Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Broken Hearted Club (BHC) presents: [Love Advice for Broken Hearts]

Since love month and I've reading posts for long siguro it's about time to share my love story..

We've been together for 4 years when I found out that he is dating his co-worker at TP. I was devastated when I found out since for me at that time he was my all and despite everything he gave me up. Later I found out that I was carrying his child. I was reluctant in telling him but my best friend convinced me to do so. He was happy when he found out but the sad part is, he still chose that girl. Until I lose the child due to stress and fatigue, he did not even came in the hospital because he was out with her in Pansol outing for a family outing (girl has a daughter, btw). I went home in our province, gave up everything.

Aug 2, 2010, his mom said that he met an accident, luckily he survived. It must've been a miracle because after that incident he started pursuing me again. Stupid of me to fall again, not knowing they are still together.

I began my career in Pharma last Oct 2011 and then he found out that I was assigned in Batangas. I don't know who told him where I was but one day I saw him. He started visiting our company apartment and then started pursuing me again. Some of you will think that I'm very foolish to let same thing happen again.

I left work and took my review for Boards until June 2012, my dad died. It was nearly dusk and I don't know whom to call when I found out. Unconsciously, I called him. He didn't pick up. I just sent him a sms informing him that Papa passed away. He called after 5 mins and informed me that if i want to get home asap he will take care of everything. After 30 mins, he called back and informed me that it was all set and he will pick me up at 8am and drive me to the airport.

He came come during the interment.

I was touched by what he did, but at the back of my mind tells me that he is just guilty of his wrong doings.

His intention was to win me back, but I refused. Maybe I was clear-headed at that time to made up that decision instantly, afterall, he did win me back 3 times but chose to let me go again. To end his never ending pangungulit, I just said that If only he chose to live here in our province for good, that time I will consider him.

Nov 2012, he came home. He started talking to my mom and apologized. Winning me back officially starts.

Jan 2013 I found out that until late Oct 2012, he and that girl went on a ride at Rizal, which implies that they are still together. I am not sure if the girl is clueless that he plans to file his resignation after his 1 month LOA.

I talked to him about what I've found out and asked for answers. He shrugged if off and said, "Importante pa ba yun eh andito na nga ako di ba? Kung di mo ako kayang tanggapin dahil sa nakaraan, so be it. Wag ka na mag dwell sa bagay a yun, ang yung ngayon. Umuwi ako para sa'yo, para makapagsimula muli at sana wag ka na magdwell sa nakaraan."

What will I do?

***Sorry sa very detailed post. I did that para mas maintindihan niyo ang lahat, para rational ang judgement ninyo. Thankyou!

Since love month and I've reading posts for long siguro it's about time to share my love story..

We've been together for 4 years when I found out that he is dating his co-worker at TP. I was devastated when I found out since for me at that time he was my all and despite everything he gave me up. Later I found out that I was carrying his child. I was reluctant in telling him but my best friend convinced me to do so. He was happy when he found out but the sad part is, he still chose that girl. Until I lose the child due to stress and fatigue, he did not even came in the hospital because he was out with her in Pansol outing for a family outing (girl has a daughter, btw). I went home in our province, gave up everything.

Aug 2, 2010, his mom said that he met an accident, luckily he survived. It must've been a miracle because after that incident he started pursuing me again. Stupid of me to fall again, not knowing they are still together.

I began my career in Pharma last Oct 2011 and then he found out that I was assigned in Batangas. I don't know who told him where I was but one day I saw him. He started visiting our company apartment and then started pursuing me again. Some of you will think that I'm very foolish to let same thing happen again.

I left work and took my review for Boards until June 2012, my dad died. It was nearly dusk and I don't know whom to call when I found out. Unconsciously, I called him. He didn't pick up. I just sent him a sms informing him that Papa passed away. He called after 5 mins and informed me that if i want to get home asap he will take care of everything. After 30 mins, he called back and informed me that it was all set and he will pick me up at 8am and drive me to the airport.

I was touched by what he did, but at the back of my mind tells me that he is just guilty of his wrong doings.

His intention was to win me back, but I refused. Maybe I was clear-headed at that time to made up that decision instantly, afterall, he did win me back 3 times but chose to let me go again. To end his never ending pangungulit, I just said that If only he chose to live here in our province for good, that time I will consider him.

Nov 2012, he came home. He started talking to my mom and apologized. Winning me back officially starts.

Jan 2013 I found out that until late Oct 2012, he and that girl went on a ride at Rizal, which implies that they are still together. I am not sure if the girl is clueless that he plans to file his resignation after his 1 month LOA.

I talked to him about what I've found out and asked for answers. He shrugged if off and said, "Importante pa ba yun eh andito na nga ako di ba? Kung di mo ako kayang tanggapin dahil sa nakaraan, so be it. Wag ka na mag dwell sa bagay a yun, ang yung ngayon. Umuwi ako para sa'yo, para makapagsimula muli at sana wag ka na magdwell sa nakaraan."

What will I do?

***Sorry sa very detailed post. I did that para mas maintindihan niyo ang lahat, para rational ang judgement ninyo. Thankyou!

The here is TRUST..

Mahirap mgtiwala lalo na kung meron hindi magandang pguunawaan..

Pumasok na kasi yung doubt mo nung una kayong ngkita..

At tinanong ang sarili mo kung totoo ba o hindi ang ginagawa nya dahil nakagawa sya ng kasalanan..

And then pumasok na yung fear kaya hindi naging maganda yung result..

My tanong ako, Wala na ba talaga syang space dyan sa puso mo???

At kung wala, dapat nyang malaman yun kagad..

Sis natural lang na gumawa sya ng paraan baka mahalin mo ulit sya..

Natural din na masaktan ka and even him ganun din..

Nandyan sya sa tabi mo para kung my worry dyan sa puso mo handa syang tumulong at ma-relieve ang pakiramdam mo..

Hindi din naman kita masisisi kasi ganun kasakit yung ginawa nya sayo..

Lahat naman my purpose e, pero tayo mismo gagawa nun..

Nangyari ang lahat sa inyo dahil merong lesson behind your love story sa kanya..

Nung sinabi nyang"Importante pa ba yun eh andito na nga ako di ba? Kung di mo ako kayang tanggapin dahil sa nakaraan, so be it. Wag ka na mag dwell sa bagay a yun, ang yung ngayon. Umuwi ako para sa'yo, para makapagsimula muli at sana wag ka na magdwell sa nakaraan."

Wala ka bang naisip o sumagi sa puso mo na totoo sya sayo???

Naguguluhan ka siguro sa situation mo kaya hinid mo mahanap ang sagot..

Just think of it, kung walang pg-asa tell him..

If meron, tell him na i-prove nya na win your heart again at hindi na tulad before na basta nalang nakuha ang puso mo..

Hi acusDgreat :) thank you for taking your time to read and write a response.

He sure has space at mahal ko pa din sya. Actually what I feel is very ironic. Syempre of all we've been through at during our relationship wala naman ako masasabi kasi di naman sya nagkulang. Nung dumating lang yung girl nagsimula ang wrongdoings.

Siya ang soulmate ko, I knew it from the start pa lang. We complement each other. Noon ko pa sinasabi na he's the man I'm going to spend my life with. Ironic I say because I feel the same way but on the other side I feel very insecure.

Yes, there's doubt and fear. What if's are also present. And he is right when he said that I'm dwelling in the past.

I feel worthless kasi iniwan ako at ipinagpalit sa iba. I feel that I couldn't bring anymore happiness at I couldn't take care of him same way as the girl did. I feel I'm not enough for him. But he thinks otherwise.

If you would ask if I'm happy without him, it's No but I'm Ok. Ok in a sense na I could go along with my life because it's a must but this is not what I want. Nasa point din ako na nahihirapan i-open ang sarili sa iba. I am too afraid to start anew with someone. Ang naging mentality ko, what if hindi na naman maging ok, sayang ang investments at oras so mas ok na lang na mag-isa ako.

Can you see the irony? Baliktad ang mentality ko pagdating sa kanya. :( Hay.

Sa ngayon pinagdadasal ko na lang lahat ki Lord, kung anu man ang mangyari alam ko plano Niya yun, panatilihin sana Niya akong malakas kung kailangan ko na naman masaktan sa pagbalik niya sa buhay ko..

He sure has space at mahal ko pa din sya. Actually what I feel is very ironic. Syempre of all we've been through at during our relationship wala naman ako masasabi kasi di naman sya nagkulang. Nung dumating lang yung girl nagsimula ang wrongdoings.

Siya ang soulmate ko, I knew it from the start pa lang. We complement each other. Noon ko pa sinasabi na he's the man I'm going to spend my life with. Ironic I say because I feel the same way but on the other side I feel very insecure.

Yes, there's doubt and fear. What if's are also present. And he is right when he said that I'm dwelling in the past.

I feel worthless kasi iniwan ako at ipinagpalit sa iba. I feel that I couldn't bring anymore happiness at I couldn't take care of him same way as the girl did. I feel I'm not enough for him. But he thinks otherwise.

If you would ask if I'm happy without him, it's No but I'm Ok. Ok in a sense na I could go along with my life because it's a must but this is not what I want. Nasa point din ako na nahihirapan i-open ang sarili sa iba. I am too afraid to start anew with someone. Ang naging mentality ko, what if hindi na naman maging ok, sayang ang investments at oras so mas ok na lang na mag-isa ako.

Sa ngayon pinagdadasal ko na lang lahat ki Lord, kung anu man ang mangyari alam ko plano Niya yun, panatilihin sana Niya akong malakas kung kailangan ko na naman masaktan sa pagbalik niya sa buhay ko..

Sis...

Wag mo munang pangunahan ang di pa nangyayari..

Mali yun hindi ka makaka-move on..

Alam mo dapat ka pa ngang mgpasalamat kasi dumating yung problem sa relationship nyo..

Blessing kasi all mistake na nagawa ng mahal mo still he prove to you na "eto ako gagawin ko ang lahat para mapasaya kita ulit.."

Hindi kita masisisi kung yan ang nararamdaman mo..

Parang ganito kasi nangyari sayo e..

Kunwari na-snatchan ka sa isang lugar, did you think na yung cellphone at mamahalin mong gamit ilalabas at papakita mo pa???

Di ba?! hindi na although need mong dumaan sa lugar na yun..

Ganun din ang love kailangan mong daanan kahit ito at delikado pero meron ka ng pg-iingat but still meron kang kagustuhan sa puso mo na tahakin yun..

Hope na naintindihan mo..hehe:):):)

Let it flow lang, sumabay ka lang sa agos at isang araw mahahanap mo ang sagot..

MEron kang ginagawa kaya meron yang outcome..

Sabi nga "Faith without action is dead"..

After that let GOD will do the rest yung mga bagay na hindi maintindihan at gumugulo dyan sa puso mo..:)

I am speechless kasi what you just said is true..

Walang ibang dapat gawin kundi let it flow at sumabay sa agos.

Maraming salamat acusDgreat. :)

It's a good decision posting dito since now I don't talk my problems out. Hirap maging eldest tas you lost your dad, it's like taking half of his responsibility. And then I have to be strong for everyone in the family, di nila ako dapat makita na weak, smile smile lang, parang clown.

But at the end of day, reality bites.

Thank you ulit. I am grateful. :)

What will I do?

It's a good decision posting dito since now I don't talk my problems out. Hirap maging eldest tas you lost your dad, it's like taking half of his responsibility. And then I have to be strong for everyone in the family, di nila ako dapat makita na weak, smile smile lang, parang clown.

second wave goes in...
as for which we had almost same story the only thing is that my guy didn't intend to win me back,.. i was fooled for almost three years because i turned a blind eye of what he is doing because of that crazy thing called love,.. we didn't have any child because I'm sure I'm safe and i'm having pills before and i didn't gave him a chance to win me back after getting married to my best friend... i'm the maid of honor by the way, a couple of months after cancelling our wedding and every little bit is set...

i can laugh it out now. and tell the story without a guilt inside. same lines. He's my soulmate cause we almost think the same. We play Online games, we go to places, we have a passion for cars and bikes, we almost had the same appetite for food, we almost had the same taste for girls (because he knew I'm a bi) and found that sexy for him, we love conversating and i love his humor... so every thing seemed perfect.

now the three years became a bit tricky because there are times that we had some misunderstandings but i thought during those times is we solved those not actually thinking that the solution went from bad to worse, pero di obvious sa kanya aksi mukhang ok lang lahat.

Anyway, I guess the guy found something in you na ala niyang kailangan niya. Making him to win you back. Yes there's the effort but clinging to two hearts means damaging the other. so pag nagpadalus-dalos tayo at sumabay lang sa alon ang nagiging labas eh nagagawa pa ni guy ang gusto niya not knowing for the two girls that they're being fooled by the guy's actions. Yes we dwell sa past, masakit yun eh. Pero in one point that would and should end in a way na kaya mo nang harapin at talikuran siya. Ironically, you are bound to love him because it's what your heart is telling you. It's because he's best to satisfy your hunger for love. But having a querida doesn't mean he loved you.

As for me I only know 3 requirements in a relationship to get stronger, but lately I've learned there should actually be 4. I believed before that what we need is Time, Understanding and Trust. Time in order to meet each others needs. Understanding to overlook the mistake. And Trust to erase the doubts that would lead to misunderstandings. But there should be the 4th one. Commitment. Without commitment all three are useless.

One can never be committed to 2 individuals at the same time. You may spend time with two, you may understand the differences of the 2 and you may trust the two. Because there are two of them, If one is lost you still have the other one so the three ingredients would work well but with commitment you'd be sure that you've chosen the right one.

second wave goes in...
as for which we had almost same story the only thing is that my guy didn't intend to win me back,.. i was fooled for almost three years because i turned a blind eye of what he is doing because of that crazy thing called love,.. we didn't have any child because I'm sure I'm safe and i'm having pills before and i didn't gave him a chance to win me back after getting married to my best friend... i'm the maid of honor by the way, a couple of months after cancelling our wedding and every little bit is set...

i can laugh it out now. and tell the story without a guilt inside. same lines. He's my soulmate cause we almost think the same. We play Online games, we go to places, we have a passion for cars and bikes, we almost had the same appetite for food, we almost had the same taste for girls (because he knew I'm a bi) and found that sexy for him, we love conversating and i love his humor... so every thing seemed perfect.

now the three years became a bit tricky because there are times that we had some misunderstandings but i thought during those times is we solved those not actually thinking that the solution went from bad to worse, pero di obvious sa kanya aksi mukhang ok lang lahat.

Anyway, I guess the guy found something in you na ala niyang kailangan niya. Making him to win you back. Yes there's the effort but clinging to two hearts means damaging the other. so pag nagpadalus-dalos tayo at sumabay lang sa alon ang nagiging labas eh nagagawa pa ni guy ang gusto niya not knowing for the two girls that they're being fooled by the guy's actions. Yes we dwell sa past, masakit yun eh. Pero in one point that would and should end in a way na kaya mo nang harapin at talikuran siya. Ironically, you are bound to love him because it's what your heart is telling you. It's because he's best to satisfy your hunger for love. But having a querida doesn't mean he loved you.

As for me I only know 3 requirements in a relationship to get stronger, but lately I've learned there should actually be 4. I believed before that what we need is Time, Understanding and Trust. Time in order to meet each others needs. Understanding to overlook the mistake. And Trust to erase the doubts that would lead to misunderstandings. But there should be the 4th one. Commitment. Without commitment all three are useless.

One can never be committed to 2 individuals at the same time. You may spend time with two, you may understand the differences of the 2 and you may trust the two. Because there are two of them, If one is lost you still have the other one so the three ingredients would work well but with commitment you'd be sure that you've chosen the right one.

Thank you Sis for giving me another perspective..

I guess this requires a lot of time para makapag-isip at makapagdesisyon ng maayos..

*sigh*

Hope it'll be over soon..

Question po! kasi yun story ko last time. Nun ka chat ko nga po si special someone ko. tas in the middle of our conversation nag change stat siya sa fb from single to in a relationship. pero after a week nagtext siya sakin na break na daw sila ng BF niya. And nag muka ako tanga sa sarili ko kasi hinihintay ko mga friend niya mag comment dun sa change stat niya. pero wala talaga nag comment. pag check ko ng mabuti. ako lang pala nakakaview nun change stat niya. after 5days po kasi na nagkabf "kuno" siya, nagtext ako. sabi ko "sorry naman sa pressure texts. nakaramdam lang ako ng selos at inggit kay BF mo" tas nun pang 1 week na may BF na siya nagtext siya sakin at nag pm sa FB na break na sila tas sabi niya pa sakin na wag ko na daw itanong kung bakit basta daw di niya na gusto ginagawa ng bf niya. so malamang sa malamang pinagseselos niya lang nga ako

alam niyo po yung setting sa FB na pwede mo i-set kung sino lang makakaview ng mga posts mo? ganun ginawa niya nung nag change stat siya from single to in a relationship. ako lang nakakakita. tas nun na confirm ko na pinagseselos niya lang nga po talaga ako. ngaun po 1week ko na siya di tinitext kasi sa sunday na yung college entrance exam niya.

I need an advice po. What shall i do to court her? Di pa naman po kami pwede magkita pero may surprise ako sa kanya sa fb.

I need an advice how to court her through text/fb since di pa kami pwede magkita/magmeet . Masaya na ko na alam ng parents niya yung fact na gusto ko siya at nililigawan ko siya. i dont want to go further. kasi alam ko na studies muna priority niya at mejo kasama na sa priority niya yung pagpapaselos sakin

Oh I'm sorry about what happen to your dad..

Yup mahirap talaga mawalan ng parents, no matter what happens to you sa parents ka pa din talaga lalapit..

Anyway, ang buhay nga raw parang ngluluto ng pagkain minsan masarap minsan naman kulang sa lasa at minsan matabang..

Pero para ma-perfect mo ito uulit-ulitin mo para sa susunod na mgkaron ng problema sa lasa kaya mong remedyohan kahit papaano..

I know you got your spirit behind your emotions..

Remember dont says to GOD that you have a BIG problem, instead PROBLEM i have a GREAT BIG GOD..

Question po! kasi yun story ko last time. Nun ka chat ko nga po si special someone ko. tas in the middle of our conversation nag change stat siya sa fb from single to in a relationship. pero after a week nagtext siya sakin na break na daw sila ng BF niya. And nag muka ako tanga sa sarili ko kasi hinihintay ko mga friend niya mag comment dun sa change stat niya. pero wala talaga nag comment. pag check ko ng mabuti. ako lang pala nakakaview nun change stat niya. after 5days po kasi na nagkabf "kuno" siya, nagtext ako. sabi ko "sorry naman sa pressure texts. nakaramdam lang ako ng selos at inggit kay BF mo" tas nun pang 1 week na may BF na siya nagtext siya sakin at nag pm sa FB na break na sila tas sabi niya pa sakin na wag ko na daw itanong kung bakit basta daw di niya na gusto ginagawa ng bf niya. so malamang sa malamang pinagseselos niya lang nga ako

alam niyo po yung setting sa FB na pwede mo i-set kung sino lang makakaview ng mga posts mo? ganun ginawa niya nung nag change stat siya from single to in a relationship. ako lang nakakakita. tas nun na confirm ko na pinagseselos niya lang nga po talaga ako. ngaun po 1week ko na siya di tinitext kasi sa sunday na yung college entrance exam niya.

I need an advice po. What shall i do to court her? Di pa naman po kami pwede magkita pero may surprise ako sa kanya sa fb.

I need an advice how to court her through text/fb since di pa kami pwede magkita/magmeet . Masaya na ko na alam ng parents niya yung fact na gusto ko siya at nililigawan ko siya. i dont want to go further. kasi alam ko na studies muna priority niya at mejo kasama na sa priority niya yung pagpapaselos sakin

BAkit hindi kayo pwedeng mgkita although you said that its ok to her parents about you???:noidea:

Bro, you said din na you dont what to go further then why you want to court her???

Advise lang if you think that studies is her priority then support her muna..

Kumbaga MU lang if she needs comfort then lapit ka lang..

Nasabi mo din na kasama sa priority nya yung pagpapaselos sayo..

I think she needs an assurance na kung totoo yung feelings mo sa kanya thats why nagawa nya yun..

Wait alam din ba nya na nanliligaw ka sa kanya???

didn't i say na putulin mo na muna communication?..
and stop assuming?..
and stop doing fishy with regards sa FB ninyong 2?..
actually matagal na po ansagot mga questions niyo and inuulit-ulit na lamang po ninyo ang tanong...
how can you court her matapos mong pag-isiapan siya na niloko ka lang, pinaasa ka lang at lumandi sa iba basing sa FB status niya?.. how can you even show her the face na nag-isip sa kanya ng masama while she's not even doing something wrong?.. and how can you imagine to make a very complicated story with conflicting side effects... If our parents knew may nanliligaw sa amin at pumayag sa ganun na status, bakit pa ipagbabawala ang di pagkikita?.. haha

If I were you think over and over again...
halos lahat ng questions sa special someone mo ansagot na namin and I guess try re-reading them again for your query,.. sorry for the rude post kasi ilang beses na po naulit tong topic na to and same poster din...

xiao!!!

Oh I'm sorry about what happen to your dad..

Yup mahirap talaga mawalan ng parents, no matter what happens to you sa parents ka pa din talaga lalapit..

Anyway, ang buhay nga raw parang ngluluto ng pagkain minsan masarap minsan naman kulang sa lasa at minsan matabang..

Pero para ma-perfect mo ito uulit-ulitin mo para sa susunod na mgkaron ng problema sa lasa kaya mong remedyohan kahit papaano..

I know you got your spirit behind your emotions..

Remember dont says to GOD that you have a BIG problem, instead PROBLEM i have a GREAT BIG GOD..

BAkit hindi kayo pwedeng mgkita although you said that its ok to her parents about you???:noidea:

Bro, you said din na you dont what to go further then why you want to court her???

Advise lang if you think that studies is her priority then support her muna..

Kumbaga MU lang if she needs comfort then lapit ka lang..

Nasabi mo din na kasama sa priority nya yung pagpapaselos sayo..

I think she needs an assurance na kung totoo yung feelings mo sa kanya thats why nagawa nya yun..

Wait alam din ba nya na nanliligaw ka sa kanya???

try back reading sa posts niya sir,
to understand the full story...

Sir Acus!

Napansin ko lang ang galing mo gumawa ng methapor sa sitwasyon ko. Haha!

Good way para mas maintindihan ang mga bagay-bagay, kakatuwa.

Language major ka po ba? or Journ? hehe curious lang

Sir Acus!

Napansin ko lang ang galing mo gumawa ng methapor sa sitwasyon ko. Haha!

Good way para mas maintindihan ang mga bagay-bagay, kakatuwa.

Language major ka po ba? or Journ? hehe curious lang

Nakatsamba lang haha:lol::lol::lol:

Hindi wala naman kasi for me ang problem nandyan lang yan..

Parang paper works hanggat my papel my gagawin..:lol:

Tsaka mapansinin kasi ako so siguro narealize lang din..

Engineering po ako haha:lol::lol::lol:

In short mahina sa english, good lang sa written haha:lol:

Nakatsamba lang haha:lol::lol::lol:

Hindi wala naman kasi for me ang problem nandyan lang yan..

Parang paper works hanggat my papel my gagawin..:lol:

Tsaka mapansinin kasi ako so siguro narealize lang din..

Engineering po ako haha:lol::lol::lol:

In short mahina sa english, good lang sa written haha:lol:

Yan ba yung generalization na pag mahina sa english, magaling sa math? haha.

bigyan nyo nga po ako ng maiaadvice or sasabihin ko sa friend ko kasi broken hearted siya eh wala pa kasi akong experience sa love , gusto ko siyang bigyan ng letter bukas.. Ano po ba ang dapat na sabihin ko? Kahit po taglish..
Maraming :thanks: alam ko kasi expert kayo jan :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom