Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Bakit kailangan natin ang relihiyon?

Kaylangan ng religion kasi yung mga mananamba noon ng Diyos di naman sumamba ng mag-isa lang sila. Pero syempre kylangan mo hanapin yung tamang religion. Yung itinuturo ay sa bible lang nakabased at hindi sa doktrina ng mga tao.

Akala ko ba naniniwala ka sa bible? parang hindi naman eh. Hindi lahat ng scientist ay nagsasabi ng totoo lalo na yung mga ganigawang totoo yung bigbang at evolution, pero scientist parin sila nagsinungaling nga lang, yung iba huh hindi lahat. Ang ibang pulis, lawyer, pastor, professor etc kaya ring magsinungaling at perahan, bakit scientist hindi? (Human nature pipigilan). eh Judas nga apostle na ni Jesus nagtraydor pa. Kung ayaw mo sa Diyos, edi wag poproblemahin paba yan, maliligaw lang tayo sa topic at walang mapupuntahan.

di po natin pwede sabihin na ang theory po ng isang scientist ay yun na agad ang totoo nasa sayo po yun kung san ka maniniwala, gamitin nalang po natin ang ating utak na pinagkaloob ng dyos

di po natin pwede sabihin na ang theory po ng isang scientist ay yun na agad ang totoo nasa sayo po yun kung san ka maniniwala, gamitin nalang po natin ang ating utak na pinagkaloob ng dyos

Tama ka dyan gamitin ang utak hindi yun mga mali maling, teoryang(evolution) matagal nang nakalibing sa kahihiyan. Kalimutan muna natin sila, parang nagiging apektado na tayo sa mga yan hahaha, bahala sila kung trip nilang iwanan ang observation sa science. Ngayon balik na sa topic brad baka ma-close nanaman tong thread, pero ok lang.

Tama ka dyan gamitin ang utak hindi yun mga mali maling, teoryang(evolution) matagal nang nakalibing sa kahihiyan. Kalimutan muna natin sila, parang nagiging apektado na tayo sa mga yan hahaha, bahala sila kung trip nilang iwanan ang observation sa science. Ngayon balik na sa topic brad baka ma-close nanaman tong thread, pero ok lang.

para sa inyo po kaylangan ba talaga natin ng religion?

para sa inyo po kaylangan ba talaga natin ng religion?

Dahil ako ay naniniwala sa tunay na bible at relihiyon, malamang Oo. pero kung hanggang pananaw lang ng tao at hindi naniniwala sa diyos, syempre hindi. Darating din ang panahon ang lahat ng materyal dito mawawala yan at ang Diyos ay walang hanggan, Ang gusto nya espirituwal na pananampalataya hindi mga rebulto at long hair na Jesus. Eh kaw brad bakit kailangan? kung ako sayo sasagutin ko, pwedeng pagkakitaan kasi; ikapu, kasal, kumpisal, binyag, misa, pasko kung ano anong tradisyon at nagbebenta ng maling aral sa bibliya, kung ayaw impyerno kaya naging kailangan ng bulsa. In short mga manlolokong pastor kaya may mga taong ayaw na sa diyos. Yan ang malalim na mekanismo ni satanas.

ito ang sagot ko dito kung bakit kailangan pa ang relihiyon liban nito wala ng ibang purpose.

Matthew 24:14
And this Good News about the Kingdom will be preached through all the world for a witness to all people; and then the end will come.

noong kumalat ang kristiyanismo sa pangunguna ng mga disipolo ni jesus yun ang tunay na religion
pero noong nakarating na sa Roma at ang Emperyong Roma converted to Christianity na unti-unti nang
nabago ang doktrina hanggang sa maling tradition na ang sinusunod.

kaya may nagprotesta noon sa pangunguna ni martin luther na tinawag na protestantism
pero may mali pa rin.
hanggang sa dumami na iba't ibang christian religions at nagki-claim sila yung nagtuturo ng wasto
at sa kanila may buhay na walang hanggan pero kung busisiin mong mabuti may mali pa rin.

yung paniniwala mo sa nakasulat sa bibliya yun ang sundin mo at yun ang religion mo
kasi ganito nakasulat sa hinaharap;

Hebrews 10:16
“This is the covenant that I will make with them in the days to come, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their hearts and write them on their minds.”

di mo na kelangan mapabilang pa sa ano mang religion meron ngayon o sa future man.

kaya sa revelation ganito sabi;

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven, saying,

“Come out, my people! Come out from her!
You must not take part in her sins;
you must not share in her punishment!

Something to Think , , this is a Good Read (at-least for me)

Why the world no longer needs religion

she, her, hers

By Nandhini Narayanan | 11/13/2015

I have come to believe, increasingly over the last three years, that we no longer need religion and that, honestly, it is doing more harm than good in the world today.

This is not an attack on a single or specific religion. I think all of them have failed humanity equally.

If religion began as an explanatory guide for the unknown in the universe, it has stayed as a tool in the hands of rulers, the rich and the privileged as a means to control information, wealth and knowledge. Supporters argue that religion is needed in the world today as a source of morality and conscience. However, the idea of morality founded upon the fear of punishment is laughable. Such morality is fickle and dangerous.

At the heart of it all, the question is, do we need God to be “good”? I would argue that we don’t because several reputed atheists are known to be philanthropists, doctors, businessmen, scientists: people who have changed the world for the better. Similarly, there is such a thing as a religious murderer, a convict or a felon. Religion has certainly not kept someone from being “bad” and religion is not a pre-requisite in order to be or do “good.”

In fact, recent history would suggest that the opposite is true. Religion and religious fervor have fed some of the bloodiest events in human history. Planes crashed into buildings; a short, mustached man practically decimated an entire people; and in 2014, seven gunmen walked into a school in Peshawar and shot down children. I have yet to find a science which can explain that. If humans are increasingly using God to be “bad,” then His usefulness in inspiring “good” is not balancing the odds.

I can practically hear the arguments being screamed at me: it is not religion that is bad, it is the people who use it for their malicious ways. I agree. Think of it as giving a person a scalpel and advising them to use it for surgery. If the person repeatedly uses the scalpel to stab people, it is not the fault of the scalpel, certainly. But perhaps, it is time to take the scalpel away. Perhaps the person is better off without any sharp objects, especially if the world has moved on and away from scalpels to perform surgeries.

Are we still motivated by God to be “good”? Perhaps some people are. Should we need God as a crutch to be “good”? If we take the crutch away, does that necessarily mean a society with cruelty, discrimination, hatred, poverty and violence? Oh wait, we are already there.

Irrespective of whatever good religion has done for the world till date, my argument is that religion will become a toxic force for the future if allowed to continue. Religion has outgrown its usefulness.

The world today is a more complicated and knowledgeable place than the early eras of human development. Forces that propagate homophobia, misogyny and slavery have no place in the modern world. Instead of dismissing only the offending components of religion as many proponents like to do, however, I call to dismiss the institution as a whole.

Challenges that face the world today like climate change, hunger, income disparity, nuclear threats, rising global population and terrorism need rational, intelligent legal, social and economic transformative action. Religion not only propagates and furthers scientific illiteracy it also is part of a much larger social machine used by the wealthy and privileged to further individual agendas.

Let’s not forget that a major religious leader visited one of the most AIDS ravaged parts of the globe and advised against the use of contraceptives and that nearly a century after the Scopes trial public school boards still spend enormous money and effort in fighting for the right to teach evolution. Just last week, a religious organization took to the Supreme Court because they believed that having to sign a waiver opting out of Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate somehow infringed on their religious liberty: if you use contraceptives and if the State makes me implicit in granting you access to it, it violates my religious freedom. Unfortunately, debates of this nature are not infrequent. American society is drowning in arguments where religion pokes its nose in places that are, frankly, none of its business.

It is shameful that a nation founded on the principles of liberty and equality had to fight so long and hard to ensure the right of marriage for its gay citizens. If the separation of church and state was truly a tangible ideal in America, this right would have been secured years ago. Yet, gay hate crimes fueled by religious discord are a reality today. If a major coffee shop/restaurant chain franchise cannot decorate their cups the way they want to without coming under attack for being “anti-Christian,” it is a hint that we are taking religion way too seriously: Oh, you don’t celebrate Christmas. You must be anti-Christian.

The harms of religious adamancy are worse in developing countries, and easily more apparent. Setting aside ISIS, the Islamic militia and the much-publicized religion-associated violence that exists in the Middle East, religious belief can pervade the consciousness of a nation so much that it can hold back progress and economic growth. For instance, recently, in India’s centuries old Padmanabhaswamy Temple (miles away from my hometown), gold and jewelry treasures worth nearly 22 billion USD were uncovered by a public interest litigation action. Massive outrage from religious organizations and the public resisted the monetization and use of the treasure toward India’s growing trade deficit.

This is no longer about religious freedom and expression. This is social irresponsibility and apathy because, while the idol of a religious deity lies swathed in gold, silver and diamonds, less than twenty feet from the temple are workers who make less than a dollar a day and half of the nation’s children go to bed hungry. They certainly don’t need religion.

Nandhini Narayanan is a student in the Master’s of Engineering Management program. Her column runs on alternate Fridays.

Source: http://www.dukechronicle.com/article/2015/11/why-the-world-no-longer-needs-religion

Something to Think , , this is a Good Read (at-least for me)

Why the world no longer needs religion

she, her, hers

By Nandhini Narayanan | 11/13/2015

I have come to believe, increasingly over the last three years, that we no longer need religion and that, honestly, it is doing more harm than good in the world today.

This is not an attack on a single or specific religion. I think all of them have failed humanity equally.

If religion began as an explanatory guide for the unknown in the universe, it has stayed as a tool in the hands of rulers, the rich and the privileged as a means to control information, wealth and knowledge. Supporters argue that religion is needed in the world today as a source of morality and conscience. However, the idea of morality founded upon the fear of punishment is laughable. Such morality is fickle and dangerous.

At the heart of it all, the question is, do we need God to be “good”? I would argue that we don’t because several reputed atheists are known to be philanthropists, doctors, businessmen, scientists: people who have changed the world for the better. Similarly, there is such a thing as a religious murderer, a convict or a felon. Religion has certainly not kept someone from being “bad” and religion is not a pre-requisite in order to be or do “good.”

In fact, recent history would suggest that the opposite is true. Religion and religious fervor have fed some of the bloodiest events in human history. Planes crashed into buildings; a short, mustached man practically decimated an entire people; and in 2014, seven gunmen walked into a school in Peshawar and shot down children. I have yet to find a science which can explain that. If humans are increasingly using God to be “bad,” then His usefulness in inspiring “good” is not balancing the odds.

I can practically hear the arguments being screamed at me: it is not religion that is bad, it is the people who use it for their malicious ways. I agree. Think of it as giving a person a scalpel and advising them to use it for surgery. If the person repeatedly uses the scalpel to stab people, it is not the fault of the scalpel, certainly. But perhaps, it is time to take the scalpel away. Perhaps the person is better off without any sharp objects, especially if the world has moved on and away from scalpels to perform surgeries.

Are we still motivated by God to be “good”? Perhaps some people are. Should we need God as a crutch to be “good”? If we take the crutch away, does that necessarily mean a society with cruelty, discrimination, hatred, poverty and violence? Oh wait, we are already there.

Irrespective of whatever good religion has done for the world till date, my argument is that religion will become a toxic force for the future if allowed to continue. Religion has outgrown its usefulness.

The world today is a more complicated and knowledgeable place than the early eras of human development. Forces that propagate homophobia, misogyny and slavery have no place in the modern world. Instead of dismissing only the offending components of religion as many proponents like to do, however, I call to dismiss the institution as a whole.

Challenges that face the world today like climate change, hunger, income disparity, nuclear threats, rising global population and terrorism need rational, intelligent legal, social and economic transformative action. Religion not only propagates and furthers scientific illiteracy it also is part of a much larger social machine used by the wealthy and privileged to further individual agendas.

Let’s not forget that a major religious leader visited one of the most AIDS ravaged parts of the globe and advised against the use of contraceptives and that nearly a century after the Scopes trial public school boards still spend enormous money and effort in fighting for the right to teach evolution. Just last week, a religious organization took to the Supreme Court because they believed that having to sign a waiver opting out of Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate somehow infringed on their religious liberty: if you use contraceptives and if the State makes me implicit in granting you access to it, it violates my religious freedom. Unfortunately, debates of this nature are not infrequent. American society is drowning in arguments where religion pokes its nose in places that are, frankly, none of its business.

It is shameful that a nation founded on the principles of liberty and equality had to fight so long and hard to ensure the right of marriage for its gay citizens. If the separation of church and state was truly a tangible ideal in America, this right would have been secured years ago. Yet, gay hate crimes fueled by religious discord are a reality today. If a major coffee shop/restaurant chain franchise cannot decorate their cups the way they want to without coming under attack for being “anti-Christian,” it is a hint that we are taking religion way too seriously: Oh, you don’t celebrate Christmas. You must be anti-Christian.

The harms of religious adamancy are worse in developing countries, and easily more apparent. Setting aside ISIS, the Islamic militia and the much-publicized religion-associated violence that exists in the Middle East, religious belief can pervade the consciousness of a nation so much that it can hold back progress and economic growth. For instance, recently, in India’s centuries old Padmanabhaswamy Temple (miles away from my hometown), gold and jewelry treasures worth nearly 22 billion USD were uncovered by a public interest litigation action. Massive outrage from religious organizations and the public resisted the monetization and use of the treasure toward India’s growing trade deficit.

This is no longer about religious freedom and expression. This is social irresponsibility and apathy because, while the idol of a religious deity lies swathed in gold, silver and diamonds, less than twenty feet from the temple are workers who make less than a dollar a day and half of the nation’s children go to bed hungry. They certainly don’t need religion.

Nandhini Narayanan is a student in the Master’s of Engineering Management program. Her column runs on alternate Fridays.

Source: http://www.dukechronicle.com/article/2015/11/why-the-world-no-longer-needs-religion

Reading all the lines made me easily recall Hitchens' proposition that perhaps the original humans were some hardened criminals from some advanced civilization thrown this outpost planet as punishment for their unreformable nature. The original universal misfits, and it shows until now. Good riddance to us and all our corrupting delusions, say the aliens. Hehe.

In my own observation as if we need religion ?

year 1521 dumating si Ferdinand Magellan unang kristiano sa Lupa ng Pilipinas??
na pilit nilang ginawang kristiano ang mga tao dito (take note "pinilit" kasi pinapatay nila ang hindi sumang ayon sa kanila)

in short NAPAKATAGAL nang kristiano ang bansang pilipinas, siempre pa marami ding muslim,,at ngayon nga ay napakarami nang ibat ibang uri ng religion ang Pilipinas , ,

Ang Tanong: may naitulong ba ang Religion sa pag babago ng ugali ng mga tao dito sa Pilipinas ?? umasenso ba ang bansang Pilipinas sa pag kakaroon nito ng maraming Religion??

para sa akin ang sagot ko ay HINDI , , ,malamang ang isasagot ng iba ay , ,kasi mali naman yung religion na inaaniban nila eh , , etc etc etc

diba nga may halos may mag patayan pa na magkapatid dahil sa religion nila (leader pa mandin sila ng Religion nila)

Ang gulo ng ng Bansang Pilipinas Diba ??! ,,mag pa hanggang ngayon , , tapos sasabihin ng iba , ,ano naman ang kinalaman ng Religion sa Gulo ng Pilipinas?? , , MALAKI ANG KINALAMAN , , imulat nyo lang ang inyong mga mata malalaman nyo na

sa pag lobo palang ng Populasyon ng mga Tao sa Pilipinas ay magulo na ,, , ,yung mga pinuno nang mga Religionn ayaw nila sa Family planing , , , pero ano ?? NAPAKARAMING WALANG TRABAHO ,,napakaraming nag hihikahos na pamilya , , mga batang naliligaw ng Landas sa Lansangan ,,NAG KALAT ANG DROGA !!!!!May NAGAWA BA ANG MGA RELIGION????

ngayon tanungin ulit natin ang ating mga sarili ,,Do we really need Religion ??

mag 2018 na IMULAT NYO NA ANG INYONG MGA MATA !!!!

kung tutuusin mas gugustohin ko pang nanatili ang paniniwala ng mga ancient Filipinos
which is pag A-Anito (A belief where there is one God above all with high respect to all gods creations) - not the christian god

kaysa sa mga religion ngayon na nilason na ang ating mga isipan.

Last edited:
bakit kailangan ng relihiyon??? ahh ehhh i think for control purposes...para makontrol ang tao. although sa ngaun religion losing the control dahil sa paglago ng kaalaman at sensia.

bakit kailangan ng relihiyon??? ahh ehhh i think for control purposes...para makontrol ang tao. although sa ngaun religion losing the control dahil sa paglago ng kaalaman at sensia.

spot on, man... we're seeing lots of signs that religion is losing its grip in the advanced nations, which is really ironic since it's those countries during their colonizing days that gave us their religions. poverty goes hand in hand with religion, but once south america and other relatively poor nations lift themselves up economically, unti-unti na rin mawawala ang power grip ng religion sa mga bansang mahihirap.

it will take a while before people fully realize how much religion has really done more harm than good in the world, but hopefully we're all going there, when people no longer have to spend most of their living hours finding means to eke out a living, but have time para pagtuunan ng atensyon at pag-isipan ng malalim ang lahat ng kaganapan sa paligid nila at magmulat na rin ang mga mata nila.

Ang kahirapan ng isang bansa ay dahil sa nangangamoteng edukasyon, gobyernong tinatrabaho ang pera palagi, mga tamad na tao, mga bansang sumakop dito na sobrang tagal at nagtanim ng ibang pamahiin, Walang kwentang major media dito. Maling turo ng imbentong relihiyon. Mga negosyanteng abusado. Relihiyon lang ba talaga ang pinakadahilan ng kahirapan? ang dami kaya. Maraming mayamang bansa dahil ang batas nila ay mabilis at matindi. Singapore at Qatar may diyos pero third world country ba sila?. Japan nga eh naniniwala sa diyos, pero mukang ok lang kay Budha ang porno, United States din pero christian ang majority nila. Walang mahirap sa Europe? Relihiyon lang ba talaga ang problema o baka likas na ugali tao.

Laki ng galit sa relihiyon huh. May atraso ba, naloko ba ng ikapu? masyado atang pili pinagsasabi natin. Kapag wala nabang relihiyon dito sa pilipinas aasenso naba ?

Dapat ang totoong relihiyon lang ang makaka-survive sa mga huling araw, papayag ba ang tunay na diyos na meron syang kasamang nag papanggap na diyos-diyosan, sabagay wala namang buhay ang mga inukit na diyos. Sabi nga: Ang Diyos ang nagsabi sinong pipigil, - Tao? mga imbentong paniniwala at gawa gawang pekeng relihiyon ? Kahit demonyo nga walang palag eh. Kaya dapat talagang hanapin ang tunay relihiyon, sumusunod sa batas ng diyos walang labis walang kulang.

Aalisin ang relihiyon sa mundo, nangangarap kabang gising ? Kahit araw araw kang manira sa mga relihiyon at idaan sa legal na paraan, kahit manalo pa sa palanca ang madrama mong palusot, wala yan, tatawanan kalang. Sobrang laki ng bilang ng tao dito ang naniniwala sa mga pamahiin, papanuorin kalang nila na parang libangan tapos lipat sa ibang channel haha, kahit maglumpasay kapa dyan na parang bata. Ano yan nanghihingi ng limos sa bangko, parang gusto mong itumba ang wall of china. Talaga bang layunin ng science malibing ang relihiyon hahaha.. sinong niloko, meron ata akong nabasa sa mga grupong nagdidisguised na science, dami dyan, matatawa ka lang. baka modernisation sa pamumuhay, Oo. Good luck kung baba ang populasyon ng naniniwala sa iba't ibang diyos.

Akala kasi nila ang kasalanan ay mali lang kapag may nakakita, ano to libre libre lang kapag hindi nakita ng iba?. Sila hitler at ibang grupo na marami ding pinatay, Lahat lahat ng kasalan, sakripisyo ng mga bayani, namatay lang ng ganun ganun?. Ano yan lesson lang sa history at konsyensya lang lilimot dyan.

Kung tatapusin nang diyos ang kasyasayan ng tao, anong mangyayari sa pera ? Kaya nga laging hinihingi nya gumawa ng tama, pwede mong gamitin ang pera para makatulong hindi mangloko. May kinalaman kasi ang kaluluwa ng tao sa relihiyon, kapag mali ang relihiyon mo Diyos nang maghahatol. Kala nila habangbuhay ang tao dito, kailan pa naging immortal ang tao. Kaya nga immortality ang gagawin ng Diyos. Mag skip ka lang ng ilang milyong taon panigurado wala ng tao nun. Anong sa tingin nila guniguni lang ang huling paghuhukom. Science talaga makakasave sa humanity ? haha anu yan joke.

In my own observation as if we need religion ?

year 1521 dumating si Ferdinand Magellan unang kristiano sa Lupa ng Pilipinas??
na pilit nilang ginawang kristiano ang mga tao dito (take note "pinilit" kasi pinapatay nila ang hindi sumang ayon sa kanila)

in short NAPAKATAGAL nang kristiano ang bansang pilipinas, siempre pa marami ding muslim,,at ngayon nga ay napakarami nang ibat ibang uri ng religion ang Pilipinas , ,

Ang Tanong: may naitulong ba ang Religion sa pag babago ng ugali ng mga tao dito sa Pilipinas ?? umasenso ba ang bansang Pilipinas sa pag kakaroon nito ng maraming Religion??

para sa akin ang sagot ko ay HINDI , , ,malamang ang isasagot ng iba ay , ,kasi mali naman yung religion na inaaniban nila eh , , etc etc etc

diba nga may halos may mag patayan pa na magkapatid dahil sa religion nila (leader pa mandin sila ng Religion nila)

Ang gulo ng ng Bansang Pilipinas Diba ??! ,,mag pa hanggang ngayon , , tapos sasabihin ng iba , ,ano naman ang kinalaman ng Religion sa Gulo ng Pilipinas?? , , MALAKI ANG KINALAMAN , , imulat nyo lang ang inyong mga mata malalaman nyo na

sa pag lobo palang ng Populasyon ng mga Tao sa Pilipinas ay magulo na ,, , ,yung mga pinuno nang mga Religionn ayaw nila sa Family planing , , , pero ano ?? NAPAKARAMING WALANG TRABAHO ,,napakaraming nag hihikahos na pamilya , , mga batang naliligaw ng Landas sa Lansangan ,,NAG KALAT ANG DROGA !!!!!May NAGAWA BA ANG MGA RELIGION????

ngayon tanungin ulit natin ang ating mga sarili ,,Do we really need Religion ??

mag 2018 na IMULAT NYO NA ANG INYONG MGA MATA !!!!

The Spanish thought indios needed religion para matigil ang pagrebelde nila sa dayuhang kapangyarihan. And they succeeded in that. They also left us the deadly legacy of creating mestizo puppets who have no real love for this country, just interested in running this country the way they want while maintaining control of the resources, petty but big businesses that couldn't really compete against the world, and giving the people a pittance for salary.

The Americans took over and they cultivated their own puppets while retaining the old traitors, while making sure to strengthen religion to make the people docile and unrebellious. Too bad not may people could see what's really happening.

Western religion is the only remaining symbol of ancient imperialism that manages to thrive in the former colonies by posing as forces of good and hijacking the concept of virtue, twisting everything to serve its own objectives.

Take away the masses who support religion by paying their dues and see if religion and their true masters would still be happy to hang around spouting their ancient creeds, their moldy magical mantras.

Bakit kailangan natin ang relihiyon?

Ito po ang Biblical answer sa tanong sa itaas.

Upang maipaalam ng Diyos sa lahat ng tao ang Kanyang plano sa pamamagitan ni Jesu-Cristo na matagal na panahon Niyang inilihim.

Ayon po kay Apostol Pablo sa aklat ng Efeso...
Ako ang pinakahamak sa lahat ng mga pinili ng Diyos. Gayunma'y minarapat niyang ipagkaloob sa akin ang natatanging karapatan na ito, ang mangaral ng Magandang Balita sa mga Hentil tungkol sa di-masukat na kayamanan ni Cristo, at magpaliwanag sa lahat kung paano isasagawa ng Diyos ang kanyang lihim na plano. Sa mga nakaraang panahon ay inilihim ito ng Diyos na lumikha ng lahat ng bagay. Ginawa niya ito upang sa pamamagitan ng iglesya ay maipakilala ngayon sa mga pinuno at mga maykapangyarihan sa sangkalangitan ang walang hanggang karunungan ng Diyos na nahahayag sa iba't ibang paraan. Ito'y alinsunod sa kanyang layunin bago pa man likhain ang sanlibutan. Tinupad niya ang layuning ito sa pamamagitan ni Cristo Jesus na ating Panginoon. --Efeso 3:8-11

:book: :hat:

spot on, man... we're seeing lots of signs that religion is losing its grip in the advanced nations, which is really ironic since it's those countries during their colonizing days that gave us their religions. poverty goes hand in hand with religion, but once south america and other relatively poor nations lift themselves up economically, unti-unti na rin mawawala ang power grip ng religion sa mga bansang mahihirap.

it will take a while before people fully realize how much religion has really done more harm than good in the world, but hopefully we're all going there, when people no longer have to spend most of their living hours finding means to eke out a living, but have time para pagtuunan ng atensyon at pag-isipan ng malalim ang lahat ng kaganapan sa paligid nila at magmulat na rin ang mga mata nila.

Mas pinatingkad mo ang punto... malaki ang kaugnayan ng poverty sa grip ng religion. mas lumalakas ang relihiyon kapag lumakalakas ang kahirapan. And may i add politics wants to keep it that way(maybe for long)para mabigyan daan ang sangkatututak na kurapsyon. more corruption more poverty. So i think magtatagal pa ang grip ng power ng religion.

Kailangan natin ang relihiyon.. karapatan nating malaman ang katotohanan, ang katotohanan ay salita ng Diyos.. Ang Salita ng Diyos ay walang iba kundi ang Biblia..

Ang Biblia ay ang luma at bagong tipan..

Sa lumang tipan ang relihiyon ng Diyos na itinatag ay ang Bayan ng Israel tinatawag ngayong Judaismo.

Sa bagong tipan ang Relihiyon ng Diyos na itinatag ay ang Christianismo yon ang naniniwala kay Christo- ang nagligtas sa sanlibutan sa kamatayan ng dahil sa kasalanan.

d natin kelangan ang religion. ang kelangan natin true faith. pag may true faith ka it doesnt matter what religion youre into

hindi natin kailangan ang relihiyon , kundi Relasyon sa Diyos ! kay Jesus lamang ng daan patungo sa Ama.

Back
Top Bottom