Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

bm622i password not working? no telnet? 2 possible solutions

hi2u

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just a few days ago I fixed 2 bm622is with 2 different problems. Both of these were caused by illegal wimax resellers. What these people do is they lock down the modems so the user cannot change any of the settings, they claim they have a "warranty" on their service, then after the "warranty" period is expired they ask more money to change the mac again :lol:. This is why you don't buy from dishonest people... Better to just get a disconnected modem and do it yourself :D

One had the user, admin, and telnet passwords changed. Since the telnet was still working the fix was easy, you just need to find an upgrader exe, such as BM622i_V100R001PHLC08B029PST03.exe http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/64134202/file.html or BM622i_V100R001PHLC08B030PST03.exe http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/86762179/file.html then after the upgrade completed the modem will be factory reset, all back to normal, you can change your mac!

The other one didn't have the web passwords changed but telnet was completely disabled, so there was no way to change the mac. If the modem is like this you can log into the user account and get the mac and serial number then use the generator from here to get the admin password http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/74803690/file.html After logging in as admin do a factory reset, everything will be back to normal and the telnet will be working again, change the mac, yay!

If there is no telnet AND the passwords are changed you are really in trouble. You will need to have it reflashed. I cannot help for this, you will have to head to the buy/sell section and have someone take care of it for you, good luck!

Last edited:
Re: bm622i password not working? no telnet? 2 possible solut

nice share ts.. thanks thanks

Hope it helped :D

tol inupgrade ko na siya gamit to BM622i_V100R001PHLC08B029PST03.exe pero d ko na maccess khit user user lng..

tol inupgrade ko na siya gamit to BM622i_V100R001PHLC08B029PST03.exe pero d ko na maccess khit user user lng..

Try changing the mac and use admin password generator ;) As long as you know the serial you should be able to do it.

Very great info :)

bumb, pasubscribe. Thanks for sharing ts

2 thumbs up boz........................aplicable:clap:

Last edited:

yan talaga ang sakit ng 22i.marami nakong naencounter sometimes, ayaw magchange mac, merong error.or meron namang nachange mac mo na pero hindi nmN nagrereboot ang modem..

ganito lang naman kasimple yan eh.wala sa buyer yan..u should change the settings in GUI.like enabling of telnet like 22i 2010.

pwede mo na ring gawin yan sa 622i 2011.no need na ang upgrader..basta ang gagawin mo lang, wag mong irestore default ang ang configuration mo using telnet.

dapat use always a reboot settings.then saka mo palitan ang security pass.alam nyo na yan kung ano un.

meron ng thread dito non..to enabling telnet of bm622i 2011.search na lang kau.at meron din dito na tut, para sa restoring the default settings.

kahit user 0SlO051O lang gamit mo, sa GUI, marestore default mo na sya.yan yung thread ni sciber.very helpful po yan.

u must install web developer using mozilla browser.sana makatulong sau itong info na ito ts.at sa iba pang member dito sa SB.

salamat dito sir laking tulong......:praise::praise::praise:

Thanks you dito TS. Try ko to mamaya. Parang nasapian na kasi ng masamang espirito ung MODEM ko. hohoho.

Back
Top Bottom