Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? where/what is the arrogant there? or it is because you can't answer my question?

hindi mo pa nga napapatanuyan na totoo ang diyos mo tapos eto na naman babanat kana naman ng mga gawa nya?
ano ba ang mga bagay na nakikita ko na ginawa nya? at paano mo nasabi sya ang gumawa? magsabi ka kahit isa lang muna

That's only my impressions of you on how you convey your arguments... Just consider it as contructive critisism. ;)

Going back sa tanong mo, Naghahanap ka ng bagay na ginawa ng isang hindi mo pinaniniwalaang nageexist? makukumbibse kaya kita? 😁

Pero since you're asking for it, sige bigyan kita ng isa... Eto for sure epic na toh. Earth. Paano ko nasabi? Kasi nakasulat sa Bible, Now since hindi ka din naman naniniwala sa reference ko, baka may mas reliable reference ka pang maipapakita sa akin to dispute my believe kindly lay your arguments. ;)

Curious lang ako sir ilang taon naba kayong naniniwalang hindi totoo ang spirit, since 10 years old po ba kayo? Ilan taon na ba kayo ngayon?

Ano naman ang basihan ng beliefs nyong walang spirit, based from what you read, from what you feel or from what you heard to someone? Matatawag din ba yung evidence? Ang alam ko kasi sir ang atheist na gaya nyo evidence ang foundation ng bawat pinaniniwalaan nyo. I mean you actually touch or seen with your two eyes. Any actual recorded event or experiments personally is much much appreciated. Palagay ko kasi matagal na kayong atheist. Then try me to believe you using anything evidence what you have. Para sa inyo we never conclude our argument with just a verbal agreement. Hindi naman siguro mahirap sa inyo na makapagbigay ng concrete proof. I mean what i can expect is sure you always have a solid evidence for what anything you insist.

he he he
una sa lahat hindi ako o kami ang dapat mag bigay ng evidence sa inyo , , tulad ng paano namin ipapakita sa inyo na walang spirit ? eh wala nga po diba , , , kayo ang nag sasabi na meron kaya kayo ang magpakita , , , sa maniwala ka at sa hindi , , nang malaman ko na kalokohan lang ang nuno sa punso o duwende ,,mas lalo akong napaisip , , , tikbalang ,aswang,etc etc , ,mga pawang kalokohan lang pala ang lahat , , ,

kung ating babalikan ang panahon na sinakop ang Piipinas ng mga kastila , , ang dala nila bible at baril , , ngayon hindi mo ba naitanong kung bakit baril at bible ang dala nila ? , , , siempre pa , , , para mapaamo mo ang mga tao na gusto mong maging alipin , ,kailangn lagyan mo ng takot ang kanilang pagiisip, , , tuturuan mo silang maniwala sa isng kaparusahan tulad ng impierno at langit naman kapag silay sumunod sa iyo , , , ngyon kung hindi mo sila mabola sa dala mong libro , , eh di bala na ng baril ang katapat nila , , ,

nakuha nyo po ba ang paliwanag ko ??

syang po pala 51 years old na po ako at may apat na anak na mga nasa ayos na ang buhay , ,

at eto pa pala , ,natatawa ako kapag kasama ko ang mga tropa na siempre mga naniniwala sa dios katulad nyo , , hahamunin ko sa harap nila ang dimonyo at ang diyos na mag pakita sa akin at mag suntukan kaming tatlo , ha ha ha , ,takot na takot sila ,,hindi nila makaya ang ginagawa kong pag hamon sa demonyo at diyos na pinaniniwalaan nila, , ,until now kahit demonyo wala he he he , , , same routine parin ng buhay everyday , , ,

at ang faith na sinasabi nyo ay isang imahinasyonn lamang , , , gawa noong mula pagkabata ay isinaksak na sa inyung isipan na tulad ko rin na nagising na nga lamang , , ,

kayo po kailan kaya kayo magigising???

Last edited:
That's only my impressions of you on how you convey your arguments... Just consider it as contructive critisism. ;)

Going back sa tanong mo, Naghahanap ka ng bagay na ginawa ng isang hindi mo pinaniniwalaang nageexist? makukumbibse kaya kita? ��

Pero since you're asking for it, sige bigyan kita ng isa... Eto for sure epic na toh. Earth. Paano ko nasabi? Kasi nakasulat sa Bible, Now since hindi ka din naman naniniwala sa reference ko, baka may mas reliable reference ka pang maipapakita sa akin to dispute my believe kindly lay your arguments. ;)

yun lumabas din, so naniniwla ka na may diyos dahil sa bible?
saan verse ng bible nakasulat na ginawa ng diyos ang earth paki comment po pati ang name ng bible

Going back sa tanong mo, Naghahanap ka ng bagay na ginawa ng isang hindi mo pinaniniwalaang nageexist? makukumbibse kaya kita? ��

You can say that for now because of your "faith/belief". But technically you can’t claim that the world is made by a God, unless evidence is given. Bible as evidence? yes there are physical evidence to support the existence of the Bible like manuscripts. But what about the words behind it? Was it really said by a God to a Man to be written?

If it is, then why scientists are still looking for answer if the Bible proven that the world is God’s creation? - Because there’s no hard evidence to prove that claim. Also, I would like to remind you that being scientist is not being atheist. Let’s just say, some of them are not satisfied that the world is created by a God. They want to know more.

If the answer is simply because “It is written in the Bible” then the question “Who created our world?” finally ended since the first millennium. But where are we now? We're now on the third millennium and the question still remains.

I’ll be fair of course, science doesn’t have a clear explanation how the world exists “yet”. The documented ideas are based on their current understanding. But I must say that there’s a difference. Believers hold on to their Bible since its circulation and believed on it. They don’t do further studies to strengthen the Bible (oh wait, they do, but according to their own interpretation and not from the "original"), as for them it’s true, correct, complete and honest. While the exploration and studies of science continues and the innovation and advancement of Man is inevitable. Thousands or millions year from now and science might have an answer as scientists have observed a planet forming. Based from the article I can’t even tell that it’s God on the vast universe creating a new planet but rather a “natural process” in the universe.

Last edited:
You can say that for now because of your "faith/belief". But technically you can’t claim that the world is made by a God, unless evidence is given. Bible as evidence? yes there are physical evidence to support the existence of the Bible like manuscripts. But what about the words behind it? Was it really said by a God to a Man to be written?

If it is, then why scientists are still looking for answer if the Bible proven that the world is God’s creation? - Because there’s no hard evidence to prove that claim. Also, I would like to remind you that being scientist is not being atheist. Let’s just say, some of them are not satisfied that the world is created by a God. They want to know more.

If the answer is simply because “It is written in the Bible” then the question “Who created our world?” finally ended since the first millennium. But where are we now? We're now on the third millennium and the question still remains.

I’ll be fair of course, science doesn’t have a clear explanation how the world exists “yet”. The documented ideas are based on their current understanding. But I must say that there’s a difference. Believers hold on to their Bible since its circulation and believed on it. They don’t do further studies to strengthen the Bible (oh wait, they do, but according to their own interpretation and not from the "original"), as for them it’s true, correct, complete and honest. While the exploration and studies of science continues and the innovation and advancement of Man is inevitable. Thousands or millions year from now and science might have an answer as scientists have observed a planet forming. Based from the article I can’t even tell that it’s God on the vast universe creating a new planet but rather a “natural process” in the universe.

So I guess pointless din naman pala tong argument natin since wala ka din naman palang maipapakitang mas reliable reference to dispute my belief? But for me I guess mas wiser to Believe that God created the earth rather than believing the "Big Bang Theory". Since kailangan mo rin kahit papano ng faith to believe that theory. ;)

So I guess pointless din naman pala tong argument natin since wala ka din naman palang maipapakitang mas reliable reference to dispute my belief? But for me I guess mas wiser to Believe that God created the earth rather than believing the "Big Bang Theory". Since kailangan mo rin kahit papano ng faith to believe that theory. ;)

I don't know if I stated before to this thread but I don't do "dispute" someones belief, just prevent them from claiming something with no proper evidence. God created the world for example and the Bible and what's written on it as evidence? How can you backup that claim? Knowing that the Bible is written by a "human". God was able create from world to life to everything but let a human wrote His words on His behalf? Faith? faith is within yourself, your spiritual being. Having said that you can only prove it to yourself or someone who share the same belief as yours.

I don't know if you missed it or what but I linked an article showing a planet forming here. You think God is 450 light years away from us?

I don't know if I stated before to this thread but I don't do "dispute" someones belief, just prevent them from claiming something with no proper evidence. God created the world for example and the Bible and what's written on it as evidence? How can you backup that claim? Knowing that the Bible is written by a "human". God was able create from world to life to everything but let a human wrote His words on His behalf? Faith? faith is within yourself, your spiritual being. Having said that you can only prove it to yourself or someone who share the same belief as yours.

I don't know if you missed it or what but I linked an article showing a planet forming here. You think God is 450 light years away from us?

First of all I'm not claiming anything here, you're asking me kaya sinasagot ko lang kapatid ung tanong mo according sa reference na alam ko, Arrogant pa nga ang dating ng pagtatanong mo diba? Now since I presume na you have your own answer which I believe na against sa sagot ko then I consider that a dispute already, not unless if you're in denial sa sarili mo?

Now sa point mo na Bible is written by "human", natural lang na sa human ipasulat ang Biblia kasi "human" din ang magbabasa at gagamit, kung sa manok ba ipinasulat sa tingin mo mababasa natin un? :lol:

God is 450 light years away from us? I don't think so, kasi nasusukat mo pa un diba? Pero alam mo ba ung feeling "so near yet so far?" ;)

Nice article about that planet forming, is that the illustration of "The Big Bang Theory"? :)

First of all I'm not claiming anything here, you're asking me kaya sinasagot ko lang kapatid ung tanong mo according sa reference na alam ko, Arrogant pa nga ang dating ng pagtatanong mo diba? Now since I presume na you have your own answer which I believe na against sa sagot ko then I consider that a dispute already, not unless if you're in denial sa sarili mo?

Now sa point mo na Bible is written by "human", natural lang na sa human ipasulat ang Biblia kasi "human" din ang magbabasa at gagamit, kung sa manok ba ipinasulat sa tingin mo mababasa natin un? :lol:

God is 450 light years away from us? I don't think so, kasi nasusukat mo pa un diba? Pero alam mo ba ung feeling "so near yet so far?" ;)

Nice article about that planet forming, is that the illustration of "The Big Bang Theory"? :)

Ewan ko nalang kong anong God yung ipapasulat sa manok yung tongkol sa bible.. HAHA

[SUP]1[/SUP]First of all I'm not claiming anything here, you're asking me kaya sinasagot ko lang kapatid ung tanong mo according sa reference na alam ko, [SUP]2[/SUP]Arrogant pa nga ang dating ng pagtatanong mo diba? Now since I presume na you have your own answer which I believe na against sa sagot ko then I consider that a dispute already, [SUP]3[/SUP]not unless if you're in denial sa sarili mo?

[SUP]4[/SUP]Nice article about that planet forming, is that the illustration of "The Big Bang Theory"? :)

[SUP]1[/SUP]If you’re not claiming that the world is created by a God that means you have proof, right? Given the fact that the Bible is from 66 books (not sure), written in (3) three languages (not sure), translated so many times and the pretty obvious fact that it’s been interpreted by the modern leaders, that think their level is some what equal to a God to make their own interpretation. Before you use the Bible as “proof” you need to prove its credibility, honesty, accuracy and if it the words from it really came from a God.

[SUP]2[/SUP]It’s not my intention to sound arrogant while giving statements. I apologize if I brought up that impression. I thought I was just keeping a healthy discussion.

[SUP]3[/SUP]In denial? I admitted that I don’t have the answer “yet” on my previous statements. And it’s a long journey for science to answer the question: “How everything started?”

[SUP]4[/SUP]Nope, that wasn’t an illustration for Big Bang. It’s an illustration for a new planet forming. Also, it’s not just an illustration, there was an actual photograph captured from a telescope (included on the video). Illustration was made to give a closer look to the activity as we don’t have the proper technology to date to give us a closer detail that is light year away from us.

Last edited:
[SUP]1[/SUP]If you’re not claiming that the world is created by a God that means you have proof, right? Given the fact that the Bible is from 66 books (not sure), written in (3) three languages (not sure), translated so many times and the pretty obvious fact that it’s been interpreted by the modern leaders, that think their level is some what equal to a God to make their own interpretation. Before you use the Bible as “proof” you need to prove its credibility, honesty, accuracy and if it the words from it really came from a God.

Again let me make it clear, It's not my claim, I'm just giving you my answer actually that is my answer for rhapsody11, and my reference is the Bible, but I guess nawala na sya... :lol:
our exchanges is more about the skies and the air right? So where we're we on that na nga ba? ;)

[SUP]2[/SUP]It’s not my intention to sound arrogant while giving statements. I apologize if I brought up that impression. I thought I was just keeping a healthy discussion.
Actually it's my observation dito, most of the atheist and agnostics here arrogant ang approach nila sa mga kapalitan nila ng reply dito. No need to apologize, I can handle it naman. :)

[SUP]3[/SUP]In denial? I admitted that I don’t have the answer “yet” on my previous statements. And it’s a long journey for science to answer the question: “How everything started?”
So I guess let rhapshody11 answer that question or any of your buddy here.. baka sila may answer sa tanong na un?

[SUP]4[/SUP]Nope, that wasn’t an illustration for Big Bang. It’s an illustration for a new planet forming. Also, it’s not just an illustration, there was an actual photograph captured from a telescope (included on the video). Illustration was made to give a closer look to the activity as we don’t have the proper technology to date to give us a closer detail that is light year away from us.
So what is your point here? Closer detail? but yet still indefinite?

Sa totoo lang inane ang usapan niyo dito. Both sides, fallacious. Some atheist here are fallacious to claim that there is no god even if they have no proof about it. Same goes with theist people who wants to hijack this thread.

Sa totoo lang inane ang usapan niyo dito. Both sides, fallacious. Some atheist here are fallacious to claim that there is no god even if they have no proof about it. Same goes with theist people who wants to hijack this thread.

can you give me a proof that flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist?

Again let me make it clear, It's not my claim, I'm just giving you my answer actually that is my answer for rhapsody11, and my reference is the Bible, but I guess nawala na sya... :lol:
our exchanges is more about the skies and the air right? So where we're we on that na nga ba? ;)

You said that God created the world because that's what said or written in the Bible. So again, given the fact that the Bible is from 66 books (not sure), written in (3) three languages (not sure), translated so many times and the pretty obvious fact that it’s been interpreted by the modern leaders, that think their level is some what equal to a God to make their own interpretation. Before you use the Bible as “proof” or as "reference" you need to prove its credibility, honesty, accuracy and if it the words from it really came from a God. So how can you back that up? Bible has supporting evidence that it exists, what about it's content?

My response to Air vs God is here.

So what is your point here? Closer detail? but yet still indefinite?

The point is, outside Earth there is a new planet forming with no signs of God doing it. Just a natural process of the universe that might take millions of years to finish.

Or more like, science is honest to admit that they don't have the answer "yet". Believers on the other hand claimed that God exists even if they can't prove that it exists.

And by the way guys, I only speak for myself based on my current understanding of given evidence. I don't speak for other atheists.

Last edited:
You said that God created the world because that's what said or written in the Bible. So again, given the fact that the Bible is from 66 books (not sure), written in (3) three languages (not sure), translated so many times and the pretty obvious fact that it’s been interpreted by the modern leaders, that think their level is some what equal to a God to make their own interpretation. Before you use the Bible as “proof” or as "reference" you need to prove its credibility, honesty, accuracy and if it the words from it really came from a God. So how can you back that up? Bible has supporting evidence that it exists, what about it's content?

Your problem is simple, Just simply go back to the original manuscripts of the Bible, as far as I know it is preserved in the British Library, Yes there are different translations of the Bible, But the fact remains that it stated that God created the heavens and the earth, And that is I chose to believe, Now since you said that you still have no answer to it "yet", Why try to disagree with what is written in the Bible when in fact you still have no concrete evidence to disapprove with what is written in the Bible?

My response to Air vs God is here.
do you agree that we can also use our feeling to prove that air or wind exists? why disregard the importance of feeling in proving the existence of something unseen??

The point is, outside Earth there is a new planet forming with no signs of God doing it. Just a natural process of the universe that might take millions of years to finish.
Sorry but for me these signs and wonders proves to me that there is a God that created these things, It is already included in the heavens that was written but I will not drop the verse since I'm sure you will not agree with that... ;)

Or more like, science is honest to admit that they don't have the answer "yet". Believers on the other hand claimed that God exists even if they can't prove that it exists.
We are just going back and forth with this topic. The point here of a believer like me is that you can prove the existence of the unseen God by His works which we can see. Which some scientist who do not want to believe in God tries to dispute for they also have their own version e.i."The Big Bang Theory".

And by the way guys, I only speak for myself based on my current understanding of given evidence. I don't speak for other atheists.

noted, I guess I'll need to wait for the answers of your fellow A's here.. ;)

Ay sorry hindi ka nga pala naniniwala na may Dios, ok but the way you answer questions arrogant lang talaga dating... :)

Ano ba ebidensya ang hinahanap mo? Hindi pa ba sapat ung mga bagay na nakikita mong ginawa nya? For your information kilala ko Dios ko, pero kung ayaw mong kilalanin wala akong magagawa dun. ;)

As I've said THREAD nyo toh kaya ano pa ba aasahan ko? :D

- - - Updated - - -

panong hindi basis ang feeling to prove ang existence ng wind?? :lol:

simple basis na nga lang ayaw mong tanggapin pupunta ka pa sa scientific method?? or in denial lang talaga?? ;)

hahaha yes po wala ka po talagang alam sa scientific method, I think 4th year high school tinutoro ung scientific method,
cge po I rest my case, Ignorance is a bliss, :thumbsup:

Base on my opinion, You just refer to God on something that cant be explain. I guess thats how we differ. While some of us question something that cannot be explain.

Hello heathens, how are y'all. Nothing elaborate today, at makikisingit lang... :lol:

Have you ever heard a conservative claim that our civilization is based on Judeo-Christian values? Or that the Ten Commandments forms the basis for our system of law?

Those people are liars. And this video by Stephen Woodford does an excellent job explaining why.

The ideas of freedom of speech, liberty for all, democracy, and equality are suppressed, not celebrated, in the Bible and by those who followed it before our nation was founded.

As Woodford says, “Western civilization did not emerge from Judeo-Christian values. It emerged despite them.”

Our foundations can be traced back to ancient Athens far more than anything in the Bible.

Your problem is simple, Just simply go back to the original manuscripts of the Bible, as far as I know it is preserved in the British Library, Yes there are different translations of the Bible, But the fact remains that it stated that God created the heavens and the earth, And that is I chose to believe, Now since you said that you still have no answer to it "yet", Why try to disagree with what is written in the Bible when in fact you still have no concrete evidence to disapprove with what is written in the Bible?

The countless times it has been interpreted based on human understanding, what verses/books should only be included to fit the doctrines of a religion and its teachings already tells its inaccuracy. Translation is given, but if they really trust and obey the Bible they must leave it “as is”, all verses/books found should be included (". . .man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY WORD of God." Luke 4:4). Now if your religion does not practice this kind of modification then that’s good. One question still remains and that’s the “origin” of God.

do you agree that we can also use our feeling to prove that air or wind exists? why disregard the importance of feeling in proving the existence of something unseen??

Yes, but scientifically speaking, no. We don’t feel air underwater but water contains oxygen and can be split using scientific methods. Because I know what I feel is real. I can smell, I can hear it. I know it’s real.

Sorry but for me these signs and wonders proves to me that there is a God that created these things, It is already included in the heavens that was written but I will not drop the verse since I'm sure you will not agree with that... ;)

It’s proven that a planet cannot be made in less than 6 days. And if I’m going to believe God, then I will trust Him that He can create the world in 6 literal days as what we have now. If I was a believer I wont question His power, He is the creator after all.

We are just going back and forth with this topic. The point here of a believer like me is that you can prove the existence of the unseen God by His works which we can see. Which some scientist who do not want to believe in God tries to dispute for they also have their own version e.i."The Big Bang Theory".

Even if Big Bang occurs it doesn't answer "everything". It only describes the development of the universe and not it's "origin". Just like God, His origin is still unknown.

hahaha yes po wala ka po talagang alam sa scientific method, I think 4th year high school tinutoro ung scientific method,
cge po I rest my case, Ignorance is a bliss, :thumbsup:

Ang bilis mo naman magsawa?? Ignorance na ba agad ung perspective mo dun? Alam mo hindi lahat natutunan sa textbook at school brother, ika nga nila "experience is the best teacher."

I'm just explaining to you the importance of feeling in terms of defining reality sa simpliest way na maiintindihan natin. Bigyan pa kita ng isang halimbawa kapatid, In reality may kuryente. Nakikita mo ba kuryente? pero pwede kong patunayan sa'yo na may kuryente sa pamamagitan ng pagpaparamdam sau nung kuryente at paano ang pakiramdam ng makuryente. Siguro mas maniniwala ka pa kung mararamdaman mo mismo ung kuryente. :)

But since you rested your case already then thanks for interacting anyway... Advice ko lang bro, huwag mong idisregard importance ng feeling brother.. ;)

I'm just explaining to you the importance of feeling in terms of defining reality sa simpliest way na maiintindihan natin. Bigyan pa kita ng isang halimbawa kapatid, In reality may kuryente. Nakikita mo ba kuryente? pero pwede kong patunayan sa'yo na may kuryente sa pamamagitan ng pagpaparamdam sau nung kuryente at paano ang pakiramdam ng makuryente. Siguro mas maniniwala ka pa kung mararamdaman mo mismo ung kuryente. :)

Girl, what's with another comparison? What do you call these then?

View attachment 347868
View attachment 347869
View attachment 347870

Attachments

• 99841-004-3C50DB56.jpg
    99841-004-3C50DB56.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
  • OneTeslaTS_DRSSTC_Tesla_Coil_closeup.jpg
    OneTeslaTS_DRSSTC_Tesla_Coil_closeup.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
  • spark_plug.jpg
    spark_plug.jpg