Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Bluewave Wave 8 Tablet Stock Firmware

Thank a lot brod gumana sa akin, more power to you!!!

33GT Wave 8 User here!:thumbsup:

Sir pano po yung tab ko sinalpak ko lang po yung tab sa pc gamit ang cord ng kaklase ko (sony cord) tapos nung nasalpak na biglang namatay yung tab tapos ayaw ng mag bukas. Reply po sana ASAP need ko po kase tong tab e

Just restored my Bluewave Wave 8 Tablet from smart canopy retention. To get the firmware click this link from bluewave website. (No Root) Or click this new Link from Mediafire. (They have included Instructions and RBTool)

Flash the firmware with rockchip batch tool v 1.6 or v 1.7, done mine with 1.7 (I downloaded it here v1.7)

Eto yung instructions from Vondroid, How to flash rockchip devices (RK3188 RK3066 RK2928 RK2918).

I rooted Bluewave Wave 8 succesfully with kingroot (with PC).

Hope this can help.

Attached is the instruction in PDF form the new link.

Hello there,my Wave 8 HD+ stuck in android boot logo. I downloaded the wave8hd_20151105_v1.8 update thru wireless update and install, it says error in installing:

E:error in /mnt/internal_sd/adupsfota/update.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

My tablet is now in recovery mode and cant move highlight due to no volume buttons available,i can only select the "reboot system now" option.

Any other alternative for volume button so that i could just do the factory reset??

I also followed the detailed instruction on bluewave website on how to update the said Tablet thru PC but to no avail.

i emailed both the Telecom Company(SMART Comm) from where i get my Bluewave Tablet and the Bluewave Customer support but until now they stiil haven't replied yet.
I did use the software Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 provided by Bluewave in their website,install the 33GT driver for my tab(Tab can now be seen by my PC and download the correct firmware update(using my serial number at the back of said tablet) still provided by Bluewave,but still error in upgrade..

i just want to know how to change the highlighted option in recovery mode so i can wipe/factory reset my Tablet disregarding the said update..

there is an option in recovery mode "recover system from back up" but i could not choose to highlight and select the option..

any alternatives for the volume button??Btw,the firmware provided by Bluewave is in ".img" format,not "zip"so i couldn't use the ADB Push Commands..

thank you so much for your reply..
-Jovi

Sir pano po yung tab ko sinalpak ko lang po yung tab sa pc gamit ang cord ng kaklase ko (sony cord) tapos nung nasalpak na biglang namatay yung tab tapos ayaw ng mag bukas. Reply po sana ASAP need ko po kase tong tab e

Na try mo na ba sundutin yung reset button? tapos pindutin mo na yung power button ng matagal mga 3 to 10 sec pero kapag ayaw try mo gamitin yung usb charger ng Wave8 isalpak mo computer kung madedetect tapos gawin mo yung TUTS dito sa Thread na ito

#PEACE
#Wave8 TAB 33GT

Hello there,my Wave 8 HD+ stuck in android boot logo. I downloaded the wave8hd_20151105_v1.8 update thru wireless update and install, it says error in installing:

E:error in /mnt/internal_sd/adupsfota/update.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

My tablet is now in recovery mode and cant move highlight due to no volume buttons available,i can only select the "reboot system now" option.

Any other alternative for volume button so that i could just do the factory reset??

I also followed the detailed instruction on bluewave website on how to update the said Tablet thru PC but to no avail.

i emailed both the Telecom Company(SMART Comm) from where i get my Bluewave Tablet and the Bluewave Customer support but until now they stiil haven't replied yet.
I did use the software Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 provided by Bluewave in their website,install the 33GT driver for my tab(Tab can now be seen by my PC and download the correct firmware update(using my serial number at the back of said tablet) still provided by Bluewave,but still error in upgrade..

i just want to know how to change the highlighted option in recovery mode so i can wipe/factory reset my Tablet disregarding the said update..

there is an option in recovery mode "recover system from back up" but i could not choose to highlight and select the option..

any alternatives for the volume button??Btw,the firmware provided by Bluewave is in ".img" format,not "zip"so i couldn't use the ADB Push Commands..

thank you so much for your reply..
-Jovi

ung firmware sa .img format talaga yan. ulitin mo lang kung tama ung rockchip tool mo at hindi corrupted ung firmware e marerestore mo yan. may nakaligtaan ka lang nyan. ung sa volume button ala e. unbrickable naman yan.

Re: Bluewave Wave 8 Tablet Stock

Just restored my Bluewave Wave 8 Tablet from smart canopy retention.

Click this old Link from Mediafire. (They have included Instructions and RBTool)

December 9, 2015 Update from here. Also from Mediafire. (Did not test it..)

For Models with serial numbers:
BWK140000001 - BWK140016300
BWA150000001 - BWA150016300
BWD150000001 - BWD150023000

Flash the firmware with rockchip batch tool v 1.6 or v 1.7, done mine with 1.7 (I downloaded it here v1.7)

Eto yung instructions from Vondroid, How to flash rockchip devices (RK3188 RK3066 RK2928 RK2918).

I rooted Bluewave Wave 8 succesfully with kingroot (with PC).

Hope this can help.

Attached is the instruction in PDF form the new link.
sir wala po ung model nong akin jan pano po kaya..mga sir

Re: Bluewave Wave 8 Tablet Stock

sir wala po ung model nong akin jan pano po kaya..mga sir

Ano po ba model sa inyo bro? dalawa lang naman model nila yung wave8 na luma tsaka ung hd. sa likod ng tab mo ung parang sticker ala ba?

Mga sir pa help naman ayaw na bumukas ng Tablet ko pero na dedetect sya ng Batch Tool pero kulay green agad ano kaya magandang gawin.:upset::upset::upset:

toyo nga yang bluewave na yan.. saken madalas di na bumubukas, parang hang ung app then pag nagsleep na ung screen wala na iniintay ko na lang maempty batt then charge.

sir thank you dito. try ko.

Last edited:
sir yung updated ba na link ang for hd? ayaw kasi ma flash sakin yung old laging failed

Yung sa Wave 8 HD po dinagdag ko na. Yung old link sa taas para sa Wave 8 lang po yun.

sir bakit ganun ung nand flash memory ko diba dapat 8gb, kaso 5gb nalang ung nareread na total memory.may solution pa ba dito?

Paano po mg Hard Reset ng Bluewave 33GT??? NO COMMAND E...TIA!!!

Paano po mg Hard Reset ng Bluewave 33GT??? NO COMMAND E...TIA!!!

ala kasi sya volume button e, try mo sundot yung reset button nya. kung ayaw flash mo na.

- - - Updated - - -

sir bakit ganun ung nand flash memory ko diba dapat 8gb, kaso 5gb nalang ung nareread na total memory.may solution pa ba dito?

andyan kasi yung ibang file sa nand. ung hidden tska backup mo pag nag factory reset ka.

Back
Top Bottom