but when somebody goes out of topic, you are automatically kicked out of the group. kaya lang baka manosebleed ka dun dre..... masyadong malalim ang mga wordings na gamit nila dun he he he....

kulang ang isang box ng tissue para sa nosebleed ko pag nakikisali ako sa debate dun. :p ang problema lang, walang powers ang members na mag invite, only admins can invite to their group. sinasala nila ang mga gustong pumasok. nadale na kasi dati ng mga trolls at ilang beses ng nireport. buti na lang at matibay at di pa rin natitibag. may one month na rin ata akong di sumisilip sa group na yun.

ano un private group na yun? baka naman foreign group sya....

yun local version lang natin para hindi masakit sa ilong... hahaha

tanong lang, ano po ba layunin nyo bakit po kayo gumagawa ng mabuti?

Last edited:
ano un private group na yun? baka naman foreign group sya....

yun local version lang natin para hindi masakit sa ilong... hahaha

foreign group nga ito he he he....

merong local group, hanapin mo yung PATAS sa FB.

who doesn't want peace?

with or without god/religion, everybody is looking for peace. helping other people is a choice, it's up to you whether you want to help others or not.

aren't you bias on what you've said. if you really read back from the start of this thread, you should have read who really is the mocker.

but if you want to have a healthy discussion on this thread, bring it on. lay down your argument and we will discuss it. but remember, there is no place here for one sided person. if you want to post here, you should also know how to listen to other's own opinion or argument.

Kasi masarap gumawa ng mabuti,

Kesa gumawa ng "mabuti" kasi ngeexpect ng "reward"...

Kaw ba bat ka gumagawa ng mabuti?
Dahil ba gusto mo yung "kapalit"?

thats how my parents guide me. it depends on how you grow up and how you adopt your society... educate your self in good manners and right conduct..

ayon nga sa
The?Golden Rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

hindi porke me survallance camera lang sa sky kaya gumagawa ka ng mabuti....

much better to follow the golden rule....

yun lang po? Parang ang babaw, after all wala na.

do you expect more answer?

does it need reasons to do good? kung ikaw nag eexpect ng maraming reasons why people should do good, eh ikaw ang mababaw.

kung may nakita kang matandang nadapa sa kalsada, do you need reasons para tulungan ang matandang yun? siguro kung may ineexpect ka in return for helping somebody eh yun ang naghahanap ng reasons. pero kung tutulungan mo ang matanda without thinking for any reasons, then that is what I call helping out just to do good.

why should it matter kung ano ang reason kung bait mabait o nagpapakabait yung tao..

dapat lang naman talagang punahin yun kung alam mong may hidden agenda kaya nagpapanngap na mabait e.

pero kung wala naman, it should not worry you kung bakit mabait yung tao.. after all positive naman yun..

kahit dahil pa man yan sa bible, sa koran o dahil sa kakapanood nya ng hiraya manawari nung bata sya.

it should not really matter , as long as mabait sya.. edi ok.

parang pag nakita mong nakangiti ang kapatid mo, minsan wala ka ng pakialam kung bakit sya nakasmile, basta nakasmile sya edi ayos.

yung pagumiiyak sya, dun ka dapat maconcern at talagang dapat magtanong.

Kaw ba? Ano reason mo bakit ka gumagawa ng "mabuti"? I want to hear your answer. XD

Kaw ba? Ano reason mo bakit ka gumagawa ng "mabuti"? I want to hear your answer. XD

And btw mas mababaw na rason bakit "gumagawa" ka ng mabuti kasi...

sabi ni lord, gawin ko ito or...

kasi paparusahan ako ni lord...

or dahil may "reward" ako eh...

Kung wala jan ang reason mo,

I would love to hear your "reason". XD

Simple lang po i do good deeds because for me its the right thing to do so that people will do the same to me, dikona kailangan pang e elaborate or explain pa ng napakataas,

its a law of nature kahit animals ginagawa nyan, to show love and respect.

ikaw nlang ang maglagay ng meaning ky Confucious

"Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself"

I just want to clarify on your side before we proceed with the discussion. kasi panay ang tanong mo and yet you didn't even care to say your own opinion about the questions you are imposing on us.

can you please say your own answer first to your question before asking for our own answers? kung babalikan kasi natin ang mga tanong mo dito, eh tanong ka lang ng tanong pero wala kang sinasabi sa mga tanong mo on your own side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom