Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Broken Hearted Club (BHC) presents: [Love Advice for Broken Hearts]

I don't consider myself a brokenhearted person as of this time but I like to do it for someone, HIS specifically .. just for the heck of it.

Last edited:
regz
none of your monkey business :belat:

gusto ko lang maglibot libot e masama ba?
at teka why am i explaining to you?? :slap:

I'm not sure actually, I just want to try .. but I really doubt I can.

do you want teach him some lesson?.wew lutang utak ko kaya di ako makapagbigay na maayos na kumento eh,

Last edited:
do you want teach him some lesson?.wew lutang utak ko kaya di ako makapagbigay na maayos na kumento eh,

Yeah, maybe. It may also be a waste of time, I can't break his heart if I'm not even in it.. right!:slap:
It's fine, wala naman makakapagisip ng matino pag ganitong oras na e. :D

Yeah, maybe. It may also be a waste of time, I can't break his heart if I'm not even in it.. right!:slap:
It's fine, wala naman makakapagisip ng matino pag ganitong oras na e. :D

aha may pinoproblema din kasi kaya lutang ang utak ko,by the way do you want to prove something or do you want to see what will he do if you are going to teach him a lesson?,am i right?,

Last edited:
aha may pinoproblema din kasi kaya lutang ang utak ko,by the way do you want to prove something or do you want to see what will he do if you are going to teach him a lesson?,am i right?,
anong prob?
The latter, cause I'm not trying to prove anything I already know it anyway.
Tch, so confusing right? :slap: Blame it to the time and lack of sleep.

Last edited:
anong prob?
The latter, cause I'm not trying to prove anything I already know it anyway.
Tch, so confusing right? :slap: Blame it to the time and lack of sleep.

family matters and some little complication to my special someone, so far i can handle it but :whew: maybe your right just blame it to the time and lack of sleep

So we've got a patient here, & it's 1 of the advisers, DemonSpade? :what:

hala so far i don't as treat myself as a patient here,as i can handle the situation.
but maybe when i can't handle it lalapit din ako dito but as of now i can handle it pa.. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom