Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pwede ko bang maistorbo muna yung pinag-uusapan niyo?

Have you heard a term called "time traveler"?

View attachment 1153884
View attachment 1153885
View attachment 1153886

Slow ata ako, di ko magets yung kay Marilyn Monroe ba yun connecting with the other two images. :lol:

By the way, if you have read my previous posts about entanglement and temporal superposition, the physics and the mathematics do suggest that cause and effect are not primary in nature, even spacetime itself, and that events in the future could affect events in the past. Which suggests, for some, that time travel is very likely indeed. And here's more: recent theories connect black holes to the opposite side of the universe or other universes themselves, so imagine what science fiction writers would make of these.

Slow ata ako, di ko magets yung kay Marilyn Monroe ba yun connecting with the other two images. :lol:

By the way, if you have read my previous posts about entanglement and temporal superposition, the physics and the mathematics do suggest that cause and effect are not primary in nature, even spacetime itself, and that events in the future could affect events in the past. Which suggests, for some, that time travel is very likely indeed. And here's more: recent theories connect black holes to the opposite side of the universe or other universes themselves, so imagine what science fiction writers would make of these.

Check mo sa dun sa left side. Yung babaeng may hawak ng camera cellphone. Yung design niya parang early 2000. Hehehehehe

I agree. Yung black hole ay siya yung main portal ng worm hole na nagcoconnect ng from one world to another world. Still risky nga lang dahil kelangan magtravel ng speed light papunta sa blackhole, dun pala lasog-lasog na ang katawan natin sa speed of light pa lang. Nanatiling strange pa rin sa akin yung 3 images na kung paano nila nagawang makapunta sa past(if ever totoo yun).

Hey! It's a subject that really interests me. I read a few articles and story about time travel. Have you read the story about Gil Perez? Though, I really can't tell if he really did time travel because he did not traveled in the past or in the future. For me his case is "teleportation", from Philippines to Mexico at present time. Another good case of time traveler is "The Man From Taured". I also love watching movies related to time travel but wasn't able to find a good one. The best one I've watched so far is The Time Traveler's Wife (2009). If you know a good movie about time travel let me know.

Yes, maraming claims kay Gil Perez na bigla siyang nagteleport from Philippines to Mexico. Ang theory diyan nung araw kasi meron tayong deposit na gold sa katawan nun. Ang gold kasi ay mataas sa alkaline kaya walang nagkakasakit ang mga tao nun. Once nagkaroon ng gold sa katawan at maganda ang interaction ng pineal gland ay may kakayahanan tayo magteleport from one place to another or magtravel time.

Sa ngayon ay wala na tayong gold sa katawan dahil sa natetake natin ang flouride sa toothpaste at tubig. Bawat pagtake ng flouride ay nawawalan ng main function ang pineal gland.

what if may God talaga. but its not yet proven by science. dati akala ng mga tao flat ang earth pero bilog pala.

Silly question: How sure are you na yun ang nakikita, nararamdaman, nalalasahan, naririnig at naamoy mo?

Last edited:
Check mo sa dun sa left side. Yung babaeng may hawak ng camera cellphone. Yung design niya parang early 2000. Hehehehehe

I agree. Yung black hole ay siya yung main portal ng worm hole na nagcoconnect ng from one world to another world. Still risky nga lang dahil kelangan magtravel ng speed light papunta sa blackhole, dun pala lasog-lasog na ang katawan natin sa speed of light pa lang. Nanatiling strange pa rin sa akin yung 3 images na kung paano nila nagawang makapunta sa past(if ever totoo yun).

Ah, yun pala cam tech ang point ng last pic. Di ako makaalis sa mukha ni Monroe. Hahaha.

Hey! It's a subject that really interests me. I read a few articles and story about time travel. Have you read the story about Gil Perez? Though, I really can't tell if he really did time travel because he did not traveled in the past or in the future. For me his case is "teleportation", from Philippines to Mexico at present time. Another good case of time traveler is "The Man From Taured". I also love watching movies related to time travel but wasn't able to find a good one. The best one I've watched so far is The Time Traveler's Wife (2009). If you know a good movie about time travel let me know.

1. Somewhere in Time. Love story, one of my fav romantic films of all time too. Reeve and Seymour. Say no more.
  2. Donny Darko. One of those underrated films that developed a fanatic cult following. Go for the director's cut.
  3. Edge of Tomorrow. Tom Cruise. Of course.
  4. The Terminator. Especially parts one and two.
  5. Looper. “If time travel is outlawed, only outlaws will have time travel!” :lol:
  6. Groundhog Day. In the same vein as Edge of Tomorrow. See to appreciate.
  7. Twelve Monkeys. Had to watch this a couple of times to be sure I understood the whole thing.
  8. Back to the Future franchise. All of it. You haven't seen time travel films without these all-time favs.

Last edited:
Baka mapantasyahan mo si Marilyn Monroe sa panaginip mo. Hehehehehehe
Infairness ang ganda niya.

She was THE GIRL way back when. I once had a pic of her in that iconic raised skirt and deadly smile that made the dull moments more manageable.... I didn't care if she's gone ages back. So I wished for time travel. Until the dirty world of politics by the Kennedys made me change my mind altogether.... :lol: :lol:

Gandang umaga ,matagal na napadalaw,,,,,,,,,mahirap talaga maramdaman,makita,o malasahan ang Dios ,kasi lagi siang nagttago sa kahiwagaan ,maging sa bible walang nakakita sa kanya

She was THE GIRL way back when. I once had a pic of her in that iconic raised skirt and deadly smile that made the dull moments more manageable.... I didn't care if she's gone ages back. So I wished for time travel. Until the dirty world of politics by the Kennedys made me change my mind altogether.... :lol: :lol:

Ganda ending yan parang Back to the Future 3, kung saan nainlove si Emmet kay Clara sa Wild Wild West era. Hehehehehe

what if may God talaga. but its not yet proven by science. dati akala ng mga tao flat ang earth pero bilog pala.

Perhaps, who really knows. But the key is that this god or gods could be a whole lot different than what we typically imagine. More like superior more advanced alien beings. That is why many spiritualists and theists find comfort in String Theory (discussed in this thread earlier), finding in the theory's extra dimension feature the key to holding that belief.

- - - Updated - - -

Gandang umaga ,matagal na napadalaw,,,,,,,,,mahirap talaga maramdaman,makita,o malasahan ang Dios ,kasi lagi siang nagttago sa kahiwagaan ,maging sa bible walang nakakita sa kanya

Good a.m. Mga dakilang veterans. Great to see some of you back. :)

Last edited:
Philadelphia experiment is about teleportation experiment conduct by us govt ,,,,at naging motion picture pa ito ,,,,,,,

Philadelphia experiment is about teleportation experiment conduct by us govt ,,,,at naging motion picture pa ito ,,,,,,,

I heard from Ernie Baron that story long long time ago.
Sabi niya nagsuccess yung pagteleport from one place to another. Thrice nila itong ginawa. Sa pangatlong attempt ay nahati yung katawan nila(parang naging manananggal sila) dahil sa speed of light na teleportation. Hopefully tama ito nakuha ko kay Ernie Baron.

I never heard until now kung continuous pa rin nila ginawa yung experiment sa teleportation dahil sa incident na naging manananggal ang mga passenger.

Electromagnetic force daw ginamit para maiilipat ung barko mula sa pier to port of sandiego california,,hindi naging mananagal o nahati ang katawan ,,lahat ng crew sa warship na ung ay naging psychotic ,,,,tagumpay ang expriment pero may masamang epekto sa tao ,,,,,,,,hindi inamin us govt na ginawa nila ito,,,pero isa mga scientist na ang nagsiwalat nito ng wala na sia govt

There are many debates concerning the Philadelphia experiment around 1943. Speaking of teleportation films, The Fly explores the dark sides of this possible technology.

In the laboratories, however, teleportation has been achieved many times already. If this translates to everyday lives, however, is the big question. Remember that cloaking technology was panned not so long ago, and now we're talking Harry Potter tech all over the place. :lol:

Electromagnetic force daw ginamit para maiilipat ung barko mula sa pier to port of sandiego california,,hindi naging mananagal o nahati ang katawan ,,lahat ng crew sa warship na ung ay naging psychotic ,,,,tagumpay ang expriment pero may masamang epekto sa tao ,,,,,,,,hindi inamin us govt na ginawa nila ito,,,pero isa mga scientist na ang nagsiwalat nito ng wala na sia govt

Very interesting yan pero still risky nga lang sa atin. We cannot say na itinigil na itong experiment dahil kasama yan top secret project ng US.

Daming experiments ang US na ngayon na lang lumalabas. Yung isa pa na I featured here is called remote viewing. What I like about the US military is that if there's a chance a new technology could be true and the tech offers great advantage for the military, they will usually leave no tables unturned until they have the satisfaction that the technology is usable for them. I had edited a book featuring this same experiment. Book went on to win major award. Somewhere. ;)

Maging time machine ,nagawa na rin usa ,,kaso ung tao sa ng TM ,kaso patay ang tao sa loob ng makabalik sa modern time, humiwalay ang dugo nya sa katawan na nya na wala namn sugat sa katawan nya na na nagkalat sa loob ng TM,mounted ng camera ang machine both inside and outside ,,,ung labas na camera ang photage na save sa narating ng TM,,ung mga puno o kahoy o halaman nakikita nating sa forest natin10 x ang laki kaysa sa modern times.......

Maging time machine ,nagawa na rin usa ,,kaso ung tao sa ng TM ,kaso patay ang tao sa loob ng makabalik sa modern time, humiwalay ang dugo nya sa katawan na nya na wala namn sugat sa katawan nya na na nagkalat sa loob ng TM,mounted ng camera ang machine both inside and outside ,,,ung labas na camera ang photage na save sa narating ng TM,,ung mga puno o kahoy o halaman nakikita nating sa forest natin10 x ang laki kaysa sa modern times.......

Baka yan ang basis ng last shots ng film na Lucy, nung tinrace nya yung human history all the way back to the single-celled organisms that started life on Earth itself....

Maaaring epekto ng Time Paradox or meron siya napakelaman sa past na nagkaroon ng epekto sa sarili niya sa space continuum kaya pagbalik niya sa present time ay ganyan ang histura.

Kung napanood mo yung Back to the Future II, nagsuccess si Matandang Biff na i-altered ang sarili niya sa past from middle class into Elite. Pagbalik niya sa 2015 at pagbaba sa time machine halos nanghihina na siya nun.

Daming experiments ang US na ngayon na lang lumalabas. Yung isa pa na I featured here is called remote viewing. What I like about the US military is that if there's a chance a new technology could be true and the tech offers great advantage for the military, they will usually leave no tables unturned until they have the satisfaction that the technology is usable for them. I had edited a book featuring this same experiment. Book went on to win major award. Somewhere. ;)

Pwede gamitin ng US sa paparating na World War 3, para itest yung mga bagong technology.

Recently may nabasa akong article na banned na ang Rothschild sa Russia. Any at given of time pwede na magtrigger ang World War 3 at magagamit nila ang mga bagong technology against sa magiging kalaban nila. Katulad ng ginawa sa bio-weapon called Yellow Fever nung Korean War at Uranium Depletion sa Iraq.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom