Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best 144hz Monitor for Budget Build

insen12345

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I just want to share this awesome 144hz monitor that is best for fps or even triple A gaming. The MSI Optix MAG241C 24 inch 144hz curve monitor with VA panel great color and it has 1ms respond time that is best for competitive fps shooter like CSGo or PUBG. This monitor has no compromise even for the price and the build quality is great as well. It has also got some build it gaming features to help you even have an advantage in gaming. Since it is an MSI product you will know that it will perform great at last for long and being MSI it usually comes with great promotion or freebies like I had.

I hope you guys check out this amazing monitor if you are looking for an upgrade from your normal 60fps monitor to the PC master Race 144hz gaming. Because once you go 144hz gaming you can never go back cuz it's a heck of an experience :lol:

Check the MSI products on their website you can also watch some youtube reviews about this product. And if you want to purchase one you can get it in LAZADA just search for MSI Optix and Make sure the seller is MSI flagship or MSI-Link

Thank you guys Godbless :beat:

https://www.msi.com/Monitor/Optix-MAG241C

Back
Top Bottom