Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

• Please do not create a post with affiliates or referrals, you will be violating Forum Rules #9.
    Go to Reward Programs forum if you want to post such topics.

[BASIC] 🚀 Unlock the Power of Cryptocurrency: How to Earn in the World of Digital Assets 🚀

notadummyacc

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Are you curious about how to make money with cryptocurrencies? 💰 Look no further! Here's a beginner's guide to help you get started on your crypto earning journey:

1. Buy and Hold (HODL): Invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) and hold onto them for the long term. As the crypto market grows, the value of your assets can increase significantly.
  2. Staking: Stake your tokens in proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrencies to earn rewards. Projects like Cardano (ADA) and Polkadot (DOT) offer staking opportunities.
  3. Mining: If you have the technical know-how and hardware, you can mine cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. This involves verifying transactions and securing the network in exchange for rewards.
  4. Trading: Buy low and sell high. Learn technical and fundamental analysis to trade cryptocurrencies on exchanges like Binance or Coinbase.
  5. Yield Farming and Liquidity Provision: Provide liquidity to decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms like Uniswap or PancakeSwap. You can earn rewards and fees for lending your assets.
  6. NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens): Create and sell digital art, collectibles, or unique items as NFTs on platforms like Rarible or OpenSea.
  7. Airdrops: Participate in projects' airdrops and get free tokens just for holding a certain cryptocurrency.
  8. Earn Crypto Through Jobs: Some platforms and websites offer payment in cryptocurrencies for freelance work, services, or jobs.
  9. Education: Share your crypto knowledge by blogging, vlogging, or creating online courses. You can monetize your content and earn crypto through platforms like Patreon or through donations.
  10. Participate in ICOs and IDOs: Invest in initial coin offerings (ICOs) or initial DEX offerings (IDOs) for new cryptocurrency projects. Be cautious and do thorough research.
Remember, the world of cryptocurrency is volatile, and it's essential to do your research and only invest what you can afford to lose. Stay informed about market trends and security practices to protect your assets.

Is binance good?

I’m thinking of investing in crypto and grow my portfolio. The only exchange that I see is either PDAX or Binance. So my question is how reliable and secure are this platforms?

Is binance good?

I’m thinking of investing in crypto and grow my portfolio. The only exchange that I see is either PDAX or Binance. So my question is how reliable and secure are this platforms?
For me yes! Binance is the world's largest CEX by MC.

But do not put all your assets in a centralized exchanges, like Binance. Remember, not your keys, not your crypto! CEX will have a full custody of your assets once you put in there.

I'm always using cold wallet, Ledger Nano X to be specific. And only send my crypto on CEX once i need to trade. The rest of my assets are being staked on DeFi. Staking is one of the best ways to grow your assets in this bear market.

I suggest buy on centralized exchange, then withdraw and put in a hot or cold wallet so that you have the full control of your investment. Hold and wait for a Bullrun after the halving event, if history repeats!

DYOR as always.

Last edited:
Gusto ko sana mag fulltime sa Stocks at Forex. Pero mas okay ba talaga sa crypto?

Gusto ko sana mag fulltime sa Stocks at Forex. Pero mas okay ba talaga sa crypto?
Maraming investors naa-attract sa crypto dahil sa volatility nito. NFA, just do your own research.

Sa forex kasi medyo stable ang mga assets dun di gaya sa crypto pag na trade ka pwede kang kumita ng mas malaki sa maikling oras pero kailangan alam mo kung kailana ka mag invest sa isang asset dahil na rin sa volatility nito pwede kang matalo ng malaki. kaya sabi nga nila kailangan mong mag research bago ka bumili nito.

For me yes! Binance is the world's largest CEX by MC.

But do not put all your assets in a centralized exchanges, like Binance. Remember, not your keys, not your crypto! CEX will have a full custody of your assets once you put in there.

I'm always using cold wallet, Ledger Nano X to be specific. And only send my crypto on CEX once i need to trade. The rest of my assets are being staked on DeFi. Staking is one of the best ways to grow your assets in this bear market.

I suggest buy on centralized exchange, then withdraw and put in a hot or cold wallet so that you have the full control of your investment. Hold and wait for a Bullrun after the halving event, if history repeats!

DYOR as always.
Hello po! san po kayo nakabili ng ng Ledger Nano X? and secure po ba bumili ng ledger nano online? may recommended po kayo trusted site? Thank you po in advance

Hello po! san po kayo nakabili ng ng Ledger Nano X? and secure po ba bumili ng ledger nano online? may recommended po kayo trusted site? Thank you po in advance
Nabili ko to last 2022 nung nasa Dubai ako. Binili ko sa mismong website ng Ledger. 3 days shipping lang through DHL. May retailer yata sila dito sa Shopee or Lazada. Visit kalang sa website ng Ledger tapos navigate ka sa retailer by country - Philippines. Makikita mo dun yung retailer store.

Last edited:
Nabili ko to last 2022 nung nasa Dubai ako. Binili ko sa mismong website ng Ledger. 3 days shipping lang through DHL. May retailer yata sila dito sa Shopee or Lazada. Visit kalang sa website ng Ledger tapos navigate ka sa retailer by country - Philippines. Makikita mo dun yung retailer store.
Thank you po

pwede mag start ng explore sa crypto sa small amount like 3 dollar smart contract, at least di ka kabado dahil maliit lang amount.

hello po! may idea po ba kayo kung anong AI coins or token ang mga posibleng mag pump this coming bullrun? Salamat po sa mga sasagot.

hello po, ano po bang factors na dapat kong tignan o dapat kong iresearch bago ko mag invest sa isang coin?

I'm only using Coins Ph..pano ba mkuha ung wallet address ng crypto ko?

Back
Top Bottom