Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Blasphemy of the POPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
@travianx
---broh gets mo?

Kaming mga kristyano,gets na,hehe,..
,..kung ayaw mo ma gets? ,eh ikw na ang mag gets,hehe. Cge broh, pagpalain tayo ni LORD God..
=wag sana tay0ng bulag..sa katutohanan...
"worship the Lord Your God in Spirit and In Truth"
Spirit=coz' God is Spirit
Truth=coz'God is truth Him Jesus (jn 14:6).

God bless us, :D

Luther naile his 95 Thesis to the door of the Wittenburg chuch, thus launching the great Reformation of Protestantism. Much of what the Reformers fought and died for is being tossed out the window by voices in New Evangelicalism calling for ecumenism with Rome. In honor of Luther we've updated his complaints to reflect the de-evolution of the Church of Rome Today. She (The Mother Church) at vatican no longer has the power to torture and kill her opponents,so we can safely lay it all out here. Would welcome comments of those who think it needs to be tweaked- better examples of lies can replace any of these,pls visit at http://moriel.org. Thank you_vjmm

95 SPECIOUS LIES OF ROME_Luther

1. The Roman Catholic
Church was founded by
Jesus.
2. Mary is the mother of
God.
3. There is a place sinners go after death called
Purgatory.
4. The RCC has the
Melchizedek priesthood.
5. Catholic priests are
Christ as they offer mass. 6. The pope’s authority is
from apostolic
succession.
7. Bones, hair and
fingernails of dead saints
are worthy of veneration.
8. The pope is the Vicar
of Christ and the head of
Christ’s church.
9. The pope is infallible in
matters of faith and morals.
10 Priests turn bread and
wine into the body,
blood, soul & divinity of
Christ.

11 The communion elements are to be
worshipped as God.
12 The RCC has the
authority to determine
what dead people are
saints. 13 Saints are to be
prayed to & sought after
for miracles.
14 Access to Jesus is thru
Mary.
15 Sins must be confessed to a priest for
absolution.
16 Penance, not
repentance, is required
for forgiveness.
17 Indulgences to get dead ones a reduced
sentence in Purgatory is
still taught.
18 No person can know
for sure they are saved;
that’s the sin of presumption.
19 The higher the clerical
position, the closer to
God.
20 Making the sign of the
cross has spiritual benefits.

21 Clerical vestments are
holy.
22 Kissing the pope’s feet
shows honor to Christ.
23 Priests should be addressed as Father.
24 The pope is the Holy
Father.
25 The Commandment
not to make any graven
image is not in the RCC’s list.
26 Holy water is
beneficial in sanctifying
people and objects.
27 Statues of saints can
be bowed to.
28 Self-flagellation is
accepted by God for
penance.
[kahit saang site ay walang 29 nilakip ko nalang to dito]
<29 Who knows whether all
souls in purgatory wish to
be redeemed in view of
what is said of St. Severinus
and St. Pascal? (Note:
Paschal I, pope 817-24. The legend is that he and
Severinus were willing to
endure the pains of
purgatory for the benefit
of the faithful).>
30 The host is to be
adored as it passes in a
bejeweled monstrance.

31 Priests must take a
vow of celibacy and not
to marry.
32 Some sins send you to
hell, some to Purgatory -
mortal & venial.
33 Catholics must refrain
from eating meats during
Fridays in Lent.
34 Mass cards can be
bought to help spring
loved ones from Purgatory.
35 Some hosts have
miraculously turned into
actual human flesh.
36 Some chalices of wine
have miraculously turned into human blood.
37 Chanting the Rosary is
a form of legitimate
prayer.
38 Reciting the Hail Mary
gives one grace with Mary.
39 Mary can hear all
prayers just as God can.
40 Meditation by making
a mind blank brings one
closer to God.

41 Keeping the RCC
sacraments is necessary
to get to heaven.
42 All other Christian
denominations are
inferior and the separated brethren.
43 Ex-Catholics are lost
until they come back to
Rome
44 The scapular gives
spiritual protection to the one who wears it.
45 The miraculous medal
of Mary will spring the
dead person out of
purgatory.
46 Mary never died, but was transported to
heaven alive in the
Assumption.
47 Mary’s apparition has
appeared and is
appearing with miraculous signs.
48 Seminarians must
obey those above them
even if they ask them to
sin.
49 Mary stayed perpetually a virgin and
had no other children.
50 Joseph never
consummated his
marriage to Mary.

51 Mary was born without original sin and
never sinned.
52 Dead saints, like pagan
gods, rule over a
particular life’s need or
position.
53 The Roman Catholic
Church is Christian.
54 The Reformers are
heretics, worthy of the
executions the RCC put
on them.
55 The unity of all
religions under Rome is a
Catholic goal, i.e. Assisi.
56 The RCC has replaced
Israel.
57 Rome has replaced Jerusalem as God’s holy
city.
58 The RCC is the Mother
Church.
59 God recognizes all
annulled marriages as if they were never joined.
60 The RCC can change
truth with the authority
to bind on earth as it is in
heaven.

61 The RCC has the right to cover up the sins of
their pedophile priests.
62 Baptizing babies
makes them part of
Christ’s Church.
63 Drinking blood during the mass is A-OK.
64 The faithful received
Christ into their
stomachs, not their
hearts.
65 Rats can eat God. 66 Unbaptized babies do
not enter into heaven.
67 Church tradition is
equal to the Bible in faith
and practice.
68 Peter, a married man, was the first pope.
69 Levitation is a miracle
that many saints have
engaged in.
70 Grace is not unearned
favor, but a special blessing one can earn
thru works.

71 The archangel Michael
is a saint.
72 To be a saint, miracles
have to be attributed to the person after death.
73 Dead loved ones can
be present among their
families.
74 Exorcisms are
performed with the use of the crucifix and holy
water.
75 Eucharist adoration
keeps Jesus company
while he’s stranded in the
tabernacle.
76 Jews have no biblical
right to the Holy Land.
77 Communion cup
forbidden to laity.
78 Jesus’ sacrifice needs
to be reoffered daily in a bloodless manner.
79 Vows of silence earns
grace with God.
80 The Magisterium holds
the mysteries of Christ.

81 The Catholic Church gave us the Bible.
82 Mary is a co-mediatrix
between God and man.
83 Jesus died so we can
all become gods.
84 Incense and candles create a holy
atmosphere.
85 Icons and religious art
can be venerated.
86 Mary statues that cry
or bleed are holy signs.
87 The stigmata wounds
cause saints to suffer like
Christ for the sins of
others.
88 The infant Jesus is an
entity that can be addressed in prayer.
89 Stoicism and
deprivation of the needs
of the body are acts of
holiness.

90 Jesus cannot turn down requests from his
mother.
91 OK to pray to body
parts such as the sacred
heart or immaculate
heart.
92 The RCC is the
guardian of salvation -
they hold the keys to the
kingdom.
93 Doctrine and truth
evolve.
94 Christ’s payment for
sin is insufficient; we
must suffer for our own
sins.
95 The Roman Catholic
Church is the one true Church.
http://rrrapostasyalert.blogspot.com/2011/11/95-specious-lies-of-rome.html?m=1

:thumbsup: sa taas ko.thanks

=thanks din sa pag appreciate sir mojacko1
_____

to readers:=para malaman,nila,yan. Hehe. :D yan, faithful catholic ang may gawa nyan, eh tan0ng nyo nlng po kay Luther,ang mga questi0n,nyo.hehe..

Sir,

tanong lang, bakit may nagdadasal kay Mama Mary?.

honor lang daw,pero ang paghonor nila mas grabe pa kesa sa Dyos,kasi nagdadasal sila ky Mary na di naman Diyos,ginawa na nilang dyos.kya Ama, Anak Espiritu Santo at Ina:ranting:

"Ina namin" pala yun,hehe
=tinatawag syang "quen of heaven",to those who worship mary.
Jerimiah 44:17 "Bagkus,gagawin namin ang lahat ng aming ipinangako sa aming sarili: magsusunog kami ng handog sa reyna ng kalangitan...

=walang problema si mary, she is one of the faithful and good servant ni Lord.. One of the important character that Bible want to point out, Like you if you want,. Ang problema is,yung mga tao, na iba ang ginagawa,o iba ang pag-kakilala kay mary..
sana maunawaan

Last edited:
Sir,

tanong lang, bakit may nagdadasal kay Mama Mary?.

parang panugngutang yan.
lalapit ka ba dun sa mayamang tao na di naman malapit sayo or di mu kilala?
malamang dun sa kilala mu na nakakakilala naman dun mayaman.
right?

parang ganyan po yan.
haha.

@vjmm (i dont get him--please include ung problem)
okay?
kung may mga taong nasamba man sa santo then let them be..
at kung sila nakakakuha ng lakas ng loob na harapin ang mga problema sa buhay, sino naman ako para panghimasukan sila.
at kung anu man ang paniniwala mu e okay lang.
FREEDOM po yan e.
haha.
respect the catholics nalan po.
wag patama sa tao.. sa argument po.

i think you have your points but.
christ had his apostles..
the apostles taught ung mga natutunan nila with christ to their successors po handed over to us (2000 yrs na ba nakalipas?)
we cant just say na mali ito dahil wala naman sa bible.
2000 taon na ang nagdaan! marami nang nangyari... the church is not only depending on the bible it has too its oral traditions and scriptures.

maybe this would help... i think.(wikipedia)
Vicarious Christi literally means "Christ subsitute". This means that Catholics, unlike Protestants and other Christains with the 'sola scriptura' theology, believe the Pope, when speaking from 'ex-cathedra' is speaking as Christ Himself and is infallible. (Look up "First Vatican Council). Roman Catholics also believe that the Pope is "exempt from the liability of sin", which totally contradicts St. Paul. Ironically, it was only after the RCC's rise to power in Europe that the term 'Vicarious Christi' was first used- previously, the Pope was known as the Vicar of St. Peter; not Jesus the Messiah. --DandanxD 09:43, 27 November 2006 (UTC)

"Vicarius Christi" has a very specific meaning within Catholic theology with regard to the Papacy. It stands to reason that its meaning should be defined according to the Catholic understanding of its usage. Why would one impose another meaning upon it which the Catholic Church does not have since it is a term used by it within a particular theological context. "Vicarius" in Latin means a "substitute," "deputy," "viceregent," "adjutant," "proxy," etc.(cf. Harpers' Latin Dictionary, Vol 2, American Book Company, 1907, p. 1985). It does not have the meaning of the Greek preposition "anti" which means "opposite" or "against" (the Latin preposition "ante" means "before"). In order to make such a connection, one would have to find such usage in the Latin/Greek lexicographical works, and it would have to be common or usual, not anomalous in order to be of academic value. What is happening here, frankly, is the injection of prejudicial, theological Protestant agendas that have little relevance to an objective definition of a simple term in Catholic theology. This is an article about a term that references a Catholic doctrinal understanding of the Papacy. Protestants do not normally use this term, nor do they use it with a different theological meaning. If they did, then the complaint would be just that this is a one-sided "Catholic definition," and the Protestant usage and definition would also have to be included. Now, if I am incorrect, and there is some Protestant denomination out there that in fact normally uses this term in a theologically different way than the Catholic Church does, then its definition should be presented here with source documentation/references to support the claim. I might also point out that Dandanx is incorrect when he asserts that Catholics believe the Pope is "exempt from the liability of sin." The Catholic Church teaches no such thing regarding the personal morality of its Popes. It merely teaches that the Pope is infallible when he speaks "ex cathedra" (in his office as teacher/Bishop of the universal Church) on questions of "faith and morals." This is not the same thing as saying that he is personally "sinless," or not responsible or "liable" for his own sin - which he is. KStahl M.Div., M.A. - BTW: I'm a Protestant! (Nov 27, 2006)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Vicar_of_Christ

Last edited:
parang panugngutang yan.
lalapit ka ba dun sa mayamang tao na di naman malapit sayo or di mu kilala?
malamang dun sa kilala mu na nakakakilala naman dun mayaman.
right?

parang ganyan po yan.
haha.

parang sinasabi mo lang sir na si Jesus(AS) ang diyos nyo ay di malalapitan?,

kailangan pa sa Ina nya bago sa anak?, diba mas maganda pag sa anak muna bago sa ina? kung lapitan lang ang topic. di po ba?.

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the QUEEN OF HEAVEN...that they may provoke me to anger." -Jeremiah 7:18

Did you know that the Catholic religion calls Mary the QUEEN OF HEAVEN? For more on the wicked QUEEN OF HEAVEN and what God thinks of this false god, read Jeremiah 44 where the Israelites were PUNISHED for worshipping her.

Let's continue our look into darkness--the worship of Mary as the queen of heaven and CO-REDEEMER with JESUS CHRIST [Lord have mercy, Jesus]. First of all, the Mary of the Catholic religion is NOT the Mary of the Bible. They have simply taken her name and superimposed it on top of a pre-existing goddess. The above passage from Jeremiah was written hundreds of years BEFORE Mary was born--the queen of heaven was already being worshipped and the people were making God mad. This is the Bible talking, we're not looking at history books, we are looking at God's holy word. Blessed be the Lord Who hath preserved His word so that we don't have to be deceived.

I've heard Catholics say things like, "I don't really pray to Mary, I just talk to her. She helps me and she can talk to Jesus for me." What is praying but talking to the Lord? Where do you read in the Bible that you are supposed to ask Mary for anything? You can't find that command anywhere in the Bible because we are supposed to ask Jesus Christ Himself.

But then I get an answer like, "Well, it doesn't exactly say that we have to pray to her, but..." If it don't say it, then we don't have the liberty to add it in! This IS what the Bible says:

"For there is one God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." -1st Timothy 2:5

"But tradition and Pope Pious the so-and-so says..." Hold it right there. Let's break it down to see what Jesus Christ thinks about the tradition of men:

And he said unto them, "Full well ye REJECT the commandment of God, that ye may KEEP your own tradition ... Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye." -Mark 7:9, 13

Is there any question about what the Lord thinks of tradition?

"But the new catechism has changed things." No it hasn't. The Catholic religion is the same heretical cult, leading its followers straight to hell with its false sacramental gospel--incidentally, there is no purgatory and no outward activity like belonging to an organization can save your soul. According to the 1992 catechism, Mary is sinless, a perpetual virgin, the mother of God (God ain't got no mother!), queen of heaven and co-redemptrix with Jesus Christ [Lord, have mercy, Jesus] (see articles 491,494,495,508,964,966,968,969)--the same ol' stuff. How can she be co-redeemer with Jesus Christ when the Bible says (speaking of Jesus):

Neither is there salvation in ANY other: for there is NONE other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. -Acts 4:12

You can't get more clear than that.

"But, the immaculate conception..." That's not in the Bible. "But she was sinless..." That's not in the Bible. "But she is our intercessor to Jesus..." That's not in the Bible. "But she's the mother of God..." That's not in the Bible. "But she suffered as much as Jesus did on the cross..." That's not in the Bible. "But she's more compassionate than God--like your mom is more compassionate than your dad..." That's not in the Bible. "But my family is catholic..." Your family does not determine your eternal salvation--your relationship with Jesus Christ does:

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. -2 Corinthians 6:17-18

Jesus said, "They that worship the Father must worship him in spirit and in TRUTH." God will not accept your worship based on a lie. Repent or perish.

Copy and paste ko po

Last edited:
parang sinasabi mo lang sir na si Jesus(AS) ang diyos nyo ay di malalapitan?,

kailangan pa sa Ina nya bago sa anak?, diba mas maganda pag sa anak muna bago sa ina? kung lapitan lang ang topic. di po ba?.

nope.
they say kasi na those people e may place na sa heaven po.
parang sila na din ung tutulong sayo po.
ganun ung nasa isip nila po.
and they have certain qualities that makes them different po.
patron saints.
may para sa teacher at kung anu anu pa.
parang hihingi ka ng guidance po.

nanay kasi sya ni Jesus.
and so mas malapit si Mary kay Jesus po.

i think un ung logic po dun.

Marioloy ang mg aRoman Catholics,nagdadasal nga sila ky Mary eh na di naman Dyos si Mary:slap:

omni potent si maria para sa mga ROMAN catholic ibig sabihin makapangyarihan siya na kaya niyang mag answer ng mga prayer

si Mary ay isang ordinaryong tao po lamang....
isang intrumento/kasangkapan upang matupad ang layunin ni Hesus sa lupa.. sa makatuwid, c Mary ay ina ni Hesus sa katawng tao lamang, hindi sa pagka Diyos dahil walang ina ang diyos maliban sa Ama ( God The father). dahil ang ANAK ay galing sa sinapupunan ng AMA.. (it was written in the old testament, but i forgot the chapter and the verse...)

I and my Father are one (john 10:30) bakit hindi, I my mother and my Father are one?????? kasi Father lng ang meron siya, wala siyang mother sa pagiging Diyos kundi ang Ama lamang....

sana maliwanagan ang ating mga kapatid...

nope.
they say kasi na those people e may place na sa heaven po.
parang sila na din ung tutulong sayo po.
ganun ung nasa isip nila po.
and they have certain qualities that makes them different po.
patron saints.
may para sa teacher at kung anu anu pa.
parang hihingi ka ng guidance po.

nanay kasi sya ni Jesus.
and so mas malapit si Mary kay Jesus po.

i think un ung logic po dun.

according to the bible.. the dead are sleeping. so when they are sleeping, how could they guide anybody?

god is in heaven... no one has seen god at anytime, if the dead are in heaven, then, they would have seen god, yet, the bible implies otherwise.

it only means, no dead person has reached heaven. they are under the earth, became part of the earth, their consciousness gone.. their love gone, their emotions gone...

wakey wakey,.po!
,pls, mag basa po kayo ng bible,
="ang ta0ng gustong maglinkod sa Diyos ng totoo, ay hindi na nananatili sa,kinalalagyan nya,na may nakikitang mali.." in otherwords hindi ka pweding mag-lingkod sa Diyos ng totoo kung mali naman ang way mo

,cge poh. God bless :D love u all,hehehe

according to the bible.. the dead are sleeping. so when they are sleeping, how could they guide anybody?

god is in heaven... no one has seen god at anytime, if the dead are in heaven, then, they would have seen god, yet, the bible implies otherwise.

it only means, no dead person has reached heaven. they are under the earth, became part of the earth, their consciousness gone.. their love gone, their emotions gone...

agree ako dito..na ang kalagayan ng mga tao ay natutulog sila.. pagdating ni Cristo maririnig lahat ng mga patay ang kanyang boses at muli silang babangon.

simple, pero may laman. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom