Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
pag isipan mo din po :) tao lng cla pero kaya nilang gawin ang gawa ng dyos mo without anything in return and without expecting anything, they just want to help,
In other words, we dont even need the idea of your GOD to change peoples lives,

Yun ang problema. Sa Christians counted lang ang change pag dumaan sa dogma and system nila. And looking at those heavily scripted videos, you just don't feel right endorsing them for anybody. There's just that perverted, twisted atmosphere about it.

Dami nabago buhay through professional or friends help but no di sila valid kase di involved ang religion nila. Meanwhile, they have nothing to say to those people whose lives are destroyed by their faith and have to get out to correct and change their twisted lives.

- - - Updated - - -

When I say believing in God, im talking about the personal relationship/personal commitment kay God.. Again, ibabalik ko tanong strom: are you not happy that their lives are changed because their faith and trust to God led them to a better life now?
don't tell me mas mabuti nang naging drug addict at kidnapper na lang ung iba kesa magsalita o magkwento ng tungkol kay God?

When you make the claim that these lives were changed, how certain are you that it's because of their faith and trust to your god? Many people do that under any religion and because of their own gods. So most likely it's not about their faith in a god, but it's their inner selves they mistake for god.

Most people will change if proper attention and care are given them. Religions do that with an eye for dogma and conversion. Honest people would do that for free and no questions, no faith conversion involved. When you throw faith conversion in exchange for help, that is just another form of abuse and exploitation in the name of deity.

Yun ang problema. Sa Christians counted lang ang change pag dumaan sa dogma and system nila. And looking at those heavily scripted videos, you just don't feel right endorsing them for anybody. There's just that perverted, twisted atmosphere about it.

Dami nabago buhay through professional or friends help but no di sila valid kase di involved ang religion nila. Meanwhile, they have nothing to say to those people whose lives are destroyed by their faith and have to get out to correct and change their twisted lives.

you keep on insisting 'religion'.. anyway, paalala ko lang sayo storm ung sinabi ko dati. Sinabi mo pa na may mga stories ka ng mga taong umayos ang buhay nang hindi naniniwala kay God. Pero sinabihan mo ko na baka di ko gugustuhin na marinig. eto sagot ko sayo. But you're wrong. eto sabi ko

i'd love to share that to me, di ako bitter para hindi pakinggan ung mga ganung kwento :). mas machachallenge pa nga ako na buti pa sila , so i have to do more to help other as a believer of God. :)
And kung ako ang tatanungin, pag may makita akong tao na tumutulong sa mga taong abused, hindi ko na aalamin ang belief niya bago ako matuwa. Whether buddhist, atheist, aaminin ko masaya ako :)..

//Sa Christians counted lang ang change pag dumaan sa dogma and system nila
Dami nabago buhay through professional or friends help but no di sila valid kase di involved ang religion nila//

namnamin mo storm ung sinabi ko.. Di ako bitter para hindi maging masaya sa mga taong nababago ang buhay from their dark past. kaya di akma na sabihin mo sa argument na di valid un for me? Kung may problema ka sa mga certain christians , problema mo sa kanila yun. di ko naman sila kilala para isumbat mo sila sa akin?! hello..

Last edited:
you keep on insisting 'religion'.. anyway, paalala ko lang sayo storm ung sinabi ko dati. Sinabi mo pa na may mga stories ka ng mga taong umayos ang buhay nang hindi naniniwala kay God. Pero sinabihan mo ko na baka di ko gugustuhin na marinig. eto sagot ko sayo. But you're wrong. eto sabi ko

//Sa Christians counted lang ang change pag dumaan sa dogma and system nila
Dami nabago buhay through professional or friends help but no di sila valid kase di involved ang religion nila//

namnamin mo storm ung sinabi ko.. Di ako bitter para hindi maging masaya sa mga taong nababago ang buhay from their dark past. kaya di akma na sabihin mo sa argument na di valid un for me? Kung may problema ka sa mga certain christians , problema mo sa kanila yun. di ko naman sila kilala para isumbat mo sila sa akin?! hello..

Nah. You keep throwing the same answers. It's not about bitter, not even close: it's about making sense and you hardly make sense in any of your reply, paulit-ulit lang lines mo parang under hypnotism ka dude, hehe.

I don't even have problems against Christians, but certainly have some strong words for those who smack of pretense while willfully avoiding answering the questions that matter.

I don't see God in there. What I see is how will you change your life. if that's how the way he change his life then that's good. Still I believe that it is part of the mindset. You can fix anything on your own with you alone. Now I guess believing such thing makes me think how independent your life could be.

//What I see is how will you change your life. if that's how the way he change his life then that's good. // --> if that's good pala bakit kamo naiirita ka na?

Naiirita napo ako sa mga ganyang companya.
You documented things that God did.
Meron kabang documentadong tao na naging maunlad ang sarili without God?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. You keep throwing the same answers. It's not about bitter, not even close: it's about making sense and you hardly make sense in any of your reply, paulit-ulit lang lines mo parang under hypnotism ka dude, hehe.

I don't even have problems against Christians, but certainly have some strong words for those who smack of pretense while willfully avoiding answering the questions that matter.

huh?? sinagot kita sa mga tanong mo. alin ba sinasabi mo?

im not happy storm. You know why? Because that is not what the Bible (word of God) says.
Mark 12:28-31New International Version (NIV)
The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

'Look, dude, do you even know the meaning of your reply? Because if you do you should have related it to all your videos that smack of fake. ' - di ko babawiin ang sinabi ko.. Yes I am not happy sa mga napatay.. When I say believing in God, Im not saying/pointing from being a member of a religion. Ni wala ako binabanggit na religion..
When I say believing in God, im talking about the personal relationship/personal commitment kay God.. Again, ibabalik ko tanong strom:
are you not happy that their lives are changed because their faith and trust to God led them to a better life now?
don't tell me mas mabuti nang naging drug addict at kidnapper na lang ung iba kesa magsalita o magkwento ng tungkol kay God?

//What I see is how will you change your life. if that's how the way he change his life then that's good. // --> if that's good pala bakit kamo naiirita ka na?

Kasi sinali pa yung "God". Eh in my own eyes wala naman siyang ginawa sa pagbago ng tao. Ginusto ng tao na magbago and his committed with it kaya nagawa niya.
Tsaka in my there still a probability na magdrodroga parin yan. Hindi kasi tinotoro ng religion yung self decipline cause I know they know that someone will forgive them for what they done. To tell hindi ako agree sa ganyang klase ng pagbabago. Kasi wala masyadong teachings on how you plan for your past,present and future life. Its like serve for God, and then give your self to him to save your souls.

huh?? sinagot kita sa mga tanong mo. alin ba sinasabi mo?

Nah. Hardly.

For example this one:

When you make the claim that these lives were changed, how certain are you that it's because of their faith and trust in your god? Many people do that under any religion and because of their own gods. So most likely it's not about their faith in a god, but it's their inner selves they mistake for god.

And does it feel right exploiting people in their time of need, throwing conversion in exchange for help and later featuring them in those heavily scripted videos that smack of being so faked and throwing them all around like those irritating spam ads in many websites?

Kasi sinali pa yung "God". Eh in my own eyes wala naman siyang ginawa sa pagbago ng tao. Ginusto ng tao na magbago and his committed with it kaya nagawa niya.
Tsaka in my there still a probability na magdrodroga parin yan. Hindi kasi tinotoro ng religion yung self decipline cause I know they know that someone will forgive them for what they done. To tell hindi ako agree sa ganyang klase ng pagbabago. Kasi wala masyadong teachings on how you plan for your past,present and future life. Its like serve for God, and then give your self to him to save your souls.

be specific dude,
//Hindi kasi tinotoro ng religion yung self decipline cause I know they know that someone will forgive them for what they done.
// ---> panu mo nalamang di nila tinuturo ? --> teka lagi ka bang nakikinig, san mo nakuha ung ganyang thought? and sa dami ng religion di ko alam sinasabi mong religion.

2 Timothy 1:7New International Version (NIV)
7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

// Kasi wala masyadong teachings on how you plan// ---> again pano mo nasabing walang teachings, nakikinig ka ba?

1 Corinthians 9
24 Don’t you know that the runners in a stadium all race, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way to win the prize. 25 Now everyone who competes exercises self-control in everything. They do it to receive a perishable crown, but we an imperishable crown. 26 So I do not run like one who runs aimlessly or box like one beating the air. 27 Instead, I discipline my body and bring it under strict control, so that after preaching to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

be specific dude,
//Hindi kasi tinotoro ng religion yung self decipline cause I know they know that someone will forgive them for what they done.
// ---> panu mo nalamang di nila tinuturo ? --> teka lagi ka bang nakikinig, san mo nakuha ung ganyang thought? and sa dami ng religion di ko alam sinasabi mong religion.

2 Timothy 1:7New International Version (NIV)
7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

// Kasi wala masyadong teachings on how you plan// ---> again pano mo nasabing walang teachings, nakikinig ka ba?

1 Corinthians 9
24 Don’t you know that the runners in a stadium all race, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way to win the prize. 25 Now everyone who competes exercises self-control in everything. They do it to receive a perishable crown, but we an imperishable crown. 26 So I do not run like one who runs aimlessly or box like one beating the air. 27 Instead, I discipline my body and bring it under strict control, so that after preaching to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

I see its on the bible. But I didn't see it in most religious people.

I see its on the bible. But I didn't see it in most religious people.

there you go, i like your answer :)
if you see that in the bible and you don't see it in the lives of most religious people.. ano masasabi mo sa kanila ? or ano tawag mo dun?

there you go, i like your answer :)
if you see that in the bible and you don't see it in the lives of most religious people.. ano masasabi mo sa kanila ? or ano tawag mo dun?

I dont know yet :)

Last edited:
Followers.
pwedeng oo, pwedeng hindi naman talaga followers.

a.) hypocrite, intentionally they portray themselves as 'good shephers' sa harap ng tao but deep inside full of thoughts that are against sa bible.

b.) deep inside, they have the desire naman to obey what God word is kaso nagsstruggle lang sila to apply it, (weakness) but they are striving to apply it. like loving the enemies.

1 John 4:20Christian Standard Bible (CSB)
20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and yet hates his brother or sister, he is a liar. For the person who does not love his brother or sister whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.[a]

Last edited:
di na ata kakayanin magbackread hahaha langya dami ng page.

Hello nalang po sa lahat.

Agnostic here :yipee:

Actually, matagal na nag-eexists ang God o kung ano man God iyan or Goddess ba iyan or whatever. Existing na iyan.

Noon ancient people pa, as in noon-noon pa, nag-exists siya dahil na-realize ng mga tao na ang tao ay namamatay din pala.

Pangalawa, hindi pa nag-eexists ang religion sa bawat sulok ng mundo ay meron na near death experience or after life experience or meron na mga death survival at iyon ang isa point why some people believe God exists dahil sila ang nakakita.

Share lang.

Ang God is talaga hindi siya maipapaliwanag. Masakit sa head if gusto nila gawin realistic ang God na tao which is impossible siya.

Sa akin lang, God will never exists kapag gamit ay reasoning dahil nasa age of reason na tayo, kaya iyon ang reason kung bakit they ask question about God.

Mag eexist lang siya as God is real if gagamitin lang siya ng puso. Within us dahil sabi raw ay it is all about spirit. Sabi nila, have faith daw.

Sa movie na napanood ko, yung team ni Santa Clause at mga kasama niya ay unti-unti sila nawawala. Ang lalake na kasama ni Santa Clause ay pumunta sa other world which is the real world and he saw dark spirit na pumapasok sa mind ng mga bata kapag tulog. Ang imagination ng bata which is lagi sila masaya na without fear ay nabalutan ng fear. Paggising nila ay they realize that Santa Clause is not real pati mga ka team nito.

So in danger ang mga ka team ni Santa Clause at pati si Santa Clause. The only succeed is to get rid of fear. Ang ginawa is hinarap nila ang dark spirit at nakakuha sila ng mga bata at lakas loob sila na kinalaban at sabi ng isa ay hindi raw siya natatakot sa dark spirit.

Nawala siya. Na saved uli sina Santa Clause pati ang ka-team niya.

Teka.. I miss that move ha? Haha. Animation siya. Walt Disney.

Atheists do not fear anything. Sabi nila they do not fear about ghosts, aswang or anything pero... basta... meron lang... meron lang ata sila ayaw tanggapin o meron sila greatest fear na hindi kaya harapin though lahat ng tao ay meron fear.

Last edited:
Actually, matagal na nag-eexists ang God o kung ano man God iyan or Goddess ba iyan or whatever. Existing na iyan.

Noon ancient people pa, as in noon-noon pa, nag-exists siya dahil na-realize ng mga tao na ang tao ay namamatay din pala.

Pangalawa, hindi pa nag-eexists ang religion sa bawat sulok ng mundo ay meron na near death experience or after life experience or meron na mga death survival at iyon ang isa point why some people believe God exists dahil sila ang nakakita.

Share lang.

Ang God is talaga hindi siya maipapaliwanag. Masakit sa head if gusto nila gawin realistic ang God na tao which is impossible siya.

Sa akin lang, God will never exists kapag gamit ay reasoning dahil nasa age of reason na tayo, kaya iyon ang reason kung bakit they ask question about God.

Mag eexist lang siya as God is real if gagamitin lang siya ng puso. Within us dahil sabi raw ay it is all about spirit. Sabi nila, have faith daw.

Sa movie na napanood ko, yung team ni Santa Clause at mga kasama niya ay unti-unti sila nawawala. Ang lalake na kasama ni Santa Clause ay pumunta sa other world which is the real world and he saw dark spirit na pumapasok sa mind ng mga bata kapag tulog. Ang imagination ng bata which is lagi sila masaya na without fear ay nabalutan ng fear. Paggising nila ay they realize that Santa Clause is not real pati mga ka team nito.

So in danger ang mga ka team ni Santa Clause at pati si Santa Clause. The only succeed is to get rid of fear. Ang ginawa is hinarap nila ang dark spirit at nakakuha sila ng mga bata at lakas loob sila na kinalaban at sabi ng isa ay hindi raw siya natatakot sa dark spirit.

Nawala siya. Na saved uli sina Santa Clause pati ang ka-team niya.

Teka.. I miss that move ha? Haha. Animation siya. Walt Disney.

Atheists do not fear anything. Sabi nila they do not fear about ghosts, aswang or anything pero... basta... meron lang... meron lang ata sila ayaw tanggapin o meron sila greatest fear na hindi kaya harapin though lahat ng tao ay meron fear.

Your main problem has been mistaking belief for actual reality. It's one thing to say there are always people in history who tend to believe in god and it's another thing to say that any god actually exists.

And one more thing: belief is not the natural tendency of man. It only appears so because it is their kind and the works of their kind that always makes the round, being that they are more entertaining. Imagine anyone who would do the trouble of spreading the word of unbelief even in history: it's mostly unlikely because there is no entertainment value in that and most likely people would just meet it with the attitude: "Ah come on, you're such a killjoy and no fun at all. Everybody has common sense; it's the gossiping and supernatural, mystic tales that sell."

If you go back in history, you will find that atheistic traditions or pure unbelief is as old as belief or theism itself, with prominent works recorded in ancient literature. Even the bible mentions of them. Currently there are tribes that have no theistic belief, having had no contacts with cultures who bear them.

So there is no reason to support that just because ancient people have been at it, at belief in a god, it is the natural thing to do for men. The belief that there is no god is as old as the belief that there is a god. For every mystic, there is always a skeptic to match.

I am an Agnostic

Because i believe in the God of Einstein. He said“I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind...

I believe in God, i believe I am God, we are all. We are the destroyer and builder of this universe. I believe in the eternal energy that we all have.
I do not believe on the personal god who is vengeance and jealous. who gave people the freedom but will burn them in hell if they chose another path that he do not agree with.

I am an Agnostic

Because i believe in the God of Einstein. He said“I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals Himself in the lawful harmony of the world, not in a God who concerns Himself with the fate and the doings of mankind...

I believe in God, i believe I am God, we are all. We are the destroyer and builder of this universe. I believe in the eternal energy that we all have.
I do not believe on the personal god who is vengeance and jealous. who gave people the freedom but will burn them in hell if they chose another path that he do not agree with.
Yeah. It's a concept of god that is popular with many scientists and humanists.

Its appeal is in equating god with universal laws. Every new scientific discovery, every invention social or physical is a further discernment of this very god.

Established religions have trouble with it because there's no money there: if a god cannot be bothered with human affairs, then it doesn't make any difference if there's a god or none at all. With such a god, the universe itself can end in a whimper if its laws so decreed and none would be the wiser. That is absolutely revolting to our theist friends :lol: :lol:

Yeah. It's a concept of god that is popular with many scientists and humanists.

Its appeal is in equating god with universal laws. Every new scientific discovery, every invention social or physical is a further discernment of this very god.

Established religions have trouble with it because there's no money there: if a god cannot be bothered with human affairs, then it doesn't make any difference if there's a god or none at all. With such a god, the universe itself can end in a whimper if its laws so decreed and none would be the wiser. That is absolutely revolting to our theist friends :lol: :lol:

Di ko alam bakit di nakakapagisip ng tuwid ung karaniwan ng mga tao. I mean pinanganak ba sila na programmed na ung isip nila sa kung ano nakalakihan na nila un na... guess ganun kahirap talikuran ung bagay na tinangap mo nang katotohanan..

I grew up on a religious family and i admit it was so hard for my conscience to accept what's my common sense is trying to make me see . My parents made me read the bible every f@@king day. and so After computing all the birthdays from Adam to Abraham to Jesus i came up on roughly 6000 years old universe which is so stupid. :upset::lol:

The bible is not all lies but it is so twisted.

Last edited:
Di ko alam bakit di nakakapagisip ng tuwid ung karaniwan ng mga tao. I mean pinanganak ba sila na programmed na ung isip nila sa kung ano nakalakihan na nila un na... guess ganun kahirap talikuran ung bagay na tinangap mo nang katotohanan..

I grew up on a religious family and i admit it was so hard for my conscience to accept what's my common sense is trying to make me see . My parents made me read the bible every f@@king day. and so After computing all the birthdays from Adam to Abraham to Jesus i came up on roughly 6000 years old universe which is so stupid. :upset::lol:

The bible is not all lies but it is so twisted.

Yeah. Tough one growing up in such a family background. I have first cousins in both sides of my family who are renowned priests and yet they are not that dogmatic as the common believers are. People are using petroleum products in everything they do and they haven't the slightest inkling that petroleum is the easiest thing you can think to support evolution and kill any biblical notion of creation and human age (which even Christians are not fully in agreement with). The universe is almost 14 billion years old, there are superclusters, galaxies, solar systems, and yet the cosmology of the bible is better, haha. The whole Genesis is a Sumerian extract and believers think it's written by people inspired by their god. :lol:

But I forgot to mention Spinoza rocks. That godless man who redefined god. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom