Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sure does all of you that GOD doesn't exist? All of your statement are just base only on research materials which are made by man. It changes. Does man can't commit mistakes? are they perfect? Or I would rather say, are you perfect?..

Just thinks about how the spaniards think the the world is flat not round, until Magellan make a trip around the world. Can you believe how fact changes? Then, how can you sure on what you believe in if its not absolute?

- - - Updated - - -

Then why does he says that my soul is poor lamao hahahah

- - - Updated - - -

Haha from dictionary again lol

Hehe ibang klase rin thinking and reasoning mo. For your information, di ko na kelangan gumamit ng dicitionary. But even if I did, so what? You mean ang gusto mo yung di factual, gaya ng bible at lahat ng basehan ng paniniwala mo at mga kagaya mo? Ganun naman di ba, pag cornered na, lahat tinitira, eh pano kaya kung pati language tirahin mo? So ano gagamitin mo pagcommunicate?

Do you understand what you are saying at all? Based on research material...?? Haha, I have never heard a more absurd idea than what you just said. Ang research na pinupulaan mo ang naghayag ng facts about the weight of electrons, atoms, etc. Eh yung Diyos mo may nakapagsabi na ba kung ano weight or color ng kuko niya...? Just saying.... Summary: research gives you an idea that clearly translates to reality. Not imagination, not hallucination, not fantasy, not hearsay, but reality.

Wow, you are citing Magellan's feat...? Brad, payo ko lang magsaliksik ka muna sa ginagamit mo facts. Eh di mo ba nakuha na ang mga tipo ni Magellan ang pinapapatay ng simbahan mo dahil napatunayan niya bilog ang mundo, kabaligtaran sa pahayag ng bible at simbahan mo na sabi ang mundo ay flat...?

At ito ang pakatandaan mo at iba pang kagaya mo na deists: wag kami atheists ang tanungin mo gaano kami kasure na walang diyos. kayo ang seguradong may diyos, so kayo ang magpatunay na meron nga. The burden of proof lies on the claimant ika nga.

Last edited:
Hehe ibang klase rin thinking and reasoning mo. For your information, di ko na kelangan gumamit ng dicitionary. But even if I did, so what? You mean ang gusto mo yung di factual, gaya ng bible at lahat ng basehan ng paniniwala mo at mga kagaya mo? Ganun naman di ba, pag cornered na, lahat tinitira, eh pano kaya kung pati language tirahin mo? So ano gagamitin mo pagcommunicate?

Do you understand what you are saying at all? Base on research material...?? Haha, I have never heard a more absurd idea than what you just said. Ang research na pinupulaan mo ang naghayag ng facts about the weight of electrons, atoms, etc. Eh yung Diyos mo may nakapagsabi na ba kung ano weight or color ng kuko niya...? Just saying.... Summary: research gives you an idea that clearly translates to reality. Not imagination, not hallucination, not fantasy, not hearsay, but reality.

Wow, you are citing Magellan's feat...? Brad, payo ko lang magsaliksik ka muna sa ginagamit mo facts. Eh di mo ba nakuha na ang mga tipo ni Magellan ang pinapapatay ng simbahan mo dahil napatunayan niya bilog ang mundo, kabaligtaran sa pahayag ng bible at simbahan mo na sabi ang mundo ay flat...?

At ito ang pakatandaan mo at iba pang kagaya mo na deists: wag kami atheists ang tanungin mo gaano kami kasure na walang diyos. kayo ang seguradong may diyos, so kayo ang magpatunay na meron nga. The burden of proof lies on the claimant ika nga.

Im just trying to say that you based your belief on facts that MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABSOLUTE. Our bible will remain constant even after billion years may pass for IT IS THE WORD OF GOD. Just keep in mind that the facts na pinanindigan mo ngayon ay nagbabago kasi gawa lang yan ng tao pano ka nakakasiguro na totoo yan ? E di naman ikaw yong gumawa ng research or nakadiscover sa fact na yan? Napatunayan mo na ba sa sarili mo? Ganon din kami, ang pagkakaiba lang satin di kami nagmamarunong. Kung naniwala ka sa theory ni Charles Darwin E di maniwala ka. Ang unggoy bihisan man to, ungoi ka parin haha.:rofl:

http://www.andrewcorbett.net/articles/5-proofs.html

Last edited:
Im just trying to say that you based your belief on facts that MAY OR MAY NOT BE ABSOLUTE. Our bible will remain constant even after billion years may pass for IT IS THE WORD OF GOD. Just keep in mind that the facts na pinanindigan mo ngayon ay nagbabago kasi gawa lang yan ng tao pano ka nakakasiguro na totoo yan ? E di naman ikaw yong gumawa ng research or nakadiscover sa fact na yan? Napatunayan mo na ba sa sarili mo? Ganon din kami, ang pagkakaiba lang satin di kami nagmamarunong. Kung naniwala ka sa theory ni Charles Darwin E di maniwala ka. Ang unggoy bihisan man to, ungoi ka parin haha.:rofl:

Cool :lol: yun lang naman pala gusto mo sabihin dami mo pa pasakalye.

Eh para sayo balewala ang facts. Kase nga naman di uubra ang diyos sa realidad ng mundo ng facts. May nalalaman ka pang absolutes, hehe, sabi din ng bible. Lupet mo nga eh, facts gawa ng tao...?? Haha. Iba klase talaga thinking mo, pinagbali-baliktad mo na lahat katotohanan. Mahirap ba makuha na ang facts ay di gawa ng tao, sa halip ginagamit at pinag-aaralan ng tao ang facts at bumubuo ng theories and proofs para madagdagan ang nalalaman natin sa mundo ng mga bagay na di agad lantad sa ating kaalaman. Science has a system that its proofs and studies can be repeated and confirmed by anyone in any timeframe or any part of the world. Halimbawa, ang experiments ni Volta, Curie panahon pa nuon ay kaya pa rin ireplicate sa panahon ngayon. Or yung experimento sa Japan, kaya ulitin sa USA. Ngayon sa parte ng bible na 2 libong taon na andiyan, may nakalahad ba duon na pwede natin ulitin para patunayan ang diyos at authenticity mismo ng samut-saring bible claims? In other words, can you say the same thing about your religion...? :)

And you shouldn't be laughing at your monkey ancestor :lol: you should be instead proud that even starting from prokaryotes, amoebas, to monkeys, and finally the supremely complex human beings as we are now, life has found a way to persist and reinvent itself to be able to face off with the supreme demands of living and existence. :)

Last edited:
How sure does all of you that GOD doesn't exist? All of your statement are just base only on research materials which are made by man. It changes. Does man can't commit mistakes? are they perfect? Or I would rather say, are you perfect?..

Just thinks about how the spaniards think the the world is flat not round, until Magellan make a trip around the world. Can you believe how fact changes? Then, how can you sure on what you believe in if its not absolute?

- - - Updated - - -

Then why does he says that my soul is poor lamao hahahah

- - - Updated - - -

Haha from dictionary again lol.. Do you have proof also in what you believe in? your "THEORY IS NOT A PROOF"..

Again, yours is also called "Creation THEORY"

Bible is also made by man, mind you. Even more so, some of them have very dubious origins. I had one encounter with a hardcore christian once with this theory: "they may have been written by man, but they were the embodiment of god at the time they were written hence, they were written by god".

not once do the writers of the said books/letters in the bible themselves claim that they are indeed the words of god. only the characters of the said book did. heck, J.K. Rowling can have Harry Potter say his magic and incantations are from god. even if they did, none of you can prove it.

sige, what's the difference between:

they wrote a letter, none of which claims they have written the word of god. yet you (self-imposedly) believe they are.
vs.
i wrote an article for FHM in the sex advice column, and say "believe me, for these are the words of God".

and on the the poor soul part: ever heard of the word "sarcasm"?

as for the bible remaining constant: really, do your research on your bible's books history and humor us these: tell us that:

1. man, which you claim, who are prone to mistakes, were not the ones behind the canonization of your fairy tale book
2. all of them were canonized at the same time.
3. you only have one ABSOLUTE version of the said book.
4. christians are all united in their faith in these books and have only one interpretation.
5. all the documents canonized have no omissions during canonization and were never cherry-picked.
6. canonization is final

and finally, dun sa part na di kayo nagmamarunong: atheists/agnostics usually present facts when they are asked. theists, on the other hand go full retard on this threads saying "your soul will be damned to hell". that line alone raises a lot of rebuttals in this thread without even presenting a single good argument. when cornered, most of you either divert the topic, or go beyond full retard by using a theist's ultimate weapon: ad hominem arguments.

arguments made by atheists and some agnostics are somewhat very logical, and in some cases, very scientific and number-plenty (like stormer's) which makes it sound like they are smart allecks. that's how they present their arguments since that is their proof.

Last edited:
jmfjason you are telling that science is made by man? and we dont have facts supporting our claims? all man made? are you listening to yourself? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
tama ung post ni renmazuo274

Bible is also made by man, mind you. Even more so, some of them have very dubious origins. I had one encounter with a hardcore christian once with this theory: "they may have been written by man, but they were the embodiment of god at the time they were written hence, they were written by god".

not once do the writers of the said books/letters in the bible themselves claim that they are indeed the words of god. only the characters of the said book did. heck, J.K. Rowling can have Harry Potter say his magic and incantations are from god. even if they did, none of you can prove it.

they wrote a letter, none of which claims they have written the word of god. yet you (self-imposedly) believe they are.
vs.
i wrote an article for FHM in the sex advice column, and say "believe me, for these are the words of God".

as for the bible remaining constant: really, do your research on your bible's books history and humor us these: tell us that:

1. man, which you claim, who are prone to mistakes, were not the ones behind the canonization of your fairy tale book
4. christians are all united in their faith in these books and have only one interpretation.
5. all the documents canonized have no omissions during canonization and were never cherry-picked.
6. canonization is final

and finally, dun sa part na di kayo nagmamarunong: atheists/agnostics usually present facts when they are asked. theists, on the other hand go full retard on this threads saying "your soul will be damned to hell". that line alone raises a lot of rebuttals in this thread without even presenting a single good argument. when cornered, most of you either divert the topic, or go beyond full retard by using a theist's ultimate weapon: ad hominem arguments.

arguments made by atheists and some agnostics are somewhat very logical, and in some cases, very scientific and number-plenty (like stormer's) which makes it sound like they are smart allecks. that's how they present their arguments since that is their proof.

:) :)
if only they'd have caught us on a good day then we can have all the fun getting to the bottom of their (zero-value) arguments.

i must admit i did have a good lengthy laugh about the man not getting the drift of that "poor soul" episode. just didn't have the heart to say that to his face. :lol:

Last edited:
guys, sinasayang nyo oras sa pagbibigay ng maraming information sa taong ni-meaning ng theory hindi alam :upset:

anyways, masaya din naman minsan makipaglaro :lol:

napadaan lang mga kapatid ;)

guys, sinasayang nyo oras sa pagbibigay ng maraming information sa taong ni-meaning ng theory hindi alam :upset:

anyways, masaya din naman minsan makipaglaro :lol:

napadaan lang mga kapatid ;)

:lol: true. the summer heat seems to be getting in the head of everyone :lol: but really, if you leave these people to their devices, they'd think they could just get away with mindless ramblings and be happy feeling superior to other people on this thread. they're liberally making it a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. i guess those who know better just have to deal and live with this fact, but do the best possible under the circumstances to frustrate these types from looking wiser in their own eyes and others with dirty smirks in their faces. they have to know for once how it feels to be dealing with superior minds for the first time in their lives, to leave them frustrated and empty-handed, goals of overcoming by ignorance unaccomplished. :)

:lol: true. the summer heat seems to be getting in the head of everyone :lol: but really, if you leave these people to their devices, they'd think they could just get away with mindless ramblings and be happy feeling superior to other people on this thread. they're liberally making it a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. i guess those who know better just have to deal and live with this fact, but do the best possible under the circumstances to frustrate these types from looking wiser in their own eyes and others with dirty smirks in their faces. they have to know for once how it feels to be dealing with superior minds for the first time in their lives, to leave them frustrated and empty-handed, goals of overcoming by ignorance unaccomplished. :)

agree :) after years of not visiting this website, oh how i missed this kind of people :lol:

anyways just keep it healthy for "them" as this thread suffers a lot of damages before (getting locked)

agree :) after years of not visiting this website, oh how i missed this kind of people :lol:

anyways just keep it healthy for "them" as this thread suffers a lot of damages before (getting locked)

tsk, tsk, that's awful, locking this good thread. i'm glad i got here whilst it was back online, and gladder still there is a way after all for a thread to be unlocked once it was locked.

tsk, tsk, that's awful, locking this good thread. i'm glad i got here whilst it was back online, and gladder still there is a way after all for a thread to be unlocked once it was locked.

yea, there are lots of "visitors" before that trying to put this thread down by trolling or being plain stupid :lol:

me and dhanzboy was also a victim of trolling by "almost" copying are account name and picture. It was fun though :lol:

Since I started, I believe I've seen this thread getting locked down 6 times-ish. There could be more, since minsan I don't get to visit this site for months at a time.

We did have some numbskull atheists (they act like firebrand theists in terms of presenting arguments, only they're atheists) hanging around here before that caused a lockdown once. But most of the lockdowns were caused by theist spammers, the worst kind were the ones I've mentioned before. The thread gets locked, their accounts get banned, they're happy since they have honored their god by acting like demons to unbelievers, in god's name. Therefore, the act is good (an actual reason presented by one of the worst kind I've mentioned). Kinda familiar logic huh? It's like the Christian version of ISIS.

Of course, some of them were caused by the regulars here din. We do sometimes get our kicks making fun of theists getting lost here and getting mindfucked by the insanity that can be caused to theists by this thread. And it can get into a point where we can be quite abrasive when bullying the lost sheep. Once nairita ang mod, lockdown.

Believe it or not, this thread here is a legacy. Ilang beses na nalolock tong thread na to, but they're all temporary lockdowns. Kasi for the most part, di kasalanan ng regulars dito yun. They lock it mostly to review/delete posts and ban/give infractions to those who deserve it. Then reopen the thread again.

- - - Updated - - -

yea, there are lots of "visitors" before that trying to put this thread down by trolling or being plain stupid :lol:

me and dhanzboy was also a victim of trolling by "almost" copying are account name and picture. It was fun though :lol:

I believe I've seen the dhanzb0y account before, and that guy's effort is hilarious.

Last edited:
good evening lads. nice to see another healthy conversation like this again.

Since I started, I believe I've seen this thread getting locked down 6 times-ish. There could be more, since minsan I don't get to visit this site for months at a time.

We did have some numbskull atheists (they act like firebrand theists in terms of presenting arguments, only they're atheists) hanging around here before that caused a lockdown once. But most of the lockdowns were caused by theist spammers, the worst kind were the ones I've mentioned before. The thread gets locked, their accounts get banned, they're happy since they have honored their god by acting like demons to unbelievers, in god's name. Therefore, the act is good (an actual reason presented by one of the worst kind I've mentioned). Kinda familiar logic huh? It's like the Christian version of ISIS.

Of course, some of them were caused by the regulars here din. We do sometimes get our kicks making fun of theists getting lost here and getting mindfucked by the insanity that can be caused to theists by this thread. And it can get into a point where we can be quite abrasive when bullying the lost sheep. Once nairita ang mod, lockdown.

Believe it or not, this thread here is a legacy. Ilang beses na nalolock tong thread na to, but they're all temporary lockdowns. Kasi for the most part, di kasalanan ng regulars dito yun. They lock it mostly to review/delete posts and ban/give infractions to those who deserve it. Then reopen the thread again.

agree! those were the days :lol:

anyways, andito ako sa US for some training and work. I noticed that every news channel (CNN, Fox etc) puro muslim, ISIS and terrorism ang topic. Ang isang topic na napanood ko at nagpaisip saken na may mas malala pa pla sa terrorism... racism/discrimination.

One news/topic i've seen was a gay couple was not able to buy a wedding cake for them because the owner of the bakeshop is a theist who believes that gay marriage is against their beliefs. So protests have begun, the owner decided to shutdown his bakeshop due to issues.

Another one is a gay couple adopted a child... and a doctor rejected them for providing medical care due to the gay couple... it was sad that the child is innocent and yet was rejected of a care which is a primary need of a child.

I think these events are much worst than terrorism or an equivalent to terrorism in a different form.

agree! those were the days :lol:

anyways, andito ako sa US for some training and work. I noticed that every news channel (CNN, Fox etc) puro muslim, ISIS and terrorism ang topic. Ang isang topic na napanood ko at nagpaisip saken na may mas malala pa pla sa terrorism... racism/discrimination.

One news/topic i've seen was a gay couple was not able to buy a wedding cake for them because the owner of the bakeshop is a theist who believes that gay marriage is against their beliefs. So protests have begun, the owner decided to shutdown his bakeshop due to issues.

Another one is a gay couple adopted a child... and a doctor rejected them for providing medical care due to the gay couple... it was sad that the child is innocent and yet was rejected of a care which is a primary need of a child.

I think these events are much worst than terrorism or an equivalent to terrorism in a different form.

Oh yes, the "religious freedom act". I believe that is the hot topic in indiana. In all fairness, I believe some businesses must have the right to refuse service on those it does not want to. Disruptiveness, bad reputation as a customer, and the likes that can deface/destroy/disrupt the business... Pero being gay? That's religious bigotry right there. Sure, gay people tend to be lawsuit triggerhappy, especially in terms of discrimination, but those people are just like normal people. If they use that as a basis, then they might as well refuse services for minorities who sue a lot more than gays: black people.

And those people are not even members of the westboro baptist church yet the hate on gay people is very irrational. But then again, religion...

Cool :lol: yun lang naman pala gusto mo sabihin dami mo pa pasakalye.

Eh para sayo balewala ang facts. Kase nga naman di uubra ang diyos sa realidad ng mundo ng facts. May nalalaman ka pang absolutes, hehe, sabi din ng bible. Lupet mo nga eh, facts gawa ng tao...?? Haha. Iba klase talaga thinking mo, pinagbali-baliktad mo na lahat katotohanan. Mahirap ba makuha na ang facts ay di gawa ng tao, sa halip ginagamit at pinag-aaralan ng tao ang facts at bumubuo ng theories and proofs para madagdagan ang nalalaman natin sa mundo ng mga bagay na di agad lantad sa ating kaalaman. Science has a system that its proofs and studies can be repeated and confirmed by anyone in any timeframe or any part of the world. Halimbawa, ang experiments ni Volta, Curie panahon pa nuon ay kaya pa rin ireplicate sa panahon ngayon. Or yung experimento sa Japan, kaya ulitin sa USA. Ngayon sa parte ng bible na 2 libong taon na andiyan, may nakalahad ba duon na pwede natin ulitin para patunayan ang diyos at authenticity mismo ng samut-saring bible claims? In other words, can you say the same thing about your religion...? :)

And you shouldn't be laughing at your monkey ancestor :lol: you should be instead proud that even starting from prokaryotes, amoebas, to monkeys, and finally the supremely complex human beings as we are now, life has found a way to persist and reinvent itself to be able to face off with the supreme demands of living and existence. :)

haha hala kayo nga dyan yong naniniwala sa mga theories na yan, how come na naging ancestors ko yong onggoi? baka sa inyo hahaha
Ano ba yong sinabi ko? MAY OR MAY NOT diba? naka red na nga di pa nakita haha
Still there are things that our naked I cant see and even science can't give answers to mythical things or events. And end the long run same lang tayo naniwala ka sa theory mo which is di nmn sure at naniwala ako sa pinaninwalaan ko na sa tingin mo hindi tama. Ang pagkakaiba lang "I HAVE FAITH" :)

Ni minsan naisip mo ba sa sarili mo yong mga nangyayari sa buhay mo na sometimes di mo ma explain? Ni minsan naisip mo ba na hanapin ito sa aklat na pinag aaralan mo? nakita mo sure ako hindi :)

- - - Updated - - -

vs.

6. canonization is final

Our Bible is not based on "THEORY", It is based of truth for it is the word of God.
And Second Timothy three verse sixteen says, ‘All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.’”
We are sure that there aren’t any mistakes in the Bible.
The Bible is infallible. In John seventeen verse seventeen, Jesus tells us God’s Word is truth.
It is infallible coz “God has promised to preserve His Word throughout all generations.”

- - - Updated - - -

jmfjason you are telling that science is made by man? and we dont have facts supporting our claims? all man made? are you listening to yourself? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
tama ung post ni renmazuo274

Ito tanong ko:
*Saan nanggaling ang salitang science?
*Sino ang gumagawa ng saliksik para sa sciencya?

E di sino pala ang gumagawa and nagsaliksik sa mga bagay na pinaniniwalaan mo? alien? hala baka tito mo si Alien Brod Pete! :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, the "religious freedom act". I believe that is the hot topic in indiana. In all fairness, I believe some businesses must have the right to refuse service on those it does not want to. Disruptiveness, bad reputation as a customer, and the likes that can deface/destroy/disrupt the business... Pero being gay? That's religious bigotry right there. Sure, gay people tend to be lawsuit triggerhappy, especially in terms of discrimination, but those people are just like normal people. If they use that as a basis, then they might as well refuse services for minorities who sue a lot more than gays: black people.

And those people are not even members of the westboro baptist church yet the hate on gay people is very irrational. But then again, religion...

One thing is for sure I BET YOU'RE GAY :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
haha hala kayo nga dyan yong naniniwala sa mga theories na yan, how come na naging ancestors ko yong onggoi? baka sa inyo hahaha
Ano ba yong sinabi ko? MAY OR MAY NOT diba? naka red na nga di pa nakita haha
Still there are things that our naked I cant see and even science can't give answers to mythical things or events. And end the long run same lang tayo naniwala ka sa theory mo which is di nmn sure at naniwala ako sa pinaninwalaan ko na sa tingin mo hindi tama. Ang pagkakaiba lang "I HAVE FAITH" :)

Ni minsan naisip mo ba sa sarili mo yong mga nangyayari sa buhay mo na sometimes di mo ma explain? Ni minsan naisip mo ba na hanapin ito sa aklat na pinag aaralan mo? nakita mo sure ako hindi :)

- - - Updated - - -

Our Bible is not based on "THEORY", It is based of truth for it is the word of God.
And Second Timothy three verse sixteen says, ‘All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.’”
We are sure that there aren’t any mistakes in the Bible.
The Bible is infallible. In John seventeen verse seventeen, Jesus tells us God’s Word is truth.
It is infallible coz “God has promised to preserve His Word throughout all generations.”

- - - Updated - - -

Ito tanong ko:
*Saan nanggaling ang salitang science?
*Sino ang gumagawa ng saliksik para sa sciencya?

E di sino pala ang gumagawa and nagsaliksik sa mga bagay na pinaniniwalaan mo? alien? hala baka tito mo si Alien Brod Pete! :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

One thing is for sure I BET YOU'RE GAY :rofl: :rofl:

Aside from showing yourself a deeply confused and clueless creature, adept at nothing except at the use of stock ad hominems, what else have you got to show for your empty ramblings...? Facts do not matter to you, you mistake a scientific theory as below the statements of your bible, you downplay research and yet here you are enjoying the full benefits of civilization that none of your biblical baloneys could ever hope to give you. It is evident we have to bend quite low to match your level of mental state and capacity. :lol:

Aside from showing yourself a deeply confused and clueless creature, adept at nothing except at the use of stock ad hominems, what else have you got to show for your empty ramblings...? Facts do not matter to you, you mistake a scientific theory as below the statements of your bible, you downplay research and yet here you are enjoying the full benefits of civilization that none of your biblical baloneys could ever hope to give you. It is evident we have to bend quite low to match your level of mental state and capacity. :lol:

“Christianity isn’t rational. I’m not going to try to prove anything to you. I would just like to ask you a few questions, if I may. You’re an atheist, right?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom