Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best Laptop Under 15k

Wartae

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello po! Anyone here who could suggest me a good laptop under 15k? Medyo tight kasi ang budget hehe. Mainly gagamitin lang ng ate ko for College.May nakapagsabi sakin na under 15k lang yung Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 pero hindi ako makahanap online non eh.Thanks po!

Hello!
I would suggest na kung under 15k ang budget mo ay instead of buying bnew, mas maganda pa na bumili ka ng used/second-hand na laptop na may Intel Core i3/i5/i7 na CPU kasi yung mga CPU na yan ang best for college students.

Back
Top Bottom