Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
again damn naririrnig ko nnman ang peace ....... :lmao:
nakakasawa manuod ng balita ......

Hi..there!

I'm an agnostic...
hindi ko pa kasi mahanap ang sangkap
para tuluyan na akong maging ganap na atheist eh...

Paniniwala ko rin kaso eh...
nagkataon lang na andito tayo ngayon...
na aksidenti lang na naging ganito yung porma ng katawan
na mi ganitong pag'iisip tayo...
siguro one in a trillion of a trillion chance lang talaga na sa pagbanggaan
ng mga bagay sa sangkalawakan eh, nabuo yung tao...tayo
galing ano?:thumbsup:
kaya :salute: ako sa mga taong malawak ang imahinasyon
at walang sawang nagsisiyasat para maghanap ang ating pinagmulan...

Hi..there!

I'm an agnostic...
hindi ko pa kasi mahanap ang sangkap
para tuluyan na akong maging ganap na atheist eh...

Paniniwala ko rin kaso eh...
nagkataon lang na andito tayo ngayon...
na aksidenti lang na naging ganito yung porma ng katawan
na mi ganitong pag'iisip tayo...
siguro one in a trillion of a trillion chance lang talaga na sa pagbanggaan
ng mga bagay sa sangkalawakan eh, nabuo yung tao...tayo
galing ano?:thumbsup:
kaya :salute: ako sa mga taong malawak ang imahinasyon
at walang sawang nagsisiyasat para maghanap ang ating pinagmulan...

Watch and listen Ravi's explanation on many subjects...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY5UdUVT1iM

musta mga atis?

mukhang medyo tahimik sa lugar natin .......

wala ba masyadong mga bisita?

^ busy sa pag share ng peace !!! gusto kasi gerahin yung mindanao ngayon

^ busy sa pag share ng peace !!! gusto kasi gerahin yung mindanao ngayon
Tsk, tsk.... All this trouble in the world divided into camps for or against Islam and Christians/Jewry coming from the dysfunctional family of Abraham thru Isaac and Ishmael.... When will people realize how they're being pathetically dragged into bloody wars and issues not concerning them at all...?

Last edited:
welcome to symbianize atheist and agnostics comrade^^

Pareho tayo, my parents are devote Christians and a cluster head in their group for couples for christs. naalala ko pa lahat ng religious activity ng simbahan namin sinasalihan ko, youth encounter, prex, youth for christ, I was even a knights of the altar for 8 years, bilang lang sa kamay ang pag pass ko ng pag attend ng mass date in a whole year. then when I start scrutinizing my beliefs and my religion, 2nd year highschool ako nun, dun na nagsimula yung atheism ko. history, bible, science, philosophy, logic yan lahat ng factor nag lead skin para maging freethinker. date hindi ko pa kayang panindigan ang atheism, so I consider myself as a Deist. pero habang tumatagal dun na rin papunta yung beliefs ko eh kaya ngayon isa na kong atheist.

Religion is nothing but a man made BS! walang naitutulong ang religion kung hindi ang hatiin ang mga tao. Im not against believers, Im against religion. pwede ka namang maging religious without religion.

sir na curious lang ako pwede ka bang maging religious ng wala kang sinasamba

...or the better term would be "spiritual" rather than "religious". Here's an excerpt that might help you differentiate:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_but_not_religious

In the field of psychology, spirituality has emerged as a distinct social construct and focus of research since the 1980s. With the emergence of spirituality as a distinct concept from religion in both academic circles and common language, a tension has arisen between the two constructs.[15] One possible differentiation among the three constructs religion, religiosity, and spirituality, is to view religion as primarily a social phenomenon while understanding spirituality on an individual level.[18] Religiosity is generally viewed as being rooted in religion, whereas this is not necessarily the case for spirituality. A study of the differences between those self-identified as spiritual and those self-identified as religious found that the former have a loving, forgiving, and nonjudgmental view of the numinous, while those identifying themselves as religious see their god as more judgmental.[19] Among other factors, declining membership of organized religions and the growth of secularism in the western world have given rise to this broader view of spirituality.[20] The term "spiritual" is now frequently used in contexts in which the term "religious" was formerly employed.[21] Both theistic and atheistic beliefs have been known to criticize this development.[22][23]

^ pwede ren Pro Humanity tama ba :lol:

Humanist, from "humanism" :)

Humanism - 3 : a doctrine, attitude, or way of life centered on human interests or values; especially : a philosophy that usually rejects supernaturalism and stresses an individual's dignity and worth and capacity for self-realization through reason (Merriam Webster 11th Collegiate Dictionary)

from Wikipedia: Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism, empiricism) over established doctrine or faith (fideism).

maiba tayo ng usapan, POV about leaked files from a agency ng US about E.T. nabasa ko sa epbee. any comments / violent reactions about that?

Video of the day

For those who are confused, watch the video and decide on your own. :)

malaking kab*b*han lahat ng member na to. HAHA kaawa awa :) goodlck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom