Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best Anime you've ever watch

One Piece
Gensomaden Saiyuki
Cooking Master Boy

Tsaka may di ako maalala, ung mahilig syang mangisda, tas aim nila makahuli ng malaking Bass, sa AXN dati un eh. hehe

:thumbsup:

Dragon Ball
Death Note
Hunter X Hunter
Slamdunk
Naruto Shippuuden
One Piece
High School Rumble

and many more.....

sakurasou no pet na kanojo, sword art online and chuunibyou

I'm still looking ng mga anime na may ganito kagandang story at drawing..

angel beats
clannad season 1 and 2
steins gate (tutturuu)
SAO

di ko na maisip yung iba.

gusto ko flame of recca saka ghost fighter saka dragon ball

Fairytail,Hitman reborn,Naruto,Bleach,Onepice,Dragonball GT,Sket dance,Baka and test summon the beast,HunterXHunter,Beelzebub,Sword's art online,To love Ru Darkness,D-grayman,shakugan no shana,Yugioh Gx,Card fight vanguard

-SAO
-SNK
-BTOOM
-STEINS GATE
-DURARAra
Dami pa :)

sakin SAO, Durarara, FMA: Brotherhood, Angel Beats, Bacanno, High School DxD 1&2, Monogatari Series (bake,nise,neko, second season) Kuroko no Basuke, Puella magi madoka magica, Red data girl, sakurasou no pet na kanojou, Spice and wolf 1&2, to aru kagaku no railgun 1&2

Anohana
Bakuman
Gurren Lagann
Highschool of the Dead
Vampire Hunter D

Sword Art Online. The first 14 episodes were just epic.

My friends kept on telling me to watch Shingeki, if I have the time, I will.

One piece
Shingeki no kyojin
Durarara
Stein Gate
Ano Hana
Hunter X Hunter
Code Geass Season 1 and 2

yan mga tumatak sakin...

Back
Top Bottom