Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Blasphemy of the POPES

Status
Not open for further replies.

apopadi

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Pope Gregory VII (1073-85) :
"The pope cannot make a mistake."

Paschal II: (1099-1118)
"Whoever does not agree with the Apostolic See
is without doubt a heretic."

Pope Innocent IV (1243-54):
described himself as
"the bodily presence of Christ."
( presumably by a kind of
transubstantiation at his election)

Pope Boniface VIII (1294-1303) :
"Every human being must do
as the pope tells him."

Pope Leo XIII (1878-1903):
"We hold upon this earth
the place of God Almighty."
( Encyclical Letter, June 20, 1894 )

Moderator Note
Thread locked - old resurrected thread
Every time a catholic person calls the pope "Holy Father" they are calling him God!

The name "Holy Father" is found only ONE time in the entire Bible and it refers to God the Father! They are calling the pope by God's name! It is extreme blasphemy to call a man by God's name. The following passage shows Jesus praying before He and His disciples went to the garden of Gethsemane:

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Lord, please help people to see the truth!

The pope is even looked upon as the Holy Ghost--Catholics are told that they need him to teach them what God says from the Bible. That's why they have all those encyclical letters and supplementary books. Look at the catholic TV channel one day. They are always quoting from popes--so are "lay" Catholics. Now all of a sudden, he is not only God the Father, but God the Holy Spirit too! The Bible tells us that:

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye NEED NOT that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The Bible says that the antichrist will call himself God. I'm not saying that the current pope is the beast himself, but I am saying that he is an antichrist:

1 John 2:18, Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY ANTICHRISTS; whereby we know that it is the last time.

If it was the "last time" when 1 John was written, how much more so now hundreds of years later! Let us open our eyes and look for these things for they were written for our admonition and spiritual well-being.

oo nga dapat imulat ang mga mata natin at isipan

Ever encountered a very old person? Yun usap lang ng usap? And so as not to hurt his/her feelings eh oo ka na lang ng oo? At hinahayaan mo na lang sya? Sometimes nakakatuwa rin sila kausap and could be a good source of jokes and lessons?

Thats how i see the Popes.

Nasa kanilang tinuturo na hindi pwde mag Blaspheme haha!

sila na mismo ang gumagaw,

ano yan? Feeling Diyos? :pray:

Feeling nga nila Dyos sila (Popes)eh

bilib ako sa mga popes! galing nila magtago ng katotohanan... isipin mo na uto tayo sa mahabang panahon....

:)Merry Christmas

PAPACY is the perfect picture of the antichrist because he has political power and eclesiastical power that not even the president or kings have. see Revelation

PAPACY is the perfect picture of the antichrist because he has political power and eclesiastical power that not even the president or kings have. see Revelation

Tama ka kapatid:clap:

how do you define antichrist?

how you so sure na hindi ang hindu,muslim,taoism,judaism,budhist,ADD,SDA,INC,JW,....... etc?

Bawal po ang pagtatalo dito..para hindi tayo matulad sa mga PAPA :lmao:

how do you define antichrist?

how you so sure na hindi ang hindu,muslim,taoism,judaism,budhist,ADD,SDA,INC,JW,....... etc?

yong nagsasabi na cya ay Dios,na tao naman sya

yong nagsasabi na cya ay Dios,na tao naman sya

me reference ba yang comment mo? paki latag lang ang verse kung meron?

para sa mga kaibigan natin dito...

paki latag lang po ang reference nyo ng ANTI-CHRIST....

Para mas maganda ang talakayan...:salute:

"Revelation 13:1-18 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (Read More...)

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:18 - Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22 - Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 - And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Revelation 19:20 - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 13:16-17 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: (Read More...)

Mark 13:22 - For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect.

Revelation 13:1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 - Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (Read More...)

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Luke 21:8 - And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Mark 13:21 - And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ; or, lo, [he is] there; believe [him] not:

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:6 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:26 - Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.

Matthew 24:23 - Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

Matthew 24:5 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Revelation 20:2-5 - And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, (Read More...)

John 6:66 - From that [time] many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Daniel 11:37 - Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Revelation 20:4 - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 - Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (Read More...)

2 Thessalonians 2:1-17 - Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him, (Read More...)

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (Read More...)

Colossians 2:1-23 - For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and [for] them at Laodicea, and [for] as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; (Read More...)

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 - For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

John 6:65-66 - And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. (Read More...)

Mark 13:9 - But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Matthew 7:21-23 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (Read More...)

Zechariah 14:1-21 - Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (Read More...)

Zechariah 11:17 - Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword [shall be] upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Daniel 11:44 - But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

Song of Solomon 1:1-17 - The song of songs, which [is] Solomon's. (Read More...)

Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 17:8 - The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 14:12 - Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 13:11 - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Revelation 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 12:3 - And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 11:2 - But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.

1 John 4:1-3 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. (Read More...)

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Luke 21:16 - And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.

Luke 12:40 - Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Daniel 11:21 - And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Daniel 7:8 - I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Jeremiah 5:30-31 - A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; (Read More...)

Genesis 6:1-22 - And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, (Read More...)

Genesis 3:1 - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Revelation 13:11-17 - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (Read More...)

Revelation 11:3 - And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Revelation 9:5 - And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

1 John 4:2 - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

Hebrews 2:14 - Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Ezekiel 48:1-35 - Now these [are] the names of the tribes. From the north end to the coast of the way of Hethlon, as one goeth to Hamath, Hazarenan, the border of Damascus northward, to the coast of Hamath; for these are his sides east [and] west; a [portion for] Dan. (Read More...)

Jeremiah 4:23-27 - I beheld the earth, and, lo, [it was] without form, and void; and the heavens, and they [had] no light. (Read More...)

Psalms 91:1-16 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. (Read More...)

Revelation 11:1-19 - And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. (Read More...)

2 Peter 2:15 - Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam [the son] of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;"
search sa google madami

mga mapag balat kayo yan.mag ingat na wag matatakan ng mark nila.nililinlang lang kayo sa kanilang pagpapakita ng mga kabutihan kuno.

The Pope Is The Vicar Of Hell

By David J. Stewart

Revelation 2:14, “But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.”

Photo to left: Pope John Paul II committing idolatry, worshipping a statue of Mary (Our Lady Of Fatima).

No pastor or Christian leader should ever speak highly of the Catholic Pope. I recently heard a Baptist pastor speak of Pope John Paul II as a “godly man.” No, the Pope is the vicar of Hell. The Pope is the representative of Satan! The Catholic Church is straight out of the pits of Hell.

God deliver us from pansy, compromised, money-hungry preachers who have turned aside after the error of Balaam. Just as Balaam misled God's people, so do pastors today harm their congregation when they fail to expose false prophets like the Pope. It is tragic that many pastors nowadays are catering to Catholics by censoring the truth, beating-around-the-bush, dipping-their-sails, and avoiding offending Catholics. Offend them for Jesus' sake! The Bible is the most offensive Book in existence, because it is the truth. If God was worried about offending people, then He would have written the Bible much differently, but He didn't. God said what He meant, and meant what He said.

That is one big reason that I expose Contemporary Christian Music [CCM], because the music and singers attract Catholics because they're all so vague and lacking any doctrinal position. What a bunch of sell-outs! I'd rather stand for something, then fall for anything! Man, what do you believe! Not one, and I mean not one, CCM artist preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ on their website. Third Day's song, Born Again is corrupt, wrongly defining being born-again as a mere “feeling”!

I once heard the statement... “The Pope is a dope and he has no hope.” I'd have to agree. The Pope perverts the Gospel, leading the masses into hellfire, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. I do not say this to be unkind, but to speak the truth and warn people. There are an estimated 1,000,000,000 Catholics in this world, and every one of them will burn in Hell when they die if they follow the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Let me share with you the official dogma (doctrine) of the Catholic Church, which was completed on December 8, 1965 by Pope Paul VI in a declaration titled VATICAN II.

The following quote is taken from Vatican II...

"This holy Council first of all turns its attention to the Catholic faithful. Basing itself on scripture and tradition, it teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and baptism (cf. Mk. 16:16; John 3:5), and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it, or to remain in it."

SOURCE: Vatican Council II—The Conciliar and Post Conciliar Documents, published by the Roman Catholic Church and contains the Imprimatur: Walter P. Kellenberg, D.D., Bishop of Rockville Centre, Aug. 12, 1975. “Imprimatur" is the official Catholic stamp of approval and means “let it be printed.”

So according to Pope Paul VI, Jesus is the only way to Heaven, but the body of Jesus is the Catholic Church, and being water baptized is the door into which a person MUST enter the church. Vatican II states that a person CANNOT go to Heaven who doesn't get water baptized into the Catholic Church, and anyone who leaves the Catholic Church will not go to Heaven either. This is NOT what the Word of God teaches.

We are plainly told in Romans 10:3,4, "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." We are taught in Ephesians 2:8,9, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Salvation is of the Lord, not men. Eternal life is a free gift. Salvation is receiving, not giving.

Pope says Faith in Christ is NOT Necessary to Salvation!

November 30, 2005

Nonbelievers Too Can Be Saved, Says Pope

Refers to St. Augustine's Commentary on Psalm 136(137)

VATICAN CITY, NOV. 30, 2005 (Zenit.org).- Whoever seeks peace and the good of the community with a pure conscience, and keeps alive the desire for the transcendent, will be saved even if he lacks biblical faith, says Benedict XVI.

The Pope made this affirmation today at the general audience, commenting on a meditation written by St. Augustine (354-430).

SOURCE: Pope Benedict XVI's general audience, Nov. 30 2005

That is blasphemy and damnable heresy! Acts 4:10-12 teaches that salvation is found ONLY in the precious name of Jesus. Romans 4:5-6 teaches that a person's faith is counted for righteousness; but the Pope says self-righteousness can substitute for faith in Christ. Notice that the Pope never quotes any Scriptures! Catholics just make things up as they go, concocting whatever traditions they want, and then teaching those traditions instead of the Bible. Mark 7:9, “And He said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.”

Pope says Faith in Christ is NOT Necessary to Salvation!

November 30, 2005

Nonbelievers Too Can Be Saved, Says Pope

Refers to St. Augustine's Commentary on Psalm 136(137)

VATICAN CITY, NOV. 30, 2005 (Zenit.org).- Whoever seeks peace and the good of the community with a pure conscience, and keeps alive the desire for the transcendent, will be saved even if he lacks biblical faith, says Benedict XVI.

The Pope made this affirmation today at the general audience, commenting on a meditation written by St. Augustine (354-430).

SOURCE: Pope Benedict XVI's general audience, Nov. 30 2005

That is blasphemy and damnable heresy! Acts 4:10-12 teaches that salvation is found ONLY in the precious name of Jesus. Romans 4:5-6 teaches that a person's faith is counted for righteousness; but the Pope says self-righteousness can substitute for faith in Christ. Notice that the Pope never quotes any Scriptures! Catholics just make things up as they go, concocting whatever traditions they want, and then teaching those traditions instead of the Bible. Mark 7:9, “And He said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.”

i remember being taught something like this decades ago in catholic school so its not exactly new

Billy Graham says unbelievers may be saved without faith in Jesus Christ

In an interview published in Newsweek magazine, August 14, Billy Graham confirmed his misguided opinion that men might be saved without faith in Jesus Christ. When asked whether he believes heaven will be "closed to Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus or secular people," Graham replied: "Those are decisions only the Lord will make. It would be foolish for me to speculate on who will be there and who won't ... I don't want to speculate about all that. I believe the love of God is absolute. He said he gave his Son for the whole world, and I think he loves everybody regardless of what label they have" ("Pilgrim's Progress," Newsweek, Aug. 14, 2006).
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11908&forum=35&9

other non catholics seem to have similar ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom