Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BS Coin Slot Machine Software - PC Timer

hay parang hindi siya ganun ka ideal lalo na kung pang pisonet,,,

mas okay pa kung cut off power or cut off vga kesa ganyan software base. even so may security features still program parin..

unlike ng power mismo or vga cut off kahit ganu paman ka henyo ung player pagdating sa pag bypass ng SOFTWARE or PROGRAM susuko din yan kapag ganun ang sistema..

But anyway diba dapat nasa BUY and SELL to since nagbebenta ng software and hardware ito?

tama ung sabi ni phenom08's

ito pa! Mas delikado rin ang hardware nyan, lalo na sa monitor mo, kadalasang bumibigay ay ung relay, nasisira yan lalo na pag nagka brownout ng ilang bisis... masyadong sinsitibo ang trobleshoting...

since 2010, first released nitong bstimer hanggang ngayun, sa awa ng dyos wala pa po kaming nabalitaan na bypass.

-BSteam

Na try q na yan ang problema lang jan pag activate ng code e'tetext mo pa ID ng HDD mo bago sila mg send ng code. tpos may error yan sa win7 64 bit.

bstimer_v10.13 new update

Hello SYMBIANIZE! ;)

Good day to all bstimerian!!! :)

Sorry for the inconvenience about the schedule of released bstimer_v10.13 at 2ndweek in this month because of super typhoon yolanda.

no internet access since the typhoon is landfall until last week.

Here's the new update: bstimer_v10.13 32bit/64bit win7.

installer-

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ycvp1n5p68y122/bstimer_32_64bit.rar

Following Updates: :excited:

1. Lightweight application bytes is now 3.84mb (4.04MB earlier)

2. Managed application saved from the timer

3. Removed timer Desktop icon handler from log-in form to prevent hang-up

4. Compatible to 32bit/64bit XP and 32bit/64bit Win7 operating system

5. Security is still activated even 64bit OS.

6. Enhance timers file resources like removing unused files and moving file to the specific folder.

7. The owner can adjust running of the timer; either fast or slow counting down of the remaining time.

here's some screenshot;

m975o9i0d7l166efg.jpg

c22h7z7tkot095bfg.jpg

cb1a85b6posephvfg.jpg

f4j3z3hfbu75x6afg.jpg

This is FREE!!!

Tips... don't forget to change the compatibility of the timer BSCSMS.EXE to the properties.

Regards

-BSTeam

to all:)

new version of BSTIMER will be released soon for commercial version which is;

BSTIMER COIN SLOT AND PIN CARD - dual solution for your netcafe business.:excited:

bstimer can communicate coin slot and pin card in one event continuously.:thumbsup:

its either insert coin to COIN SLOT or input PIN CODES CARD.

For now We released the client only of the new version.

This is also the update of previous bstimer and now it customized with server type. (coin slot and pin card)

sample timer image:

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/benjo431/TIMER_zpsa5d0822d.jpg

sample activated pin card

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/benjo431/PINCARD_zps1ebafab8.jpg

Installer link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1lumig1xs6a3rix

further explanation will be given during the release of PIN CARD SERVER.

sample image of PIN CARD SERVER

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss87/benjo431/SERVER_zps9c5fc33d.png

regards:salute:

-BSteam

im interested.. kindly pm me for the info.. and please send me the contact number Globe please.. thanks!

Re: To All: Bstimer Installer

pa BM ako nito TS.... Thanks na din po...

bought 1 code for testing from orlan itchon, want to shift my 12 units marzhx to bstimer.... encountered some errors and was able to use the software...
1. run version 10.13 = access violation error at address..... so on
2. run version 9.10 = could not activate the code provided by the seller
3. tried to transfer hard disk to another cpu = machine code change, i thought machine could was generated from the hard disk serial number
4. contacted support... could not resolve the problem... customer satisfaction rating for me = zero

parang wala lang kwenta ang binayad kong 300 sa kanila.

Re: To All: Bstimer Installer

salamat ng marami TS..

Good Day to all...:salute:

After few years where the last updated has been released for business... Finally, the new update of the timer is on the release few days from now...

Although, even the BS-clients who used the timer was not yet reported or complain about the bypassed/hacked by the users, but the BSTeam is still enhance to improve the timer.

And Now, Here's the update history:

-Timer can analyze if it is on hacked using the Pause Method or Terminated by the user.
-Added windows security features.
-Support Disk less (ccbot or OBM)
* Server type and Client Type.
* 3 types of Users Mode
1. Ticket Mode
2. User-Created Account Mode
3. Coin Slot Mode
* Server Software have owned clients monitoring panel. (Like cafe control panel)
* Server Software can generate customize Tickets.
* Server Software can generate incomes from the tickets and coin slot separately.
1. Can Generate Daily Income
2. Can Generate Income per Clients
3. Can store withdrawals and expenses.

* Server Software can show you who users trying to bypass the timer.
* Server Software is very user-friendly.

-Interface of the client timer was total changed, except the control panel.
-More lightweight in CPU usage and Memory usage.

and a lot more....

Of-course the timer was already tested from the beta testers.

So, what are you waiting for...don't miss the opportunity.....

regards

-BSTeam ;)

Hi! sir supported po ba neto ang diskless with universal coins slot

Back
Top Bottom