Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
^- Well, puro luma na yung napag-uusapan eh...

Except who to vote for 2016 elections. The candidates who actually support Science and Technology, which kokonti lang sa mga kumakandidato ang nakalagay sa kanilang plataporma.

I don't think we'll be having that kind of candidate anytime soon. Hindi sikat na topic na paliwigin ang agham sa pilipinas eh. Isa sa mga neglected na Facet ng Philippine growth ang R&D eh.. I hope na magkaroon nga somewhere in the future.

Sina Miriam at Bongbong dahil sa track record.

Agree. Nagtataka ako nga sa mga tao, why do they bash BongBong that much. Naglipanan ang mga hashtag na 'NeverAgain' as if si Bongbong ang parehas na tatahakin ng alam. Hindi po ba fallacy yung pinapairal ng social media pag dating dun?

I don't think we'll be having that kind of candidate anytime soon. Hindi sikat na topic na paliwigin ang agham sa pilipinas eh. Isa sa mga neglected na Facet ng Philippine growth ang R&D eh.. I hope na magkaroon nga somewhere in the future.

Agree. Nagtataka ako nga sa mga tao, why do they bash BongBong that much. Naglipanan ang mga hashtag na 'NeverAgain' as if si Bongbong ang parehas na tatahakin ng alam. Hindi po ba fallacy yung pinapairal ng social media pag dating dun?

Hashtag ng mga Oligarchs at Communist na Makabayan Kuno yan.

No Wonder kung bakit ang daming BOBOTANTE ngayon dahil binoto nila sa popularity hindi sa track record.

@ bro yuzaki:

Remember this?

Reason I brought this up is this one (the part about bose-einstein condensate in particular).

Last edited:
^- oist nagbalik ka, how are you doing?

Yes I still remember those articles.

But the problem I'm having is how to explain them to simple individuals.

Minsan I tend to forget basic things like the matter-energy equivalence in some arguments.

^ I'm good, and I've never really been gone, just lurking all over the place :lol:

C'mon man, time to realize we're not missionaries here, haha. They don't get you then rest your case. Why, are you losing sleep over the types? They get it, good; they don't, then leave it be. They come around or not does not change an iota of reality. Besides there are more than a few around here who are up to talks about such things, me included, of course.

I saw the drama earlier, tho.... :lol:

^ - Agreed.

I unsubscribed to that thread since I will be surrounded with zealots.

Stressful months lately?

^ You should just find humor in those tangled discussions rather than let them get into your nerves. Humanity is fun, even the existence of knaves and fools, unless it means your wallet getting hacked. :lol:

Nah, no trouble at all from my corner—you...?

Getting signs of my fiance having a baby. Let's see if she doesn't get a period by this coming month.

It's going to be a bad timing. Baka sumabay yung baby sa wedding namin. Dumoble pa gastos. lol.

Say, I'd be taking PRC exam by March next year. Just curious how hard it is.

^Yay, sounds familiar! My 3-month-old baby came that way, hahaha!

Well, move the wedding until the young one can be flower girl/ring bearer...? :lol:

Good luck sa PRC exam. I didn't take one myself so I cannot say. Didn't think I'd want to join the gov't, that's why.... :lol:

^- oist nagbalik ka, how are you doing?

Yes I still remember those articles.

But the problem I'm having is how to explain them to simple individuals.

Minsan I tend to forget basic things like the matter-energy equivalence in some arguments.

Mahirap talagang maglayman sa ganyang topic nakatali sila sa belief nila na ang god nila ang nagcreate ng universe.

Musta na mga atis?
Long time no read na rin ako wa thread na ito. Mukhang wala na masyadong mainit nabusapin dito.......

papayag ba kayong galing kayo sa ungoy?

if God not exist - edi wala.walang heaven and hell, bsta wala.
but if God exist - tutong ang kaluluwa mo sa impyerno. dahil ang Dios makatarungan

beliving in God requires faith, at ang faith not requires "to see is to believe" principle. Ang faith ay paniniwala sa bagay na di nakikita. hindi ka ilangan ng science para ma prove ito.

papayag ba kayong galing kayo sa ungoy?
If there are compelling evidences, that's fine with me.
If you accept DNA as a physical evidence, then look for chromosome #2 . It should say something to you.
Ignore DNA then sinasabi mo sa akin na wala kang minana na physical features from your mom and dad at pati na rin lolo at lola mo. That should explain the ideas.

if God not exist - edi wala.walang heaven and hell, bsta wala.
but if God exist - tutong ang kaluluwa mo sa impyerno. dahil ang Dios makatarungan
If you assume na may god agad, then you are putting bias there. How did you know na may god agad? Are you even sure? Have you actually seen him in physical form?
There are a lot of questions in that argument.

Is there even hell? How hot? Gaano kalapad ang lugar dun?

How come the god you know is makaturungan? Are you even sure?

beliving in God requires faith, at ang faith not requires "to see is to believe" principle. Ang faith ay paniniwala sa bagay na di nakikita.
It goes something like this -- Bibigyan kita ng mga around 1 million within 3 months, basta mag-invest ka lang ng PHP 300,000 kada month. Mas mabilis kung may marerecruit ka pa. Pwede kayo magshare ng mga ka-down mo sa 300,000. Pwede ka na mag-exit once makarating ka ng PHP 1M. Maniwala ka sa akin. Totoo ito.

Another Story: May ipapakilala ako sa iyo na hot chick. Taga-ateneo, mayaman, maganda. Mabait pa pero may pagkaliberated ng konti. Maasikaso sa magiging bf. Gusto nya nga makipagkilala sa iyo eh dahil nakwento kita sa kanya. Pero ang gusto nya is maging asawa ka nya dahil sobrang type ka nya. Nakwento ka din sa parents nya at type ka din nila. Excited? Promise totoo ito. Makikilala mo na lang sya along the way. Sayang ang pagkakataon, maganda, seksi , mayaman. Wala akong recent picture at wala din syang facebook kasi ayaw nya. Pero inabot nya sa akin yung picture nya nung 10 years old sya. Maniwala ka sa akin, totoo ang mga sinasabi ko. Kung desidido ka, pumunta ka na sa simbahan on this date na nakalagay sa kontrata. Sayang ang chance, grab for the gold, pare. Wag ka na magisip, patulan mo na agad. Eto number nya, makipagusap ka. Maririnig mo ang kanyang sweet voice. Makikipagkita lang sya sa iyo if papayag ka na pakasal ka sa kanya.

Are the stories sounds familiar? or too good to be true?

hindi kailangan ng science para ma prove ito.
You know, the most remarkable thing about science is that --- It works. It consistently producing reliable results that revolutionize our species in a way that no other way of thinking ever has.

The scientific theories that you deny predicted many of the unknowns and made us to progress further. And that adds to the sum of all human knowledge.
Science doesn't care about religion. Truth is independent of all factors and those factors will only lead you to it. Truth doesn't care about your stuff.

Btw, truth hurts --- that's why you need to succumb to your religous fantasy.

Last edited:
^ In the mood na naman oh... :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway...mukhang nakaraos na ah...hope so... :)

^- tagal kasi magreply sa PM yung... :lol:

---
^- nasa office ka ba? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom