Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best Anime you've ever watch

naruto, ghostfighter, slamdunk, samurai x, yakitate japan!:cook:

dragon ball, ghost fighter and slam dunk is the best for me...

madami ako favorite like lupin III, detective conan, bleach, pokemon & one piece..:approve:
pero top of my list are ghost fighter & fushigi yuugi! :clap::approve:..

hmm, naruto, school rumble, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya pati law of ueki (tama ba spelling ko?)

Hokuto No Ken.

I've got all series nun! :D almost 30 DVD's na collection ko eh.

Pero maganda yung To Love RU lagi kong hinihintay ang ibang english translated series nuon over the internet

Also, I have the complete Voltes Five from start to finish already in English dialogue in 20 CD's. :D

Last edited:
Naruto, Ghost Fighter, Dragon Ball, Samurai X,Slam Dunk, Baki-The Grappler......

hmmmmnnn... xempre slamdunk, hunter X hunter, ghost fighter, dragon balls... hehehehe..

Ah/Oh My Goddess!

Belldandy and Keichi!

Ganda ng story

Maganda ang Dragon ball,slam dunk,scho0l rumble,

The best parin sakin ang deatn0te,bleach at naruto

Last edited:
Fushigi yuiGi..

napakaaddict ko talaga sa fushiGi noon...

hEHeHe...

Love iT...

Lahat na gawa ng Studio Ghibli lalo na yung Grave of the Fireflies..nakakaiyak sya...panoorin nyo...
sa series naman HXH, Bleach, Naruto, Deathnote, Shakugan No Shana, etc.,etc,...adik ako sa Anime!

Back
Top Bottom